Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

I did grow that northern cheese haze in a solo cup lol.. then one of the autos I lost was that deep blue c, dangit. I remember you saying it was maybe a fem seed and was hoping for that.. gotta get it to grow first lol. Good to see ya again archie.

Blue dream is a good one Joe, I got a blue dream leaning phenotype with my Dementia. Smells like blueberries that a skunk sprayed lol.. that's a amnesia haze x blue dream cross.

Well buddy I'm not sure if the ppms of the soil are high just the ph.. the soil I use has really low ppm, basically is a seedling soil. So more likely they are hungry but the fucking high ph wont allow them the food they need. Damn you microbiology!! It'll turn around I have faith.

Will have a few pics up later.. plants are bouncing back nicely. Gonna flip them to 12/12 maybe tomorrow and take some clones today. Going the non organic approach and will be using rooting hormone. Last time my hot tub clone machine didnt work and I'm a little bummed I lost that Noah's Ark pheno, realizing seeds dont last forever. Knowing that the rooting hormone and putting them straight into a soil mixture, I got one that is for cactuses and has some sand in it, will work better is something I cannot ignore.

Excited to get them going in flower and get the clones going too. This Cherry Pit is one stanky girl. Gonna be hard to choose which I want to clone. Gonna be the Wildberry, Cherry Pit and the Poon Tang Pie or Noah x sac. Maybe I'll just do all 4, I really love them all lol.

Yes all four it is then.. thanks fellas. Was thinking of taking two cuttings of each and using one with rooting hormone and one without to see if I can get them to root without it. Maybe one of the strains will produce it's own auxins so I dont have to keep the chemically enhanced ones if they do root.

Yes all four it is then.. thanks fellas. Was thinking of taking two cuttings of each and using one with rooting hormone and one without to see if I can get them to root without it. Maybe one of the strains will produce it's own auxins so I dont have to keep the chemically enhanced ones if they do root.
Have you heard about using aloe Vera instead of rooting agents ? Really cool info on laquer heads journal want a link toasted ?

Just in case what not !

LaquerHead's LOS: Gold Rush, Strawberry Glue & More!

The deed is done. Thanks joe I did think about aloe vera but would more then likely have to order some and didnt want to wait. Gonna flip the ladies here in the next several days, not tomorrow as I had said. Gonna do a bit of defoliation each day then flip maybe Thursday since I have it off for Turkey day. Thank you pilgrims and Indians, I will celebrate not only with a full belly but also with a new journey into flower. Or this weekend.. whatever works best for the plants, no need to rush them. Woot!!

Order of plants as shown from left to right. Yes the rows are a bit crooked lol.

Top row: In-House Genetics - Forbidden Jelly, Mephisto Genetics - S.O.D.K shes an auto, Oni - Poon Tang Pie.

Middle row: Cali Connection - 818 Headband, Annunaki Genetics - Super Lemon Haze x The White, Annunaki Genetics - Black Cherry Soda bx.

Bottom row: Annunaki Genetics - Wildberry, PNW Roots - Cherry Pit, DK - Noah's Ark x Strawberry Animal Cookies.

Hot damn the deal just got better since I checked again today! 25% off nextlight.. $130 savings on that light. Now I just gotta hope they dont sell out before I get paid Friday lol. Woot!

Thanks PW I hope they root.. it's been three full days now and they look just as happy. So that is a good sign.. only worry is the soil staying too wet. Am currently drying them out a bit under the lights without the lid on top but dont want the clones above the soil to get too toasty. Do you guys think it's ok to not spray em for one whole day and let them dry out a bit? They should still draw in moisture from the wet soil even if the air is like 38% RH in the box under the lights?

Back
Top Bottom