Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

I've been checking the clones to see if there are any roots.. just found the first one on Noah's Ark x Strawberry Animal Cookies! Exactly one week since I took the cuts. Will let her chill in the 18/6 tent with Sammie now that she is rooted.. woot!!
Hilariously enough I tried topping my auto and successfully topped her and fimmed her other little branch. Now I understand the meaning.. Fuck I Missed is really what I did think when I did it but it totally worked out!

Hit a stroke of luck there Derby as I thought I had messed up lol. Wish i could grow an auto like that cherry bomb of yours.. shes really something!

Heck yea DK.. the sac is a good mix with Noah. Guess the others aren't far behind cause checking again tonight Wildberry and Cherry Pit have rooted as well. Hoping Poon Tang Pie follows them soon.. she had smaller cuttings. None of the organic ones have rooted yet just the ones I used the hormone powder on.. will keep the organic ones around another week to see if they do.:thumb:

Hit a stroke of luck there Derby as I thought I had messed up lol. Wish i could grow an auto like that cherry bomb of yours.. shes really something!

Heck yea DK.. the sac is a good mix with Noah. Guess the others aren't far behind cause checking again tonight Wildberry and Cherry Pit have rooted as well. Hoping Poon Tang Pie follows them soon.. she had smaller cuttings. None of the organic ones have rooted yet just the ones I used the hormone powder on.. will keep the organic ones around another week to see if they do.:thumb:
Yeah the cherry bomb is coming along. Thanks for the kind words toast.

That Sammie is a lucky girl! And your dad is a really nice guy:circle-of-love: I'm so happy you can share all the joys of growing with your parents now. Its amazing how we can bond when we get older eh? Good job on the clones to, roots reggea is what you should play for them:thumb:

Yea thanks Jim it totally worked too.. I thought it might cause I read all plants will produce auxins at the right conditions. They did too since all of the cuttings rooted.. even this tiny two node one from the Poon Tang Pie without rooting powder. Pulled her out this morning cause there were no roots showing and she did have a tiny one growing! Crazy.

Here is a comparison between the ones with and without rooting powder. The ones with the powder definitely rooted better and faster no doubt.. but the Wildberry its hard to tell the difference between the two at this stage. Some strains will produce more auxins then others I read.. the Cherry Pit and Wildberry organic versions rooted just a day after their synthetic counterparts. Cherry pit roots are not pictured and used Noah x sac instead.. to show a plant that produces less auxins too.

Well I got my new light this week. Its leds are more spread out and there are less per board. Making it run a lot less hot and I can put it a lot closer to the plants as well. It is more what I was expecting when I bought my first quantum board. I would consider this being a much better quality light then the older quantum boards from HLG by far. They run too hot when turned up and are too intense in the small boards they are placed in.. if the leds were more spread out I think it would be more efficient. Love this new light cant wait to get the mega now.. need to be patient lol.

The S.O.D.K. from Mephisto Genetics continues to power on.. hopefully she will have some nice little buds on her in a month or so. She smells nice kinda like a danky orange cream.. mmm lol.

It is sticky will happily eat a poor mans meal this week to make up for it. Very pleased with my purchase. The funniest thing about the light, the cord weighs like 1/5th of the light and makes it very awkward to move around lol. Dang thing barely weighs 10 lbs!

Fuck just got a tornado warning where I live.. what the hell is going on its December now!!

Back
Top Bottom