Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Thanks man I am really feeling it, I have lots of plans for the new year.. 2019 will be the year where I never look back. Hoping to get a new job where I make the same but will be pushing for more, realized the one I have now isn't worth it and I'm not going anywhere. People are really weird where I work and just talk behind everyone's backs all the time.. it's so awkward lol. Maybe that's just people though and not the job.. opinions on that anyone?

I've been budgeting and it is possible that I can save and get my credit score up.. then buy a house and instead of paying 500 in rent I'll be paying my mortgage instead. Then I have an entire freaking house to grow in hehe.

Hey brother, best to you in 2019. My 2018 financialy was like how the old dogs day goes, ruff. :rofl: for reals tho ive been the sole provider for my family for 14 years now. My mom hates me,my dad is dead. Alls I get fromy paycheck anymore is cigarettes and ive just quit them. Fuck me. Im gonna run out of weed for the first time in like 4 years. Just took some testers so we can smoke on new years. Im working 6 days a week and still dont know how im gonna pay everything.
The only thing keeping me going is my kids and growing weed. So funny if didnt have them id be rich, but not as rich as I am now somehow. Fucking life man totaly worth it. Sorry for the rant hope it makes you feel better some how.

Definitely would not be as rich as you are right now, money can make you happy but that isn't true happiness.. very empty feeling if all we had was money. Sucks we run out while growing. Really bites something very unpleasant lol. But it will make those testers all the better my friend. Gotta get over those speed bumps and move along. Sorry to hear about your parents but good that you have your own family to enjoy buddy. It's the opposite for me.. no real close family except my parents. Sadly not really sure I can call my own brother close family anymore but I wont get into that.. that is a weird situation.

That did make me feel better knowing I'm not the only one here struggling, I know we all are just at different levels and stages in our lives of struggle. I appreciate those words brother. Was planning to surprise ya but you'll have a 'Christmas card' coming in the mail next week. You'll see why I waited. Happy holidays to you and your family DK!:green_heart:

I was lookin back a few pages and went to check out that new light you got. And now I'm lookin at all these amazing deals at the zon, thinking, "dude! you don't need a new light...!"

Any ways, which one you like more? the PS COB, was it the Black Diamond? Or, the Next Light by Core?

What amazing deals on amazon? I got a deal on that light was like $135 off. Got it on black Friday sale. Plus those cheapo lights on amazon will not compare to the nextlight core.. knowing you can get nextlight on amazon but not for the same price as other sites offer. I have the Dwarf Star and not the COB. D star is more similar to the core anyways so it will be interesting to see how the two plants growing under the d star compare to the ones under the core. Core being the better light imo. Runs wayy cooler than any other led I've had.. core has more of a footprint then the d star but d star has more intensity. I prefer the core cause then I can get the light like 8" away and they love it. Core uses different leds, much more efficient and use way less power. Core watts are 185 and d star is like 230. Core weights 10 lbs too.. basically the same weight as the 300w viparspectras I have lol.

Family sees in you what others dont.. or what everyone else chooses to ignore.:green_heart:

Heck yea thanks J.. the auto I have going will be my saving grace, I think for once I'll say fuck it and harvest her early. Its crazy as hell when you rub her stems it faintly smells like you actually got a bit of gasoline on your hand and you just keep sniffing and sniffing.. oh its driving me nuttttts hehe.

Nothing really to complain about, life is not amazing but I'm not living on the streets unable to grow this fine plant. To be honest I have such a sweet line up next grow I could care less about not being stoned but the physical pain gets to me dammit.

This one breeder I follow on ig made a post if you be a product ambassador by putting a link in your bio and documenting the grow they will send you a pack or two depending upon how many spots there are available in your garden.. so I asked and said I had two spots open. Just happened tonight.. pretty excited to get to try the guys genetics and maybe help him as well. Wouldn't normally sell out and do this but have really nothing to lose and more to gain.. more seeds will make me happy yes they will.:D

Have you ever tried to use sts buddy ti produce your own seeds ?

Thanks guys.. sorry haven't been having the best time lately. Running out of bud and harvest is far, far away. Also the reason for not being here on 420 is I use my data for internet.. for some reason it hates the way they have everything set up. Pics take 5-10 minutes to load and usually glitch out and I have to reload them lol. Gets annoying and I just close out of the page without looking at my journal.. thought today, shit I haven't looked at my journal in a bit.

Sorry fellas! Things are going well with the plants however, despite a few yellowing issues they are frosting up nicely. Hopefully I'll be in the mood to take pics soon.. sucks I'm not 30 yet but damn if i feel almost 40 without my best buds to keep me pain free all the time.:confused::green_heart:
Thanks man I am really feeling it, I have lots of plans for the new year.. 2019 will be the year where I never look back. Hoping to get a new job where I make the same but will be pushing for more, realized the one I have now isn't worth it and I'm not going anywhere. People are really weird where I work and just talk behind everyone's backs all the time.. it's so awkward lol. Maybe that's just people though and not the job.. opinions on that anyone?

I've been budgeting and it is possible that I can save and get my credit score up.. then buy a house and instead of paying 500 in rent I'll be paying my mortgage instead. Then I have an entire freaking house to grow in hehe.

Hey Buddy!

I'm sorry to hear things arent all smoothly for you at this point. The empty nugs is something that can really drive a man nuts, specially when you got fire going in that tent of yours.(you only grow fire lol).

Is there oil left? maybe dosing some more oil gets the sharp edge off till harvest? A early harvest feels a little crappy sometimes but it helps better against pain then no meds at all.

All these new plans are good byddy. The job didnt get you enough satisfaction for a while so i'm proud you are planning a new adventure. Just be sure to stay connected to the customers, as you are a social man. Also buying a house is a big and wonderfull step. This way you can invest in your own bricks.

You made me happy reading these great plans brother and i'm proud of all these things you will be doing upcoming year.

:Namaste:

What amazing deals on amazon?

I havent had a chance to research the lights and I'm sure that a 2000 watt light for $235 isn't as good as a $550 light, but I can by two 2000 watt lights for the same price. Where did you save the $$$. I'm cheap, although I may pick up another Timber in 2019 to match the one I got already, maybe get the 3000K version for better flowering.

EDIT: Ok So here's what i found in 5 minutes. It seems like home grown review to me, but it's got some science about the light. Definitely not written by a person who speaks english as a first language.
https:// 420 expert guide .
com /grow -light /bestva-2000w- review/

No joe I dont plan on using sts.. if I ever make seeds it will be the old fashioned way. Feels better to me even though I know all my fem seeds are make that way.

But Age I guess two of those could be comparable to one of the nextlight cores but I cannot say they would perform the same. The bestva uses cheap 10w twin diodes and I know that hlg quantum boards, which are similar to nextlight, uses high grade Samsung leds which I think are 10w but run at a lower wattage to be more efficient. I cant find exact details on what leds nextlight uses cause they aren't going to share that kind of info with public. Just know they are top of the line and you will NOT find anything better. I already prefer my nextlight over both the hlg QBs I have.

Van is running the Spyder and loves it. I have been looking at HGL and Timber. Eventually I will upgrade my lighting. I have been getting decent results with my Mars & Vipraspectra lights but I know there are better choices out there. Lighting is one of the most confusing things topics in indoor growing. One thing about selecting lights is you have to pay to play on the upper end.

I havent had a chance to research the lights and I'm sure that a 2000 watt light for $235 isn't as good as a $550 light, but I can by two 2000 watt lights for the same price. Where did you save the $$$. I'm cheap, although I may pick up another Timber in 2019 to match the one I got already, maybe get the 3000K version for better flowering.

EDIT: Ok So here's what i found in 5 minutes. It seems like home grown review to me, but it's got some science about the light. Definitely not written by a person who speaks english as a first language.
https:// 420 expert guide .
com /grow -light /bestva-2000w- review/
It’s also about what chisp they use and spectrum builds and ppfd as well as coverage and how much wattage it uses to draw .

Ive been real happy with the Vipar. You consider that in the same quality range as that big dog I was asking bout. Got me thinkin bout big, chunky, buds the size 2 litres. Sometimes I just wanna eat my plants (uncooked).

I shouldn't say you wont find anything better as I haven't tried them all.. I have heard real good things about Fluence Bioengineering and the Spydrx plus. Would be similar to nextlight mega but again dont have those lights.... yet... so I cant say.:D
The Spydrx from Fluence is a top of the chain light. I pulled 2 pounds from 3 plants on my last round with it.

Back
Top Bottom