In what week of flowering are these 2 girls? Got 2 nice pics for you!

Ganja4

420 Member
Hi ya all
Finally my first complete grow is coming to an end !!!
I am very excited but i encounter a small problem.
Using the GH feed generator and cant decide in what week of flowering i am .
To be more clear....what and how many are the remaining weeks.12/12 started on 5th of febr.
Am i in week 5 for example ? And that would mean that the remaining weeks are 4 ? And that 4 weeks would be 2 more weeks plus a ripen week and a flush week ?
I am doin dwc and the girls are sth between og kush, critical kush, white widow and northern lights (I mixed accidently the labels)
I aprreciate any help from ppl who are sure for what they will tell me
Thx alot

Hi @Ganja4

Flipped mine on February 1st :

As you can see we're mostly at the same state. Pictures were taken 6 days ago but they didn't evolve that much within the 6 days (or maybe as I m looking at them everyday I don't realize). New pictures will be added tomorrow in my grow journal. Tomorrow will be 5 weeks. My strains are green crack / tutankhamon (8 weeks flowering) and blue dream (9 weeks). This means that tomorrow will be between 3 weeks to one month before harvest. Harvest should start in 3 weeks then end in 4 weeks with blue dream. You don't need to add any week unless something went wrong and prevent them from developing during a few days or so.

If you are in Hydro flush should start 2 weeks before end of flowering and at least 1 week before if you don't want a fertilizer taste. This means that for a 9 weeks flowering strain you have to flush starting from week 7 or week 8 late stage. In soil I don't flush as I have often read it wasn't necessary to do it. Hope I helped!

Hi @Ganja4

Flipped mine on February 1st :

As you can see we're mostly at the same state. Pictures were taken 6 days ago but they didn't evolve that much within the 6 days (or maybe as I m looking at them everyday I don't realize). New pictures will be added tomorrow in my grow journal. Tomorrow will be 5 weeks. My strains are green crack / tutankhamon (8 weeks flowering) and blue dream (9 weeks). This means that tomorrow will be between 3 weeks to one month before harvest. Harvest should start in 3 weeks then end in 4 weeks with blue dream. You don't need to add any week unless something went wrong and prevent them from developing during a few days or so.

If you are in Hydro flush should start 2 weeks before end of flowering and at least 1 week before if you don't want a fertilizer taste. This means that for a 9 weeks flowering strain you have to flush starting from week 7 or week 8 late stage. In soil I don't flush as I have often read it wasn't necessary to do it. Hope I helped!

......... Helped ?
U kidding me bro? That was more than i could ask .I think yours look like they have been flowering longer.Did u cut off nitrogen ? Ypur leaves look like yellowing. Mine are still green.And if u did when do u think i should cut it off ? Also do u think u got bigger buds cuz of cutting it off ?
Thx again my friend

Those feeding tables are kind of a "ballpark" kind of thing. As a heavy Indica may take 8 weeks of Flower and a heavy Sativa might take 12 weeks+ in Flower, and all your hybrids run somewhere in between that number. Just like some Strains like more Nutes than others and some don't care for much at all, so kind of go by what they telling you. It's like some folks count weeks from Flip and others count weeks from when first Pistils are seen, so one of those depends who you listen to ;) . I would think you would have more that 4 weeks to go still, but I haven't been doing this 2 years yet so still new enough, post pics when you feel they are 2 weeks away and other folks can chime in if they think they farther out as would think flushing early in a "Hydro" medium could bite you faster than in soil (I'm in soil so no idea on that from experience).

His babies look great. He has his lights on. You did not in your pics.
......... Helped ?
U kidding me bro? That was more than i could ask .I think yours look like they have been flowering longer.Did u cut off nitrogen ? Ypur leaves look like yellowing. Mine are still green.And if u did when do u think i should cut it off ? Also do u think u got bigger buds cuz of cutting it off ?
Thx again my friend

......... Helped ?
Thx again my friend

Glad I could help

Regarding the feeding I was feeding with biocanna flores for the first 3 weeks then switched to advanced nutrients connoisseur A&B. It seems to be the top product. Never cut nitrogen but maybe there is no nitrogen in the biocanna flores. I don't remember but you can have a look on the net and find easily. Regarding the cuttings I did some trimming of the down leaves. My plants are a bit bigger than yours maybe cause of bigger pots (I m between 5 and 7 gal) and cause I vegged it for more than 8 weeks to train them the more I could (something like 10 weeks. It would have taken between 7 and 8 weeks in Hydro i guess). The yellow leaves it s cause of overfeeding with water spraying. I did the mistake twice to water spray with a mix of biocanna booster and terpinator. Foliar feeding is great but should be done gently. I went too strong on the dosage as well as spraying under lights on. The down leaves are good green. If a cannabis plant is feed at the good dosage during flowering, the leaves shouldn't really change color for at least 80% of the grow if all the other conditions are well (low humidity, good temps, etc...) except some pheno cause of genetic. I ve seen many pictures of plants in late flowering with nice looking green leaves. So I guess it s how it should be in good condition and with regular strain that doesn't have special genetic that make leaves changing color in late stage. Your plants look nice. Just ensure the receive good air flow, temp, RH, ph and on top of everything good light! If you don't have one invert in a luxmeter and try to keep the canopy around 70000 lux which according some articles on the net is great for flowering. And as I would tell to myself, be patient! Hahaha

Oh forgot to say that yes I had to cut some fan leaves that were hiding bid sites, but looking at yours I see them perfect! So just feed them correctly and everything should be alright!

Those feeding tables are kind of a "ballpark" kind of thing. As a heavy Indica may take 8 weeks of Flower and a heavy Sativa might take 12 weeks+ in Flower, and all your hybrids run somewhere in between that number. Just like some Strains like more Nutes than others and some don't care for much at all, so kind of go by what they telling you. It's like some folks count weeks from Flip and others count weeks from when first Pistils are seen, so one of those depends who you listen to ;) . I would think you would have more that 4 weeks to go still, but I haven't been doing this 2 years yet so still new enough, post pics when you feel they are 2 weeks away and other folks can chime in if they think they farther out as would think flushing early in a "Hydro" medium could bite you faster than in soil (I'm in soil so no idea on that from experience).
Yes i totally agree with flushin for less in hydro than in soil.
I will definatelly post pics when i start feeling that flushing time is close.

Back
Top Bottom