Niveks Canuck Kanook: A Perpetual Journey, 2018

i just had to post a photo of the whole outdoor lemon skunk plant,, i am lovin this one a lot,,

P1170314.JPG

:goodjob:

lovely plant there Nivek...no issues there with temps I imagine just yet...outdoor's round my parts would be challenging...this is what I'm dealing with for the past 2 days...
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early this evening. Rain mixed with snow overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low plus 2.
...a more temperate climate would be nice, but we play the cards we're dealt...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Hey nivek
yep that's my cat. Dobby the house cat. She probably thinks it's more like I'm her person. You know how cats are :) Thats the exact look that got her adopted as a kitten, the Mrs managed to catch it again months later lol

This discussion has reminded us that we have a family visit coming up in Nov. Corn husks incoming :D

Got to do some more reading up on the process, but I like the idea. I often gift any spare produce to friend as and when. Would be nice to offer something different.

Love the colours on that plant.

:Namaste:

thanks friend,, you should see now,, a couple more days of cool nights and the change is awesome,, oh,, hang on ditcher,,

P1170312-1.jpg

gosh i just love that colour change,, i am so looking forward to seeing where this goes,, tho, i am wondering if the cool eves have reduced the growth pace,, just beginning to wonder,, i do that

cheers friend

Stunning pic right there comp pic worthy......

Lovely garden mr.Nivek pleasure to follow your Lego men got me hooked in your prev journal...haha

lovely plant there Nivek...no issues there with temps I imagine just yet...outdoor's round my parts would be challenging...this is what I'm dealing with for the past 2 days...
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early this evening. Rain mixed with snow overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low plus 2.
...a more temperate climate would be nice, but we play the cards we're dealt...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

no problems yet doc,, lower than normal,, by about 7 or 8 degrees,, but will warm up a bit and i should have near till the end of october before a frost,,

i am sure you need not share your location, but your description of the weather gets me wondering,, north, ish, for sure, coast for sure,, hmmmm, gettin there,, cheers friend

oh, my turn to deal,,

Glad I got here before the frost. Took 15 minutes and got myself all caught up. I'm loving the look of that Lemon Skunk and can't wait for the indoor upgrades.

heya friend,, yes,, the grow room upgrade,, have not talked about that much lately,, well, not cuz its not happenin,, just slowly

but i am thinking hydro,, 4 plants like your setup,, but i gotta start a thread about converting from soil to hydro,, how to go about it in stages,, that is what i need to do, if i convert,,

will be chattin ya up dawger,, promise

cheers friend:volcano-smiley:

Glorious plant nivek. She even has some racin stripes. Lol.
Great job.

Cheers friend.

she is some perty eh?? lovin this plant,, let me put it in a bit-o context fer ya ditcher,, this where it hangs out,,

P1170325.JPG

that's er in the back yard,, oh,, and in the hot tub,, that red lidded container,, that is a couple of cobs i made yesterday,, that is where i sweat the things,, in the hot tub, for 48 hrs,, a perfect 104 temp for sweatin,,

haha,, cheers friend,,

Pretty little bush..... Looking like she's going to have some great colors

Stunning pic right there comp pic worthy......

Lovely garden mr.Nivek pleasure to follow your Lego men got me hooked in your prev journal...haha

cheers smeeg,, heya agin,, the boys,, oh ya,, the boys,, hmmm, the boys,,

closest we have ever come to gettin a family photo,, ha

yes, the pic, is a dandy,, agree on the contest, worthy indeed,, gonna have to be next month,, this beautiful plant has got me takin pics again,, and i entered one already this month,, not near as nice as this one tho,,

cheers friend

Hey nivek
yep that's my cat. Dobby the house cat. She probably thinks it's more like I'm her person. You know how cats are :) Thats the exact look that got her adopted as a kitten, the Mrs managed to catch it again months later lol

This discussion has reminded us that we have a family visit coming up in Nov. Corn husks incoming :D

Got to do some more reading up on the process, but I like the idea. I often gift any spare produce to friend as and when. Would be nice to offer something different.

Love the colours on that plant.

heya dobby,, fun name,,

my two studio kitties,, mr. slate and dotty,, mr slate hiding back there, near out of frame, poor fella

yes, cobs,, great stuff, so smooth,, highly recommended

cheers fer now,,

i am sure you need not share your location, but your dexciption of the weather gets me wondering,, north, ish, for sure, coast for sure,, hmmmm, gettin there,, cheers friend

Funny nivek, I was thinking exactly the same thing when I read that although I hadn't considered coastal. There was a lot of white stuff between you and I over the last few days too.

Funny nivek, I was thinking exactly the same thing when I read that although I hadn't considered coastal. There was a lot of white stuff between you and I over the last few days too.

only reason i said coast was cuz i paid a visit to the docs journal and the first pic was one of is plants, outside, huge btw, and the beautiful coast was in the background,, kayaks and coastal paraphernalia all over,,

i assumed,,,,,again,, oh boy

:rolleyes:

dawger,, what does the white stuff mean,, not snow?? not yet?? where the heck you be at my friend???:eek:

:thumb::yummy:

Great looking plant nivek and a lovely outdoor garden spot for it as well.

thanks Amy,, a fine time of year round here indeed,, the sunflowers are quite apt,, must say,, cheers

this plant, under a harvest moon,, and a flash,, but the moon was up there,, honest, and it were huge

P1170329-1.jpg

hehehe...not coastal, in either direction...very far from it...
The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
Of the big lake they called 'gitche gumee'
The lake, it is said, never gives up her dead
When the skies of November turn gloomy
With a load of iron ore twenty-six thousand tons more
Than the Edmund Fitzgerald weighed empty
That good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed
When the gales of November came early
...Gordon Lightfoot
...above the 49th....cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Back
Top Bottom