6 Bagseeds: A Journey Worth Our Time?

Hot damn @Dabeast09 I'm impressed :high-five:

Patience is a virtue - let them do their thing and enjoy the ride. You'd hate to take them down too early :peace: I need to catch up properly (and i look forward to it). In your latest pictures, they look really healthy man, great work. I'd say you have a little way to go yet before you can expect amber trichs. Just keep doing what you're doing and they will reward you at the end.

Buds burn great , no bad taste or issues. I'll try and find the study i read with all the info.
I'm not trying to get anyone to stop flushing its a preference. All I'm saying is read a bit about it from other growers that don't and see what they get for smoke. Or maybe try not flushing just one on the next run and see if you can tell the difference. For me it works no flush, so that's what I do and am happy. Others swear by it, so I'm not arguing.
I get it. Me no argue either, lol. I'm just trying to learn. To each their own. Maybe I can try with the autos, since they'll be separate plants not scrogged, flushing like two of three of the same strain I will have going (3 Cinderella Jack out of 5 total) and see what if any difference there is. I know it's autos, but all conditions will be equal for those girls. It would maybe give me a rough idea of what if any the difference is. Nice call. Thanks.

Hey, Beast!

I'll weigh in with my humble opinion.

Before I started growing I spent about a month on this site, reading about how to grow weed, how to dry/cure it and all kinds of other weed related topics. As a result of the opinions I formed from that exercise, I have never flushed a plant, believing that a proper dry and cure is all that is needed for nice-tasting weed. None of the plants I've grown and smoked has changed my mind about not flushing.

I defol everything, whether auto or photo.

This was a harder thing for me to buy into but now I'm all in.

Of course defol helps with air circulation. But I believe it also forces the plant to concentrate its energy to was is left on the plant, hence nicer buds. When I clean up the bottoms of my girls, I make sure to remove any tiny stems or flowering sites that will not make it to the top of the canopy. I try to strip the bottoms naked.

In the end I want all of my plants to look something like this Brooklyn Sunrise autoflower that I grew last summer.

P1030460.JPG

Hey, Beast!

Before I started growing I spent about a month on this site, reading about how to grow weed, how to dry/cure it and all kinds of other weed related topics. As a result of the opinions I formed from that exercise, I have never flushed a plant, believing that a proper dry and cure is all that is needed for nice-tasting weed. None of the plants I've grown and smoked has changed my mind about not flushing.

Of course defol helps with air circulation. But I believe it also forces the plant to concentrate its energy to was is left on the plant, hence nicer buds. When I clean up the bottoms of my girls, I make sure to remove any tiny stems or flowering sites that will not make it to the top of the canopy. I try to strip the bottoms naked.

In the end I want all of my plants to look something like this Brooklyn Sunrise autoflower that I grew last summer.

P1030460.JPG
Nice plant

Hey, Beast!

P1030460.JPG
Like I said every body has their method that works for them and that’s great. Happy growing my friends.

Hey, Beast!

P1030460.JPG
That is beautiful perfection. I'm trying my first autos and am going to use this as an approximate reference point. Sweet.

Like I said every body has their method that works for them and that’s great. Happy growing my friends.
I could not agree more, @Bill284.

Just as there are many ways to cook a potato, there are many ways to grow a weed plant. A lot of what is done is just a matter of personal preference, and that is as it should be. :Rasta:

Why just thank you, I'm at family dinner, goona read that good later, everything you write helps me, you guys are the best

I was excited and terrified
Hehe, I was too! Still am!
What do you recommend with regarding to plant manipulation during first 3 weeks of flower. Should I keep messing with it or just let it grow naturally?
I was told during those weeks of stretch they get hormonally charged to create buds and sites. I don't understand what that means but I take that for truth and leave them alone during stretch. When they stop, it's over, is how I see that too. Sometimes it's two weeks and you can tell it's done.
When it's done I take any branches I don't want off, and trim the lower section of leaves and small bud sites.
They are starting to bud and the smell is a bit more than what I want my daughter to experience right now..
Awesome! There's a link below for a tent extraction idea.

That one bud is quite the plump lady, @Dabeast09 ! How'd you make your wee little dab?

@Grand Daddy Black I try to keep my plants stripped until the last couple of nodes. Do you find that the earliest nodes (closest to the roots) keep trying to turn into a bud site even after you've removed the first round of growth?

That one bud is quite the plump lady, @Dabeast09 ! How'd you make your wee little dab?

@Grand Daddy Black I try to keep my plants stripped until the last couple of nodes. Do you find that the earliest nodes (closest to the roots) keep trying to turn into a bud site even after you've removed the first round of growth?
Its the cutest thing those tiny little hats appear between two tiny green leaves. Those the ones?

@Bill284 & @Jon thank you for the delightful conv. About flushing - did my research on that before, decided not to flush. Also seen a really good talk on YouTube, bottem line they say there is no reason starving the plant.
I rather not share any link, Idk what ok and whats not anymore.

@Grand Daddy Black & @StoneOtter, much thanks for your insight and guidance.
GDB what a marvelous plant oh my God.. Perfect.
Stone I will take everything you said in consideration. Regarding the smell it's way long been fixed. Another tent another vent.. It's all good :love:

BTW if I Relie on the sample, that one should wight around 25 garms wet, how it should wight dry and ready?
Somthing like 9 grams?

C. I took a short video inside tent one if you'd like to see.
Realy no one are into that...? You're all weird :laughtwo:
Hot damn @Dabeast09 I'm impressed :high-five:
Coming from you it a big compliment my friend. Thank you for the feedback it's much appreciated and keep stopping by and droping your knowledge.
How'd you make your wee little dab?
Hey copperrein, I used my ex wife hair straightner :rofl:
I use Celsius so I think it's worthless to you guys lol. Was set to 135c and I just pressed the F out of it. Tell you the truth I couldn't distinguish the effect from my regular bong... IDK all this extracts and edibles is totally new to me (besides trips to Amsterdam and such). To me - all this was a "rich man's game" that I just couldn't afford.
I live in a non legal country, I don't have a prescription (although anybody who knows me can swear I need it..)
So... It's so cool. Started rambling and don't know how to finish lol. High as F, cheers everybody :circle-of-love:

Little bud sites seem to pop up along the stems well into growth, but at some point they seem to stop.

Very important update about ferts.

I just got back from covid vaccine, the guy there was nice, gave a bunch of syringes for when I mix nuts :rofl:
20210220_121339.jpg

Very important update about ferts.

I just got back for covid vaccine, the guy there was nice, gave a bunch of syringes for when I mix nuts :rofl:
20210220_121339.jpg
Damn. Must be nice to live in a country with a real nationwide insurance plan that doesn't suck like America's. I'm in the U.S., I'm 55 years old, and I'm still trying to get my 77 year old parents vaccinated. Not to get political in a grow journal. Glad you got the shot man.

Hey, Beast!

P1030460.JPG
Hey GDB - What did you do to train that plant? It looks like more than anything you kinda let it do it's thing and mostly defoliated. Is that what they can do without any major training? Do you have a journal on this plant?

Back
Top Bottom