Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Now thats a sexy light buddy! How big is that collection by now? :hmmmm: Doenst really matter, there is always place for more light:rofl: Remember that little extra bulb i told you? the CBD is digging it and boosting right away:high-five:

Hope the snow-tornado(i think?) will be small and wont hit any buildings.. stay safe brother:hug:

The fog was real thick.. there were like over 20 tornadoes in my state that day. Thankfully we were ok.. crazy weather! I never could play through God of War lady, it was too difficult for me. Never have been good at combat type games dangit.. I had more fun with the older one.

I have 6 'bigger' lights now.. two of which I dont really use. Then the ones in the germ box and the occasional CFL that I still have lying around. Have someone to sell the other two too if it becomes legal in my state. Glad the cbd is liking the new bulb.. they put out enough light to help in veg for sure! :thumb:

The fog was real thick.. there were like over 20 tornadoes in my state that day. Thankfully we were ok.. crazy weather! I never could play through God of War lady, it was too difficult for me. Never have been good at combat type games dangit.. I had more fun with the older one.

I have 6 'bigger' lights now.. two of which I dont really use. Then the ones in the germ box and the occasional CFL that I still have lying around. Have someone to sell the other two too if it becomes legal in my state. Glad the cbd is liking the new bulb.. they put out enough light to help in veg for sure! :thumb:

Good to hear you are running good in light bro. Maybe you can keep one on a shelf as a backup? I'm happy those tornado's didnt reach you out there. The CBD is exploding the last two days. I'm thinking about hanging the bulb on top and laying the kingbo at a shelf to try. Not sure if it would be a good idea tough.

That bulb wont be enough light by itself it will need some help buddy. I will probably always keep my first viparspectra 300w I bought. I guess you never know one could stop working one day, didnt think about that. Good looking out my friend!

You touched on my concern with Leds in general. If a HID light takes a crap i am within 20 minute of several hydro shop to get parts. I moved to having multiple lights in a tent so If one craps out I am not left in the dark. Keep the other 300.

That bulb wont be enough light by itself it will need some help buddy. I will probably always keep my first viparspectra 300w I bought. I guess you never know one could stop working one day, didnt think about that. Good looking out my friend!

You told me that mister toasted:high-five:

Never throw away your old shoes before you have a new pair. Do you say that to or is it a Dutch thing?:hmmmm:

I still have a real old pair of shoes.. wear em all the time. Does sound Dutch however buddy. Sam that is another reason why I like having more than one light in the tent.. always afraid of one unplugging too cause I have wires hanging from the top of the tent lol. Need to set it up better maybe but would rather have wires above then on the ground.

Something neat I noticed today.. the clones i used the hormone powder on are going nuts making roots. Crazy things are growing roots out the top of the dirt two weeks after taking them lol. Already need transplanted.. poor things hehe.

I still have a real old pair of shoes.. wear em all the time. Does sound Dutch however buddy. Sam that is another reason why I like having more than one light in the tent.. always afraid of one unplugging too cause I have wires hanging from the top of the tent lol. Need to set it up better maybe but would rather have wires above then on the ground.

Something neat I noticed today.. the clones i used the hormone powder on are going nuts making roots. Crazy things are growing roots out the top of the dirt two weeks after taking them lol. Already need transplanted.. poor things hehe.

Haha we Dutch aint all cheap ass, i just happen to have a small budget :rofl:

Ordening the wired should actually be done... wires crossing to much aint helping ya. I dont think you are creating a big danger knowing you tough.

Gratz on the clones, that hormones are working for them i guess:bravo:

Thanks guys.. sorry haven't been having the best time lately. Running out of bud and harvest is far, far away. Also the reason for not being here on 420 is I use my data for internet.. for some reason it hates the way they have everything set up. Pics take 5-10 minutes to load and usually glitch out and I have to reload them lol. Gets annoying and I just close out of the page without looking at my journal.. thought today, shit I haven't looked at my journal in a bit.

Sorry fellas! Things are going well with the plants however, despite a few yellowing issues they are frosting up nicely. Hopefully I'll be in the mood to take pics soon.. sucks I'm not 30 yet but damn if i feel almost 40 without my best buds to keep me pain free all the time.:confused::green_heart:

Heck yea thanks J.. the auto I have going will be my saving grace, I think for once I'll say fuck it and harvest her early. Its crazy as hell when you rub her stems it faintly smells like you actually got a bit of gasoline on your hand and you just keep sniffing and sniffing.. oh its driving me nuttttts hehe.

Nothing really to complain about, life is not amazing but I'm not living on the streets unable to grow this fine plant. To be honest I have such a sweet line up next grow I could care less about not being stoned but the physical pain gets to me dammit.

This one breeder I follow on ig made a post if you be a product ambassador by putting a link in your bio and documenting the grow they will send you a pack or two depending upon how many spots there are available in your garden.. so I asked and said I had two spots open. Just happened tonight.. pretty excited to get to try the guys genetics and maybe help him as well. Wouldn't normally sell out and do this but have really nothing to lose and more to gain.. more seeds will make me happy yes they will.:D

Seems like every time I drop in yer buyin a new light. I'm sure it's been a while but it seems like that PS COB just showed up. 18' has flown by for me. Glad your doin well Toast, maybe you can change ISP's. Maybe some good soul can hook you up...

Autos are fun for sure age.. they are free beans as well dabber cant beat that. I've been using the money from the internet bill for my grow budget. Bought some extra seeds before I started my new grow on my 2 year growversarry Jan 1st. May get internet in the new year but I am enjoying being a hippy as my friend calls it lol. Pics have been loading so hopefully I can come home and sneak a few more peeks at everyone's lovely winter gardens! Loved snooping around looking awesome guys and gals!!:green_heart::420:

Back
Top Bottom