Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

They look much happier in there new home after acclimating. Thanks for the review on the lights. I'm definitely going to go with the Viparspectra for my small flowering tent and add my cheapo led. I should have a new journal coming soon. So look out for It! Lol

Yep ill be looking out for it! Glad i could help man! I think the lights work best in a small tent, depending on the size of the light of course.. pretty much your best option pricewise if you have a smaller tent. The viparspectra brand cost a tad bit more then other cheapo leds but they work a lot better it seems to me. My personal opinion though, ask a mars supporter and see what their best option would be for you as well before deciding what will work best.

Tucked a bigger fan leaf out of the way with the pot handle to let some light into the belly of the beast!
420-magazine-mobile207689732.jpg

Also forgot to mention i broke the probe on my ph pen yesterday.. accidentally dropped it a little on the edge of the shot glass i use to test the water and it shattered lol idk when i will get another maybe i wont we will see.. ill have to watch closely for signs and i will still add a drop of ph down cause the ph runs too high.

The cookies are really damn good! I ate a couple and its hard to want to do anything right now.. i may have another... lol. i made them perfectly too, i love cooking new things its fun! The ladies are living it up in there.. they love the new environment!
How u dont make lollipops? Im so gonna make them when my plants are done with the bubble hash im going to make lol

Also forgot to mention i broke the probe on my ph pen yesterday.. accidentally dropped it a little on the edge of the shot glass i use to test the water and it shattered lol idk when i will get another maybe i wont we will see.. ill have to watch closely for signs and i will still add a drop of ph down cause the ph runs too high.
A shot in the plumbs, why not purchase a cheap one on amazon or ebay bru? I would never be able to go without a pH pen and my PPM pen became very valuable to me.

A shot in the plumbs, why not purchase a cheap one on amazon or ebay bru? I would never be able to go without a pH pen and my PPM pen became very valuable to me.

I broke my ph pen new one here soon hate not testing even if using ph fervency advanced nutrients lol

I broke my ph pen new one here soon hate not testing even if using ph fervency advanced nutrients lol
LoL I am the same. The buddy of mine said nah just get the nutes right and you will get your pH right, but not always so. Gotta measure every batch made, can't afford to lose a plant because of it. Congrats on the harvest bru :passitleft::thumb:

LoL I am the same. The buddy of mine said nah just get the nutes right and you will get your pH right, but not always so. Gotta measure every batch made, can't afford to lose a plant because of it. Congrats on the harvest bru :passitleft::thumb:

Thanks g

Yes I am slightly freaking out Curious to test early miss auto run off

Thanks guys!! Made the batch of cookies and my problem with cookies is obvious i always spoon them out too big onto the pan lol. oh well you are only gonna need half a cookie maybe, i licked the spoon and pan clean and im feeling a buzz haha. I put 13 gs of the powder into the batch maybe a little too much.. They turned out really good though! Cant wait to try one in a little bit!!
420-magazine-mobile1612767968.jpg

Dam them cookies look tasty and I'll bet you are pretty toasty right now!:yummy:

Hey toasted are you using the undimmable 300w Viparspectra along with the mars? I'm looking into getting the dimmable version with veg and bloom. Do you like the Viparspectra. I need a trusted review lol.
Hey Doggie, I agree with toast and I'd say they're a good choice. I have 2 x 450w in a 60" x 30" tent and another 600w in a 3' x 3' and I'm loving the results. All three are the non dimmable versions, but have the veg and bloom switches. I've never grown under any other lights as I just started growing in Mar, but I'm happier than hell with the results so far.

My OGs on day 49 from flip under the 2 x 450s
420-magazine-mobile2140936422.jpg

And a mystery cks auto at day 58 running under the 600w
420-magazine-mobile1632255353.jpg

Seem to give the plants what they crave... Electrolytes! But really they seem to provide all the plants need, they are reasonably priced, and they have a good warranty. Only had them since Feb but still working good, no issues. Plus not much difference in the electric bill. I give them 2 thumbs up!

Im thinking i could try to make a tutorial video next time and post it if anyone would be interested!

Well maybe not a video id have to use YouTube and im unsure about that lol. So maybe a step by step guide with pictures!
Yea those look awesome! Definitely have to know how they were created... I'm gonna get fat... ter once I learn that recipe!

Stupid phone. I just bought the cheap one on Amazon about 2 hours ago. No switches or anything but the reviews from you guys can't lie, right? It was my father's day present. Then I go to the local hydro shop here in Socal to get some smart pots and they had brand new "samples" that this awesome clerk gave me for free. Along with a couple koozies. So of course I had to actually buy something after that and he talked me into some silica to add to my flora trio. Fucking good people! It probably helped that I had my kids with me on father's day. Happy growing everyone!
420-magazine-mobile1517624708.jpg

Back
Top Bottom