Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Hot damn the deal just got better since I checked again today! 25% off nextlight.. $130 savings on that light. Now I just gotta hope they dont sell out before I get paid Friday lol. Woot!

Thanks PW I hope they root.. it's been three full days now and they look just as happy. So that is a good sign.. only worry is the soil staying too wet. Am currently drying them out a bit under the lights without the lid on top but dont want the clones above the soil to get too toasty. Do you guys think it's ok to not spray em for one whole day and let them dry out a bit? They should still draw in moisture from the wet soil even if the air is like 38% RH in the box under the lights?

Think $130 = reg. discount. After another 25% should be right around $1000. Good deal. :p

I never could save up enough money for the mega.. finally got some money to get those seeds and have enough leftover from that to get the nextlight core when I get paid again. Rent, electric and gas, water, trash and sewage, groceries, animal expenses, grow expenses. Never fucking ends lol. Nextlight core is the new improved version of the nextlight mini so i wouldn't mind trying that out before I'd get the mega. Idea is maybe they will upgrade mega soon too, wouldn't surprise me as HLG upgraded their lights after I bought the older versions. Bastards.

Thanks a lot lady.. ya know I can't help the sticker obsession lol. The Dementia is a good one.. gonna try her again next grow. Some potent stuff and makes some super sticky hash. Couple that with that Strawberry Guava I bought and the hash out of my next run will be spectacular.

Wanted to say this about hash and dabs.. to all you people who like dabs. I found out I'm more of a hash guy. I smoked some shit dabs and high quality 'terp sauce' dabs this past month. Once some 'diamond' type dabs too. I must say I prefer hash.. that diamond dab was super intense but I like the high hash gives me more then that. Hash calms me down where as all the dabs I had sorta made me wanna get all hyped up.. I like weed like that sometimes but definitely not all the time.

So I had a question as to were those just some sativa dabs or do all dabs have that similar hyper type effect? They couldn't tell me.. was not impressed with those guys. Definitely not people I'd want to make a deal with.

Sorry bored and rambling. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

I never could save up enough money for the mega.. finally got some money to get those seeds and have enough leftover from that to get the nextlight core when I get paid again. Rent, electric and gas, water, trash and sewage, groceries, animal expenses, grow expenses. Never fucking ends lol. Nextlight core is the new improved version of the nextlight mini so i wouldn't mind trying that out before I'd get the mega. Idea is maybe they will upgrade mega soon too, wouldn't surprise me as HLG upgraded their lights after I bought the older versions. Bastards.

Thanks a lot lady.. ya know I can't help the sticker obsession lol. The Dementia is a good one.. gonna try her again next grow. Some potent stuff and makes some super sticky hash. Couple that with that Strawberry Guava I bought and the hash out of my next run will be spectacular.

Wanted to say this about hash and dabs.. to all you people who like dabs. I found out I'm more of a hash guy. I smoked some shit dabs and high quality 'terp sauce' dabs this past month. Once some 'diamond' type dabs too. I must say I prefer hash.. that diamond dab was super intense but I like the high hash gives me more then that. Hash calms me down where as all the dabs I had sorta made me wanna get all hyped up.. I like weed like that sometimes but definitely not all the time.

So I had a question as to were those just some sativa dabs or do all dabs have that similar hyper type effect? They couldn't tell me.. was not impressed with those guys. Definitely not people I'd want to make a deal with.

Sorry bored and rambling. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!
plants are looking good keep up the good work toast and thanks you have a nice thanksgiving to bud!:)

I feel you on the dabs vs hash. I have tried a few different strains of shatter, plus from my own first harvest, and I decided it wasn’t my kinda vibe.

Even the fine grinder trichome powder can be too much.

Love a good hash. I hope my cobs give me some of that hash vibe.

Now thats interesting. ive been a hasj guy till i started to grow myself. Just not enough buds to make it. If i have enough one day ill be making it to. The pollen in the bottom of my grindr deserve a decent press soon ^^

I just bought myself 4 grams of moonflower at the shop. ITs nice, but the chemical taste is all over like every bud in a shop here. The only logical shop is the Culture boat here. All lab results and everything organic grown. I do wonder if indica dabs would be totally different in effect... but im dabless.. never had it never tried it.

I wish I had just said no to be honest. I agree dusty all I can taste are the solvents as well.. got a few headaches from it I can tell you that. No bueno.

NS I use my trim to make my hash.. dry it in a cardboard box first then put it in a brown paper bag for a month maybe. Sift in a jar with some metal washers and screw a 100 micron screen on as the lid, I think it was a 100. Some of it will be really good just depends on the strain. I've used popcorn buds too, does make it somewhat better but still similar. Thinking I'll try to make some without the washers knowing they kinda break up the plant material and it gets into the hash a bit.. would make a higher quality product I'd think.

Alright toasted

Teach me how to make the easiest way to a hash I’ll buy whatever I need within reason for price . As money hurts but I would like to learn and have variety . As shatter and me didn’t work out never could grasp it .

Of course if you got the time to help s brotha out . I have lots of trailer trust betty pop corn buds prob ounce easy .

Haha never mind just read above what kind of washers ! Like those metal ones for nuts and what not ? Any screw? Sorry tbink I need to try new things .

Woops totally forgot, happy danksgiving!

I wish I had just said no to be honest. I agree dusty all I can taste are the solvents as well.. got a few headaches from it I can tell you that. No bueno.

NS I use my trim to make my hash.. dry it in a cardboard box first then put it in a brown paper bag for a month maybe. Sift in a jar with some metal washers and screw a 100 micron screen on as the lid, I think it was a 100. Some of it will be really good just depends on the strain. I've used popcorn buds too, does make it somewhat better but still similar. Thinking I'll try to make some without the washers knowing they kinda break up the plant material and it gets into the hash a bit.. would make a higher quality product I'd think.

I totally forgot about you telling me that. this might be interesting after all haha. Thank you for the reminder:thanks:

That GG4 would probably make some good hasj to:hmmmm:

This is again so exiting:yahoo:

Happy thanksgiving, garden doing well.

Cheers

Thanks all.. ordered the light but... make sure to check your bank statements today.. someone stole my card info and made a $400 charge to my card. Not sure how or why.. dont think the bank is gonna help me either. SO WATCH YOUR SHIT CAUSE YOU WILL GET FUCKED HARD.

It's usually their merchant accounts that get hacked. Your info may have been recently hacked or it could have been compromised a while back and they are just now getting to it. This has happened to me at least 4 times. The banks take care of it with a call or at least they have in my case. Good luck.

Thanks all.. ordered the light but... make sure to check your bank statements today.. someone stole my card info and made a $400 charge to my card. Not sure how or why.. dont think the bank is gonna help me either. SO WATCH YOUR SHIT CAUSE YOU WILL GET FUCKED HARD.
been there done that I check my visa acct everyday if I see some funny charge and I have I call the bank and put a stop to it before it charges in my account that way yoy don't get the shaft good luck toast your bank is supposed to guarantee that shit!

That's what I thought but just like when I got my 'unlimited' data plan I found out quickly that the 4g is capped at a certain amount. They don't tell ya that or is it in the contract you sign.. but when you complain they do nothing about it.

Idk why but I feel like I'm always getting fucked by the corporate dogs. I can't believe a financial institution would do this fuck I've been at that bank for over 10 years WHAT THE FUCK LOL

Back
Top Bottom