InstaGram's Advanced LED 600w Soil Grow

I love your grow. I was googling led grows and came upon this site and saw your grow. I love how you make it look so easy. I can't wait to see how much u yeild. Where did u get your led lamp from if u don't mind me asking.

I love your grow. I was googling led grows and came upon this site and saw your grow. I love how you make it look so easy. I can't wait to see how much u yeild. Where did u get your led lamp from if u don't mind me asking.

Hey there. Glad you stopped by. Thanks for dakine words. I purchased my Led from advancedledlights.com. They are a sponsor for the site. I have the Diamond Series 600w led. I am loving the light so far, and my plants feel similar. :thumb:

Update 1/4

Day 29 in 12/12

Last Feeding-Today

Fed the chicks this morning with a different regimen. Added a dose of M.O.A.B(mother of all blooms) to the feeding schedule of the Blue Planet Nutes. I went half on the recommended of the BPN for bloom. I dont know if my eyes were deceiving me, but the buds seemed to swell over the days period.

I also adjusted my temps in the tent to 80. I am going to have to pick up a small heater because nights have been colder lately. I seen a video that recommends 80 degrees through 90 for optimal results with leds during lights on. So I shall adjust. The plants, well they are not complaining a bit. I went through and defoliated the canopy a tad to hit the lower sites. Babes are getting sugary and raunchy!!

Uk Cheese These were from clones and are beginning to turn into colas. Really sugary and sweet, raunchy smell!!

DSC0006018.JPG
DSC0004314.JPG

Platinum Master Kush These were from clones and seem to be stacking up like knots on top instead of colas. At least for now. These are frost as ever already with the calayxes already swelling as of yesterday. Piney smell.

DSC0005810.JPG

DSC0004615.JPG

M#1This plant is the beast of the tent. I cant wait to see how the nugs turn out on this one. It showed signs after almost 2 weeks in 12/12..Just like BBD

DSC0005110.JPG

BBDThis plant is special to me. My outdoor BBD last year stealth hermied and produced 4 seeds for me. I planted two of those this grow. One was a male. This one looks a lot different than my outdoor. cant wait to see the end results.

DSC0005614.JPG

This is Hairy lil M#4

DSC0003318.JPG

Didnt get a shot of M#3. Forgot.:smokin: Overall the light is exceptionally great. I was thinking of getting 2 ds300 in exchange for the ds600, but Kyle warned me once again that the ds600 will provide more intensity than 2 300s. So im rolling with this set-up. Cant complain a bit!!

DSC099931.JPG
DSC000277.JPG

Insta did I ever comment on your general setup brother? It's premium. If I did't comment on this before, then I probably thought about it and decided to comment later and then forgot :lot-o-toke: :)

Lights, Tent, Pots, Nutes, Strains, FFOF >>>> :adore: excellent choices my friend. I truly mean that, A1 !! You obviously know what you're doing, your girls are showing it :thumb:

If it's a general question then I'm sure it's been asked and answered somewhere on this site my friend. If it's specific and you can't find an answer, then go to the specific forum you need. For example, if your question is about lighting, go to the lighting section. Start a new thread, and provide as much info as you can so people can give you proper advice or at least point you in the right direction.

Have you considered defoliation? I'm not recommending or giving advice on defol, just wondering :)

Hey iSmokes. Thanks for the nice compliments my friend. I have actually been going through them for the past 3 days pickin leaves that are blocking lower growth. I dont want to cause to much stress by going ape on the defol in a days period. Rather do it here and there.I have opened up a lot of lower growth to the lighting though so far and the plants have not seemed to be bothered:thumb:

It IS something you start from veg that's true. I actually go mad on my plants in veg and they bounce back healthier than ever. I do very extreme defoliation ( I leave about literally 2 leaves on a 2 month old plant LOL). Anyway, I'm in no position to give advice or recommend anything because I'm still experimenting with it myself. Bassman has a nice thread on it. Lots of good info, you might wana check it out.
My plan is to randomly defoliate during veg to get the plants used to these "animals" eating their leaves. It's working great! During bloom however, I think it's extreme defol on day 21 and day 45. Again, please refer to the more experienced :blushsmile:

Increasing yield with defoliation indoors - What's it mean? How to do it?

Back
Top Bottom