Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Sorry been along while since I drove thru.. But it's fixxing to be a New Year.. And you got a new light? Hopefully, it will make this a stellar year for you and the gardens....

Also to wish ya a Merry Christmas

Happy holidaze everyone! Sorry I haven't been around the past week.. been busy! Have had a great holiday hope all yours was as blessed as mine was. Got some new seeds sprouting today and feels so good to get them started when I wanted to. Exactly 2 years since I started my first 3 plants.. feels really great. Came a long way since that first grow and I'll keep expanding as much as I can. Woke up to all my CSI and Oni gear fully sprouted and looking happy!!!

Thanks guys.. poon tang has a deep musky grape smell to her. Very sticky trichromes as well. Will be a goood indica. The light is doing its job for sure J and I love Annunaki's work.. why I keep several of his strains going each grow if I can. Always something special with his plants.

Forgot to post what I had planted in the trays... one of each of these strains.. lots of stuff I've had my eye on.

Thanks guys.. poon tang has a deep musky grape smell to her. Very sticky trichromes as well. Will be a goood indica. The light is doing its job for sure J and I love Annunaki's work.. why I keep several of his strains going each grow if I can. Always something special with his plants.

Forgot to post what I had planted in the trays... one of each of these strains.. lots of stuff I've had my eye on.
nice line up something for every mood in there cant wait to see what you get!:)

I really want to see the Huck Soda grow out.
Thats one I have been looking at. I almost picked it up at the Harvest Cup but he told me to go with the Sour Pineapple instead. He posted the terp profile on IG.....hit 7% with that one. Might be the next hybrid we start. Still want that Huck Soda though!

Happy holidaze everyone! Sorry I haven't been around the past week.. been busy! Have had a great holiday hope all yours was as blessed as mine was. Got some new seeds sprouting today and feels so good to get them started when I wanted to. Exactly 2 years since I started my first 3 plants.. feels really great. Came a long way since that first grow and I'll keep expanding as much as I can. Woke up to all my CSI and Oni gear fully sprouted and looking happy!!!

Very nice buddy

The Huck soda seeds were freebies I believe.. am excited to grow her out too. Looking for a giant red/pink colored cola. Not sure why I had looked past the Sour Pineapple... I've looked at it several times and for some reason it looked boring compared to all his other colorful strains.. was very wide eyed and mad at myself when I saw that terp profile he posted. Knowing I'd like the flavor and high of the flowers it produces by the info he provides.. then seeing the proof hurt a little lol. Will be getting a big pack for my next grow I'm thinking.. hoping they will still be around.

Back
Top Bottom