Irish's First Attempt At A Hempy Bucket

irishredneck

I have started a sensi skunk seed that is looking good so far if anyone that has experience with hempys I will post pics tomorrow once the lights come on

Working on figuring out how to upload photos to the form through this app they will be coming soon not to much else to update at this point

Hiya Irishredneck!
I am quite interested in Hempy buckets so I'll pull up a chair and watch if ya don't mind.
Good luck!!

I'll post an update when my lights cone on I had a death in the family that is why this thread has been quiet I just switched the lights last night. I got a spider mite infestation that I am working on killing so they are not 100% but once they are gone everything will be back to 100%

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420

I got a spider mite infestation that I am working on killing so they are not 100% but once they are gone everything will be back to 100%

I use a pyrethrin based spray. Be sure to re-treat after 3 days. Some of the eggs will survive the first treatment.
I give my ladies a simple Neem spray once a month to prevent any infestations. I've not seen any bug action in a couple of years.

I use a pyrethrin based spray. Be sure to re-treat after 3 days. Some of the eggs will survive the first treatment.
I give my ladies a simple Neem spray once a month to prevent any infestations. I've not seen any bug action in a couple of years.
Is pyrethrin a spray similar to avid as far as carcinogenic properties go?

Is pyrethrin a spray similar to avid as far as carcinogenic properties go?

Not to my knowledge. It's been used around here for many, many years. I sure hope you're not about to tell me some bad info about it...

I use an aerosol form in a spray can. Use it really sparingly in a fogging over the plant kind of way since the aerosol propellants cause leaf damage.

I have no bad news for you I'm not to familiar with that one but willing to try it out I will do some research on it later

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420

There are many pyrethrin based products. You can find them in your local hardware store. Like I said, be sure to re-treat after 2 days... then maybe again after another 2 days... they're incredibly evil and stubborn.
It's not my first rodeo with them unfortunately I have tried a variety of products and they have mediocre success I have found very few things that work I'm definitely interested in the pyrenthium

Back
Top Bottom