6 Bagseeds: A Journey Worth Our Time?

Was prolly a little rough on the throat/lungs. Patience brother!! :passitleft:
I'm out for way too long bro.. My whale lungs can take it! Lol

20210214_111501.jpg

Hi good people, I hope everybody's doing fine.

I don't have much to update about.
I've rearranged TENT 1 and tied some beaches together for better spread and light penetration.

Another thing, the lower buds are really light green color and lacking the frost and the colors of the tops. Its regular I know, but trying to combat that I've added a warm 3500k flood light at the bootom. We'll see if there's a difference in a week I hope.

TENT 2 is doing great also I think.
Many mnay bud sites, still small, it's week 6 to flower but it looks though like it's week 4, But progress is evident every day.
Even though I lack experience, I do think that this tent will be the bomb in a few weeks.
Remind me what I said here when I'll fail miserably lol.

Besides that, I am calm as a stoned cucumber.
Took me some samples, drying it properly except some I took for now.
That's the price for being cool lol.

Now pics dammit

TAL01775.jpg

20210215_142559.jpg

TAL01761.jpg

20210215_142622.jpg

TAL01752.jpg

Beautiful buds and you get to wait for curing. lol

Haha I swear it's the last time this happens..its like weed independence day this thing for me :)

Thank you my friend

Haha I swear it's the last time this happens..its like weed independence day this thing for me :)

Thank you my friend
The way those buds look you should get a big box of fireworks to celebrate your independence! :Rasta:

Good morning fellows, day 50. When its gonna finish???
20210216_104508.jpg

Can't seem so rotate it

20210216_104508.jpg

Can't seem so rotate it
Patients my friend Patients. Looking good through. :thumb:

20210216_104508.jpg

Can't seem so rotate it
you are getting close. Any white pistils still showing? Any straight out and not crinkled yet? When I can no longer see any straight white pistils at the top and they all have a slight bend in them, I figure I am entering the last 2 weeks.

At that point is is up to the the trichomes to determine final ripeness. I pull my plants when I see about 2% amber trichomes at the very top of the plant but that is personal preference. Generally speaking, the more amber trichomes you have, the more couch lock the pot will give you.

you are getting close. Any white pistils still showing? Any straight out and not crinkled yet? When I can no longer see any straight white pistils at the top and they all have a slight bend in them, I figure I am entering the last 2 weeks.

At that point is is up to the the trichomes to determine final ripeness. I pull my plants when I see about 2% amber trichomes at the very top of the plant but that is personal preference. Generally speaking, the more amber trichomes you have, the more couch lock the pot will give you.
Thank you so much emilya! I needed that! And I like couch lock! :ganjamon:

Seems by your explanation that I have one girl ready, and other one maybe week or so more.
I'll get ready to chop one maybe tomorrow.
Thank you!

Great job man. Great journal too. Real good photos. I really dig that you talk about how you're feeling through stages, like how it was scary at first and what you did and all that. Very cool. I can relate completely. I notice in your recent photos that the plants have a lot of space between the nodes. In a perfect world they'd be close and tight, right? From what I've learned so far, that is very likely a result of the plant stretching for more light. I wonder if it might be a good idea to move your light as close as you possibly can without burning the plants for the rest of the time? I try to keep the light as close as possible (ACAP, lol...) from day one. My first grow I had the same kind of stretching and the result was that the lower buds often did not ever come close to connecting to upper ones to make real buds and I got a lot of individual buds, and a lot of flarf cuz the lower buds didn't get the light they needed. Just my experience and maybe something to consider. I'd move my light ACAP and maybe even consider adding a light, like a supplemental red spectrum budding light or something. Can wait to see how your finished product turns out! They look sweet!

Great job man. Great journal too. Real good photos. I really dig that you talk about how you're feeling through stages, like how it was scary at first and what you did and all that. Very cool. I can relate completely. I notice in your recent photos that the plants have a lot of space between the nodes. In a perfect world they'd be close and tight, right? From what I've learned so far, that is very likely a result of the plant stretching for more light. I wonder if it might be a good idea to move your light as close as you possibly can without burning the plants for the rest of the time? I try to keep the light as close as possible (ACAP, lol...) from day one. My first grow I had the same kind of stretching and the result was that the lower buds often did not ever come close to connecting to upper ones to make real buds and I got a lot of individual buds, and a lot of flarf cuz the lower buds didn't get the light they needed. Just my experience and maybe something to consider. I'd move my light ACAP and maybe even consider adding a light, like a supplemental red spectrum budding light or something. Can wait to see how your finished product turns out! They look sweet!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write in length, I will consider everything you mentioned, plus some of it already implemented.. I need to write a proper update.
Thanks again so much, I love what you wrote about my journal.
Been a few busy days, tonight gonna light up a fatty and catch up on some journals, your included :love:

Hello fellow growers, I hope all is well with you.

My 2 tents are ok. 1 coming to a nice finish, second one.. Mmm.. Idk. Small buds, not robust.. We'll see what's what next weeks I'm sure.

Look. I am not a very good journal keeper... And for sure as hell I am not a very good grower.. at least yet.
I CAN produce a well organized and detailed journal entry, but its it so much energy consuming for me, and between just us, except for what @Jon Kindly mentioned
talk about how you're feeling
And pictures. I can take pictures, yes. But besides that I don't think my journal is such a important document, so I guess what I'm trying to say is that please forgive me if I am not constant or slopy on info or skipping stuff I shouldn't..

I think that a great deal of that is related to this first grow. I made mistakes, mostly with designing and planning growth (cause hed no clow) and the light no getting through cause of that. Another thing is the yeald. Few weeks back I thought it's a lot, turns out it not a lot for me... Dang. I use about 10g a week .. More if I have it :laughtwo:
I need to maximize this two 2x2's next time. Use good seeds too.
Thank you a lot for reading. As well as you, I will read this in a jiff, but this sh** took me some time write. I'm high too. It's beautiful

I'll write all my mistakes and conclusions after TENT 1 is harvested.
Peace guys, tnx again :love:

I think I'll enter march POM with it.
Nug of the month - means dry stuff only? What's the rules ppl

I'm sorry it's a lame ass journal entry without overlook of the grow.
From just now, straight outa phon
TENT 1
20210218_143722.jpg

TENT 2
20210218_143623.jpg
20210218_143632.jpg

10g thats a lot, i dont smoke everyday but when i do, 2g seems a good smoke session, #light weight, but yeoo
Thank you, didn't see that, meant a week. Not that of a beast lol. Cheers bro

I'm sorry it's a lame ass journal entry without overlook of the grow.
From just now, straight outa phon
TENT 1
20210218_143722.jpg

TENT 2
20210218_143623.jpg
20210218_143632.jpg
your buds look great! What is the light you have in the ceiling (the non-Bestva?)

SmartSelect_20210218-155504_AliExpress.jpg

100W 200W 400W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light Sunlike

@Jon
Not strong at all compared to both other then this I have..

Back
Top Bottom