InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thursday update! Lots of pics because I've been slacking this week...

Starting with the Auto Masszar, which is done drying with a lot of help from the mini dehumidifier. Final weight?

51 grams or 1.8 ounces including that long stem. Not too shabby for a smallish auto, but the proof of the pudding is in the tasting. "Complete" smoke report sometime in late July ;).

Next up is the @Van Stank approved training on the HazeX. Sorry Van, didn't have pink pipe cleaners! The idea is to get the new growth to lay flat by attaching them to the fans just below each one. You slide the loop further out as the stem gets longer, and eventually it's big enough to tie down. This just gets them trained young to prevent breakage if you try to do it too late.

To the cloninator!

HaxeX at the bottom, Gold Leaf at the top, the rest are all Sour G. And since I took pics of all of the undersides, you get to see them as well!

HazeX

Sour G that already had these roots when I pulled it from the peat pot. Do soil roots continue to grow in aero or will it have to put out new water roots?

Sour G:

Gold Leaf with things happening:

Doubled-up Sour Gs

Doubled-up Sour Gs

And last, but not least, the Sour G clone that was transplanted from peat. It again looks like that was exactly what it was waiting for, just like the stalled Gold Leaf clone last year!

Since I have this clone I'm not all that concerned if all the ones in the cloninator survive. One more for good measure will be fine. I wish I had people to gift them to!

The Brooklyn Sunrise update is here.

I hope your week has passed quickly into the past and the weekend looms large in the future. :green_heart:

Shed you are turning into quite the botanist. :goodjob:

I ain't gonna work on Barney's Farm no more.

Srsly, I'm not a seed hound so you should check with those who are. I've only got what I've won or traded for besides the original 420 autos I bought a year ago. I'm small time.

Oh well I'm even smaller than you are because there is no way I could have a cloning anything in my house LOL It's already bad enough with the tent and lights and exhaust fan. One more thing and I will be growing outside, let alone some weed.

I ain't gonna work on Barney's Farm no more.

Srsly, I'm not a seed hound so you should check with those who are. I've only got what I've won or traded for besides the original 420 autos I bought a year ago. I'm small time.

I feel the same way about the farm. I had issues with a batch of their seeds. I have 3 more I will try.

Lol! My son got home at 1 and my wife is on an airplane heading home...takes off in 6 minutes. Then I can go to bed :).
I know that feeling. My wife can pass out at 7 PM I cant until every lifeforms is safely asleep, doors locked and 9 cocked.

Morning! Took this off the Gold Leaf this morning. I noticed it yesterday but thought maybe it was an early sign the plant needed water.

I didn't see any stem damage and it was never supercropped so I don't know what caused it. The rest of the plant looks fine. Check on the flower and trichomes in the lower right!

The Auto Masszar smells distinctly of coffee when I opened the jars to put the B62s in.

Congrats to MadDab on the NOTM win. :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom