6 Bagseeds: A Journey Worth Our Time?

It's funny really. I've only noticed the purpleling of the leaves in the pic of my last post lol. Goota ease down on my home grown lol

20210221_185441.jpg

Straight outa phon

This plant will be gone before its ever dried , never mind a good cure lol

Haha no no haven't touched it
Right on man! It was my dream too to grow and i am in the same boat as you. Got a few grows underneath my belt but was a teenager was broke and never got a great yield of good bud. You seem to of done a great job youre first run congrats and enjoy looks dank for some bagseeds. I too have grown nothung but bagseeds wuths cfls until now.

Right on man! It was my dream too to grow and i am in the same boat as you. Got a few grows underneath my belt but was a teenager was broke and never got a great yield of good bud. You seem to of done a great job youre first run congrats and enjoy looks dank for some bagseeds. I too have grown nothung but bagseeds wuths cfls until now.
Thank you so much my friend, you seem to be off to a great start yourself and I'll be following along :love:

Hello my good people
I have nothing to report
So here's a sample from each tent.
You'll know whichs which :)

20210220_203359~2.jpg
20210220_195234~2.jpg
Wow that top one sure is a beauty!! Great job!

Guys be with me for a sec,
So I've checked trichomes on the most developed girl, the one I sampled from. What can I tell ya, I definitely see some sporadic honey colored tricombs. Not just the tip, I thought just the tip should.. Anyways, a serious advice here please - the lower buds are not developed as the tops obviously, my gut tells me I should harvest only the tops and leave the other sites for a few days/week/until looks finished.
Considering the way whey grew, almost no defo until last week - is my gut right on that?
Doable?

So I've checked trichomes on the most developed girl, the one I sampled from. What can I tell ya, I definitely see some sporadic honey colored tricombs. Not just the tip, I thought just the tip should.. Anyways, a serious advice here please - the lower buds are not developed as the tops obviously, my gut tells me I should harvest only the tops and leave the other sites for a few days/week/until looks finished.
Considering the way whey grew, almost no defo until last week - is my gut right on that?
Doable?
Harvesting part of a girl and leaving the rest to mature is a common practice. I have done it myself. That being said I don't do it anymore, I found its best to let all of her mature and fill out. The tops I had harvested ended up being small and I realized I'd made a mistake. So now I leave them for 24-36 hours in darkness then chop all of her. Hope that helps. 2c

IMHO if the tops are ready and you have good milky/ amber trichome coloration then I would harvest. :yummy: If you want to feed one more time heavily:morenutes::morenutes: now is the time to do it. Are you going to flush? That leads to the ongoing debate to flush or not. :nomo: I do not.

I do recommend 36 hr darkness before harvest and harvest while they are in the dark. In addition right before harvest I take a day or two to lollipop them down to buds/sugar leaves. Take the rest and make a good salad. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Doable?
Hey Beast, that happens every grow with me. So far i let them all mature until the bottoms get as plump as they're going to get. My top colas get mostly milky with some amber and the lowers make the call of when to cut by getting to an acceptable size. A compromise. Some folks do take tops and wait for the lowers, I may just not have the patience, I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom