Niveks Canuck Kanook: A Perpetual Journey, 2018

ive experimented with intentional dehydration a bit a few years a go when i read some stuff on it online. when u dehydrate ur plants a couple of times right before u flip it to 12/12, that should increase the resin content. Its been said that that is a defence mechanism of the plant to prevent evaporation from the bud and leaves tissues if the plant is experiencing shortage of water.

ive experimented with intentional dehydration a bit a few years a go when i read some stuff on it online. when u dehydrate ur plants a couple of times right before u flip it to 12/12, that should increase the resin content. Its been said that that is a defence mechanism of the plant to prevent evaporation from the bud and leaves tissues if the plant is experiencing shortage of water.

cheers monk,, appreciate the input. i have actually changed my watering ritual just a bit in flower now, because of the article i read,, just a bit tho

i am a bit more conscious of my watering routine,, delaying a day here and there now,, before was pretty rigid,, now, still rigid schedule, but with a delay,, here and there,, sheesh,, repeating meself,,

cheers monk :volcano-smiley:

Nivek, I adore your pics! Playmobile harvest guys in ditchweed's thread :rofl::laugh:
Awesome.

ha, heya birdie,, lovin the new avatar,,

glad you like the boys pics,, they think they are lego kids,, but i know they are real , really

ditcher is a grower is he not?? pertiest auto plants around, indeed

cheers birdie

i have not grown this plant for a couple of years now,, it is a cross from a hermie i had very early on with the first seeds i ever bot,, a super lemon haze

i am growing out some older seeds because i have had such troubles this past summer with cloning,, so i have been growing from seed,, and enjoying the results as well,

this is crossed with a afghani,, y'all know,, the afghani regs that are free ,, a lot

my early flower room efforts were very light proof less,, and i hermied a lot, and so did my plants

so i got seeds,, i even did some purposelful pollinations and collected the bounty, and this seed is one of them,, a super lemon haze / afghani cross,,

simply labled - lem-a

P1170358.JPG

this will be done in one hundred and twenty days

please stay tuned,,

cheers friends,,

and this,, another seed, another hermie,, another story, another does not matter

i plant seeds from hermied plants and they do not hermie,, mostly

a cross from an og kush and a mamathai/thaistick,, i call og mack

this two thirds thru flower,, a pic just cuz

P1170362.JPG

:volcano-smiley:

ha, heya birdie,, lovin the new avatar,,

glad you like the boys pics,, they think they are lego kids,, but i know they are real , really

ditcher is a grower is he not?? pertiest auto plants around, indeed

cheers birdie
Heya Nivek, :hug:
Thank you. I wanted to have a happy birdie avatar.
And you added your boys in your avatar too :)
Very nice pic, just because, beautiful:thumb:

So how did the ice hash turn out?

sheesh,, sure had me scratchin my head about how long it has been since i have seen that perty smilin face,, very long time

the ice hash,, well,, i cant remember what i said i was doin but i did just make a tiny bit from one branch of my outdoor lemon skunk plant,, and it was, well, very minimal number one, and only a wee bit number two

but i have made it plenty and it works great,, i had a blog or similar on how to make it but i cant find the blogs anymore,, gave up lookin

cheers friend

i have been yapping a bit around about my plant deficiency issues which i have decided are actually ph issues,, i think

that is the direction i am going,, ph

the pic shows all the classic cal/mag issues related to low ph

cal and mag both being at the upper end of the bottom end of ph needs

spotchy on the leaves,, stunted growth,, a bit imo,, yellowing and sickly leaves

the plant far right is the very same plant as the sickly one, tho new into flower, so will be a good comparison to see upped ph results

now,, i have been spraying with my iso alc mixture a lot over the past while, so some might be related to that,, but,, the evidence is quite clear, i think,,

when the cold snap outside turned my outdoor lemon skunk purple, it also cooled down my flower room at night in a hurry and gave some colour to this plant as well,,

this is another cross i have,, one from a tiny hermie on a mamathai/thaistick plant,, one tiny cell, crossed with, i am not positive,, no matter,, a groovy plant,, and tho not near ready,, a test bud proved very potent,, i think,, haha

this plant as well, all the signs of low ph,, i think,,the older plants show the affects much more,, duh nivek

cheers fer now friends,,

cheers birdie,, no ph test necessary,, i know my routine quite well,, and i also know that in the last six months or so, i have consciously been lowering the ph of my watering water,, to the upper fives

i recently adjusted my ph pen , calibrated it, so , i trust it a bit, tho it has been thru some,, it might be out a bit, and i was going low ph, mid to high fives, tryin for high fives, but getting none,, so possibly hitting mid fives, which is too low, imo

a test will be done, but not with a ph pen,, with time and upped ph and noting the results, over time,, no quick fixes here

cheers birdie,,

Congratulation on the title.. Was a stunning pic............ Keepem Green

Nice work on the photo contest Nivek!

:love::yahoo:congratulations:yahoo::love:

thanks very much friends,, i am a bit excited about all the seeds,, must say,, really need a bigger grow space now so i can try em all out,, good times friends,,

cheers to y'all

so,, a quick view of my lower flower area,, fully cfl down here,, gotta really test the knees when workin down there, indeed

plenty of purple down under as well,, for the same reason as the purple plant lemon skunk outside,,

it got a bit cold down here inside the flower room when it got cold outside a month or more ago, just a bit cool, not really cold,, but brot out lots o colour in the two old timers on the left there

the back one has the colour below more , it is a lemon skunk again,, same as the outdoor purpler

and the front one is a mamathai/thaistick with a bit of something else in it,, not sure what,, it is suffering badly from,, well i think it is a ph issue, but not positive,, buds look real nice,, leaves, not so much,,

the two on the right are both the same plant,, an og kush cross i have,, og-x i call em,, about three weeks apart in flower time,, both lookin great,, perhaps the back one is starting to show low ph symptoms,, pale lower leaves,, gotta watch close,,

:oops:

and the babes in the veg room,, growing too slowly i figure , lately seems the babies are growing much too slow,, the two or three on the right are nearing two weeks old,, somethins up in denmark,,

i transplanted the middle one in new soil last night,, already looks better,, fingers crossed

gotta get new soil today,, mix up a new batch, maybe get some more worm castings,,

cheers fer now friends,, peace and only the bestest karma sent to all

Back
Top Bottom