6 Bagseeds: A Journey Worth Our Time?

What everybody else said, Beast.

Lovely! :Rasta:

That is one pretty nug..! Nice job, cant wait to hear the yield totals.
Me too!
1/5 girls been touched. The rest I intend to harvest completely with lights out 36h right before.

What everybody else said, Beast.

Lovely! :Rasta:
Oh my goodness! That's pretty!
I'm going to chuck my camera i think. Wow stellar. Great job on her and the pic.
GDB, Stone, Bill, thank you guys so much for the encouraging words. Bill your camera is fine!! Come learn photography, I'll give you a friends discount :) I'm kidding your girls look awesome.

NICE BUD!!!!!!!!!!! Whew does that look sweet. No wonder you're chomping at the bit. GREAT photo.
Haha you sent me to Google on that word.. I learned a new adjective - I am a chomper lol!! What a DAM fine indica it is!

My goodness, that is some righteous bag seed, brother.

You nailed it and your results are amazing. Impressive, to say the least.
PP, thank you do much. If this baby will grow any seeds I swear I'll mail it to you as a gratitude for teaching me that that is even possible :)
Huge compliment coming from you, thank you :love:

can someone please tell me what it that chunk of whith growth on the top of the big cola? The very top of it. It seems abnormal, through out this grow didn't see anything like it. It is very very close to light panel (no heat over 26c) distancing at about 12cm from canopy. manual says 10cm max from canopy.
Have anyone seen this? Please advise

20210224_093958.jpg

That's usually caused by lights. Its a form of bleaching.

Maybe someone else will offer another suggestion.
Ok but basically it's a bad thing?
You got to talk to me like a first grade pupil PP, it's my baby steps I don't know s&$# :)

From our friends at RoyalQueenSeeds...

Bleached Buds. One surefire symptom of light burn is bleaching of the flowers. ... The heat degrades cannabinoids present in the resin, which causes buds to lose potency. The scent and taste of these buds will also be less than desirable.

From our friends at RoyalQueenSeeds...

Bleached Buds. One surefire symptom of light burn is bleaching of the flowers. ... The heat degrades cannabinoids present in the resin, which causes buds to lose potency. The scent and taste of these buds will also be less than desirable.
Oh shut. Thanks very much, I'll adjust the light

OK so thanks to @Patient Puffer I've moved the lights just a bit up, and gave the main cola a tugg and tie to one side's tent pole.
Lesson learned and scrog net been bought :)
20210224_100212.jpg

Green Crack is my go-to when I have a lot to accomplish. Motivation kicks in within 60 seconds and I'm a whirling dervish of energy, great for those wake 'n bake mornings!
Never had the pleasure to try Green Crack can’t wait!

Looking good my friend!
Thank you!!
Hey I've seen you use this air pots not sure if I name it right..
Have you grown with it before, what do you think about it? I want to try it also
1614163870851571259588761476097.jpg

Thank you!!
Have you grown with it before, what do you think about it? I want to try it also
I use air pots. That one in pic doesn't look like it has holes in sides.
The girls I grow in airpots always outperform their sisters in grow bags.
In my clone thread I show how to fill and water them ,my method.
I start them in smaller pots for root growth. I have 2 liter pots for clones .
Great pots . :thumb:

So like...does every place on Earth have the same colorful pipe cleaners? I love that there's a bunch of using them all over the planet to torment our plants. The humble pipe cleaner <3

That bud is beefy! Also this brings up some fleeting thing I read a year ago or so on sun-drying plants to break down more chlorophyll prior to cure. I wonder....

OK great I'll definitely check out your method before potting. Thanks!
It does BTW :)
(If not, she'll take care of that that menace :laughtwo:
16141699657667684054155543941061.jpg

Thank you!!
Hey my friend! Yes I like them it makes watering easier for me anyway.

Hey my friend! Yes I like them it makes watering easier for me anyway.

I think the matter is settled :)
Air pots it is. Bought it back in Dec when was just beginning, but plants were in their final pot. Thanks guys!

That says heat. I wonder if just light bleaching does the same...
It looks like bleaching for sure. You can see it starting to foxtail too. It is entirely possible to give the plants too much light without giving them too much heat. You know those par maps you look at when you're considering a light? Too much light is when the par is too high, and with LEDs these days, they are getting so good as dissipating heat that it's fairly easy to get them too close to your plants without heat burning them. The closer the light, the higher the par. When you do that (get the light too close) you get the buds turning white, ie, bleaching. You don't want this. It also causes the foxtailing, which is when the bud, which looked like a perfectly shaped bud, starts to develop weird looking bud shoots off the main bud. The bud in DB09's picture is starting to do this, you can see the deformity beginning. The solution is super easy and it sounds like he's already figured it out. Simply move the light up. Or tie the buds down. I spend a lot of time "tuning" the light to find the right distance during budding. There's a line. I want to try and ride that line right on the edge. No bleaching, no foxtailing, but giving the buds as much light as they can possibly handle. Simple math: MORE LIGHT = BIGGER BUDS. It's really that simple.

GOOD JOB BEAST on figuring out and implementing the fix in such a short time. No harm done to that bud it'll be okay. I wouldn't use the trichomes on the bleached part as your gauge of when to cut it down though, look at the trichomes on the unbleached part of the bud.

Hope that helps. I've done a ton of research on this cuz of buying the new light recently for the Gorilla. So I'm no expert, but that's a pretty solid regurgitation of a bunch stuff I've learned for what it's worth.

Lot happened where yesterday while I was fishing. :nomo:
What does your light mfg say about light height and flowering footprint? It would be a shame to lose potency due to bleaching.:confused: A lot of members use the air pots I use a grow bag that is coated. Either way it's all a personal preference thing.
So like...does every place on Earth have the same colorful pipe cleaners? I love that there's a bunch of using them all over the planet to torment our plants. The humble pipe cleaner <3

That bud is beefy! Also this brings up some fleeting thing I read a year ago or so on sun-drying plants to break down more chlorophyll prior to cure. I wonder....

Pipe cleaners I :love: em. You can train the limbs with them without having an attachment point on the container. I also make a weight to hang from limbs using a piece of pipe cleaner and small fishing weight. The larger the branch the larger the weight you can use.

My current batch of medicine had fox tails everywhere making the buds look "alien" to the wife. The foxtails are another sign of maturity.

20210215_091742.jpg

Back
Top Bottom