Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Thank you kind Sir,

As of late the medical system in place want nothing to do with the cannabis oil, same with the the Pharmies. Just a heads up proceed with caution when spreading the 'awareness'. Its a long way off in my humble opinion. And as mentioned, lately the new thing is if your taking cannabis oil and your Dr. knows it they won't authorize a blood work up to see if its gone. A recent person the Wife and I know ask a simple question about a 'hormone blocker' side effects and the Dr. told her to look it up on the web. Guess they are not that concerned about ones health if it isn't making the 'quan'. I tell patients now, don't say poo, find an holistic Dr. that will. Be cautious of those also, lol or you walk out with a bag of vitamins, hahaha. Very few know how to use the oil correctly so most of the intel on the web is about smoking/digesting the oil. The Gov. and the pharmies love confusion. They make it seem like the only sensible alternative is the chemo/route. Also women with breast cancer they have been telling them they will be on chemo for life! What in the hell kind of statement is that! Logic tells me because they cannot cure it with chemo/radiation permanently as in most cases cancer always come back with these treatments, but, alas, its their money train and if you think otherwise your simply kidding yourself. They know it is a weak form of treatment with severe side effects, radiation being the worse. Money over human life is the equation I always come up with.

I forgot to answer your Harlequin question. I've had great luck with Harlequin. It was one of the first and has been around a few years. Recently I've been growing Harley-Tsu which is Harlequin crossed with Sour Tsunami for a bigger yield. Now the same breeder has crossed that back to Sour Tsunami. I'm interested to see how this strain will be as it should pack a wallop on THC and CBD in one strain. Love those breeders :). Something I would love to venture in but just cannot do everything especially with so many ill people to help out.

It still to this day amazes me how this oil works taken properly and on the other hand if just digested is a 'pulling G's' space adventure. One way heals and the other way is a 'mood enhancer'. It is good for instant relief from nausea, so is the concentrate and I think 'hiccups' that Antics has found out. It truly is a wondrous med and to this day I have found nothing it doesn't cure/manage/maintenance. Unfortunately with snake oil being sold, our Gov and pharmies spreading the ill's of the oil and bandwagoneers its a slow learning curve to say the least. It takes a strong will and dedication that sometimes seems mission 'impossible' to spread awareness. I've been cursed at, called a drug dealer and some whacko. I just smile to myself and forgive their ignorance as they don't know better.

Sad in todays modern society that we cannot simply try to heal ourselves with natures natural gift and worry more about feeding the needy or giving a place to sleep. Sad so many chase money in their life when so many are already rich and just don't realize they have fortune in family and friends. Greed in some form has ruined every nation/empire since the beginning. I've seen extremely rich people pass away, they couldn't buy their health. So it appears knowledge can save lives and its free, well almost. 420 Magazine makes the awareness possible and is my home as well as my wifes home for awareness. Thanks 420 and Staff! Lets help out this site as it truly is on top of the game for awareness. People helping people, simple yet so efficient.

After one year on the oil you will be able to kayak and because you will be such a nice person on the oil you might still have your wife, hahaha.

Here Here Motoco! Such a great thing to read after a huge success I had this evening with my attorney/personal friend.

He was T-Totally against legalizing cannabis earlier this year when we had been talking. He was not aware that I am a grower. I let the subject drop due to his insistence that it was just the druggies wanting a legal way to be high.

I spoke with him this evening and the subject came up again. I spent an hour de-brainwashing him on his misconceptions about the oil, and cannabis in general. He's going to do a little research of his own, but at the end of the conversation he wants to try the oil (due to my pounding into his head that he will not get high with proper tacking). He will be treating his depression/anxiety and wants to just plain feel more energy every day. He's a man who sleeps little, and works constantly. He has a house....just for a place for his cats and his cars. LOL

So win win!

:cheer:

I got to looking into the possibilities of Sugar (Sucrose, which is refined white sugar) being a trigger for IBS symptoms the last couple of days, prompted by a short conversation with Motoco on the subject of edibles.

What I have found is that the sugar IBS/IBD sufferers should avoid is "fructose". I had mentioned this earlier in the thread here. Fructose is fruit sugars derived from fruits or honey, but there is another type of Fructose you should pay attention to. Refined sugar is Sucrose, derived from cane or beet sugar.

What I have found is that the sucrose sugar is not necessarily a trigger, but Fructose is most often a trigger. However, it's the kind of fructose we need to pay the most attention to.

I don't like to go to "about.com" for answers on things, but in this particular article they show the studies referred to in their comments about Fructose and other sugars and the effect on IBS sufferers. I thought some of you might find it good reading. The more information the better!

IBS and Sugar Intolerance

Now, having said that....we are told to avoid Fructose, yet in the same breath the docs say you should eat a diet high in fruits/vegetables/fiber. What they fail to tell you is the differences in fructose. There is natural fructose that comes from fruit/honey, and there is High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS), which comes from corn starch. This is used very often to sweeten processed foods.

As I had stated earlier, the first thing the Dietitian concentrated on was the amount of fructose products in my diet. She never really explained the differences between HFCS and natural Fructose.
Either one, based on my recent research, should probably be avoided for myself personally.

So, my "special" caramels and S'mores that I make to help me sleep at night are actually causing issues for me. Although they help me to sleep, they are actually triggering symptoms. Remember a few days ago I said that just the conversations and thinking about the subject may have brought on some symptoms? Yeah, well I had started eating a couple caramels every night. These treats I make have a full cup of Corn syrup in the recipe! So I tested it night before last. I ate two caramels, slept well. Yesterday was not a good day for the tum. Matter of fact was quite a bad day. LOL This morning it is subsiding. I did not consume any caramels last night.

Motoco is the one who mentioned the possibility of the sweet edibles bringing on issues, and I am thankful to him yet again for prompting me to look further into this! I'm going to call him "Doc Motoco". LOL

Although they do manufacture corn syrup in a light version that claims "no high fructose", I feel it best for me to stay away from it. Proof is in the test for me.

Any thoughts you all would like to share on this?

Good Morning Cannafan,

That's amazing you keep knocking things off your list like that. Or rather, you should make a list and post it. Or do you already have that? Or would that be something you would feel comfortable doing? I would surely cheat off your sheet! lol...

The whole "Foods" thing I"m still figuring out currently. I literally do not have a single item of food that i have identified as a trigger. Not ice cream, not fried shrimp.

So, to stand on the shoulders of giants:

"Sucralose" Do you know it? That's what's in my water flavorererers... Ahem. Something about "non-nutritive sweeteners." Here's a pretty good link on Nutritive and Non-Nutritive Sweeteners, fyi:

Nutritive and Nonnutritive Sweetener Resources | Food and Nutrition Information Center

:volcano-smiley:

I got to looking into the possibilities of Sugar (Sucrose, which is refined white sugar) being a trigger for IBS symptoms the last couple of days, prompted by a short conversation with Motoco on the subject of edibles.

What I have found is that the sugar IBS/IBD sufferers should avoid is "fructose". I had mentioned this earlier in the thread here. Fructose is fruit sugars derived from fruits or honey, but there is another type of Fructose you should pay attention to. Refined sugar is Sucrose, derived from cane or beet sugar.

What I have found is that the sucrose sugar is not necessarily a trigger, but Fructose is most often a trigger. However, it's the kind of fructose we need to pay the most attention to.

I don't like to go to "about.com" for answers on things, but in this particular article they show the studies referred to in their comments about Fructose and other sugars and the effect on IBS sufferers. I thought some of you might find it good reading. The more information the better!

Now, having said that....we are told to avoid Fructose, yet in the same breath the docs say you should eat a diet high in fruits/vegetables/fiber. What they fail to tell you is the differences in fructose. There is natural fructose that comes from fruit/honey, and there is High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS), which comes from corn starch. This is used very often to sweeten processed foods.

As I had stated earlier, the first thing the Dietitian concentrated on was the amount of fructose products in my diet. She never really explained the differences between HFCS and natural Fructose.
Either one, based on my recent research, should probably be avoided for myself personally.

So, my "special" caramels that I make to help me sleep at night are actually causing issues for me. Although they help me to sleep, they are actually triggering symptoms. Remember a few days ago I said that just the conversations and thinking about the subject may have brought on some symptoms? Yeah, well I had started eating a couple caramels every night. These caramels have a full cup of Corn syrup in the recipe! So I tested it night before last. I ate two caramels, slept well. Yesterday was not a good day for the tum. Matter of fact was quite a bad day. LOL This morning it is subsiding. I did not consume any caramels last night.

Motoco is the one who mentioned the possibility of the sweet edibles bringing on issues, and I am thankful to him yet again for prompting me to look further into this! I'm going to call him "Doc Motoco". LOL

Although they do manufacture corn syrup in a light version that claims "no high fructose", I feel it best for me to stay away from it. Proof is in the test for me.

Kinda bumming at the moment folks...

I have a job interview in 14 minutes from now (and ticking) and I have decided around half an hour or so ago that I will not risk going and having the problems I'm having at the moment. A whole cascade of symptoms undoubtedly caused by psychological stress.

And you know what? It wasn't much that triggered it. I'm not freaking out, I just woke up a bit earlier than normal and began the day on the wrong foot thinking that that was going to be a problem timing my sleepiness and my interview (9am CST, GMT -6).

When I get up as early as I did today, I normally go ahead and get up (Motoco, it's that raring to go early in the morning thing you mentioned the other day). It was 4:45. Actually perfect on this kind of morning, to give myself extra time to prepare to get in, problems and all if so be it.

So I was happy with the scenario. But, sure enough, after sitting down at my computer and lighting up a cigarette (I know, I know... but let's talk about that later) which is the first thing I do in the morning having learned that about my stress needs. After that, the first rumble.

Sometimes, Yes, Canna, cigarettes do act as a trigger. I don't know if the timing was great for that initial puff this morning. My first tummy rumble co-occurred with the first smoke.

What I should have done was light up a joint first. And it's ridiculous how many times it takes me to L/Earn my lesson. On a morning where I know I'm going to be stressed out, fire one up first things first. For me, that's how it has to be.

BUT... My dysfunctional brain said, "Dude... take it slow. Marijuana is a drug and you don't want to be seen as a druggy in the interview if you go too stoned."

Dumb dumb dumb...

Again, Motoco, my point about taking this stuff seriously, combined with your entire last piece, which I loved. I'm pretty sure we went to the same Academy, lol.

So, I took the stigmatized route at 4:45 am ! Ha!! (Had Plenty of time to spare, but...)

So, just snowball this story together and I've got to break off here and try and breathe through the various somatic feedback I'm getting right now.

I really should not be still submitting resumes until I've got a hold of treatment for the conditions that start the snowball in the first place.

Oh yeah, the Fear driving all this: my first ever in person, face to face, "Listen ______, I gotta get to a bathroom pronto. I'll be back in a minute. Please excuse me. I'll explain when I'm back." Or something akin to that.

For those who know the different IBS-D/C/A designations, I'm mid-A. Tack on nausea.

I'm just disgusted at this moment. but i've got to sign off, couple a minutes 'til my first honest conversation with an employer about this. Wish me luck. I'll proably post back in a bit to your letter, Yoda.

The only kind of sucralose I have been aware of is the product called "Splenda". I really can't say anything on the effects of these artificial sweeteners, other than my personal dislike for the taste. I don't even drink "diet" sodas or any kind of diet drink due to these sweeteners. The taste to me is awful and just one swig of a diet soda will be on my taste buds all day. Hate the stuff! LOL

However, here's some food for thought on the subject via an article I found on DowntoEarth.org. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the comments in it, but it gives another thought process on them:

by Andy Malin

Most people know that too much sugar is a bad thing, especially processed refined carbohydrates. We are a society of health conscious, more specifically, weight conscious people. Low-Carb diets, the hottest diet regime ever, has people looking for calorie-free sugar substitutes. So, when Splenda (aka sucralose) came along, people thought their prayers had been answered. But ingesting sucralose could cause more damage than people think.

Sucralose has a molecular formula of C12H19Cl3O8, which is produced by chlorinating sucrose, ordinary white table sugar. It is a five-step process discovered in 1976 by a British company, which sold it to Johnson and Johnson Company who then formed McNeil Specialty Products to commercialize sucralose. In 1998, the USFDA approved sucralose for food use and today Splenda has surpassed Equal (Nutrasweet) in dollar market share.

The human body is very good at detoxifying itself of certain substances, but this is not the case with organochlorine compounds, which are organic compounds that have been chlorinated. Dioxin, one organochlorine compound that is a by-product of the paper bleaching process, is 300,000 times more carcinogenic than DDT, an insecticide that was banned because of its toxicity. These compounds have been linked to birth defects, cancer, and immune dysfunction. These chemicals stay in the body and accumulate over time. According to the Sucralose Toxicity Information Center, the absorbed sucralose and its metabolites (chemically altered substances) concentrate in the liver, kidney, and gastrointestinal tract. Splenda manufacturers claim there is minimal absorption of Splenda and its metabolites. The FDA says there is only 11 percent to 27 percent absorption, but the Japanese Food Sanitation Council says as much as 40 percent is absorbed by the body.

According to claims by the manufacturer, the chlorine part of the sucralose molecule is similar to the chorine part of common table salt (NaCl – Sodium Chloride). However, some would caution that using sucralose may be more like ingesting small amounts of chlorinated pesticides like DDT. More long-term independent research is needed to evaluate this safety concern.

Purity is something everyone is striving for. The FDA claims that sucralose is 98 percent pure, but what about the other 2 percent? It contains heavy metals like lead, arsenic, triphenilphosphine oxide, methanol, chlorinated disaccharides, and other potentially dangerous substances.

One study on sucralose showed an increase in glycosylated hemoglobin (meaning damage to the oxygen carrying part of a red blood cell). Research in animals has shown:

Up to 40 percent shrinkage of the thymus gland. (Critical for the response to disease – the ‘heart’ of our immune system)
Enlarged liver and kidneys
Atrophy of lymph follicles
Reduced growth rate
In my opinion, not enough long-term research has been conducted on sucralose to establish its safety for human consumption. I feel our government should evaluate the use of natural substances such as stevia or lo Han fruit for use as a non-caloric sweetener. I am sure their safety would prove to be excellent.

On the subject of "testing" things that trigger my issues....I do this with MUCH trepidation. This is out of a huge fear of accidentally finding the ONE thing that will throw me into a two month long 24/7 ordeal that I never want to go through again. Ever!
So, I proceed with caution. LOL

Okay... that wasn't so bad.

Strictly professional.

(lol, no Motoco, didn't launch into "awareness" but had in the back of my mind your comments about being called a "whacko." Man, I've gotten that all my life... why should things be different now? ha...

now i need to relocate.

:rollit:

Sugar is definitely an irritant for me. High fructose syrup has been avoided along time ago but also because our body has a difficult time breaking it down, something like up to a week in some scenarios. With that said I also try my best to stay away from artificial sweeteners as well. I quit making my beloved edibles as well because as you stated, it was causing me issues. I make my edibles in either a drink form or simply just make some hash coconut oil with a pineapple flavored lecithin and just take a drink. Lately I rather enjoy my oil though.

I also love fresh fruit and can confirm that eating an apple can at times bother me, more often then not. Vinegar is another trigger for me and I can't do spicy foods anymore. Vinegar in decent amounts and spicy foods will immediately clam up the area under my eyes but above my cheeks and make my eyes water over, not to mention the potential stomach issues.

Thanks for posting some of the information you learned from the docs Canna. I was never able to get with a dietitian and quite honestly I may have fell in a hump because I canceled all my doctor appointments well over a year ago and haven't rescheduled any since.

P.S BW, Growing alone gave me something to be excited about and I always looked forward to seeing them the next day. Also YOU GOT THIS! :cheer:

P.S BW, Growing alone gave me something to be excited about and I always looked forward to seeing them the next day. Also YOU GOT THIS!

Thanks bro! :high-five:

p.s. i'm gonna PM u in a little bit (yes, b/c i'm that bad*ss now lol ;)

Sugar is definitely an irritant for me. High fructose syrup has been avoided along time ago but also because our body has a difficult time breaking it down, something like up to a week in some scenarios. With that said I also try my best to stay away from artificial sweeteners as well. I quit making my beloved edibles as well because as you stated, it was causing me issues. I make my edibles in either a drink form or simply just make some hash coconut oil with a pineapple flavored lecithin and just take a drink. Lately I rather enjoy my oil though.

I also love fresh fruit and can confirm that eating an apple can at times bother me, more often then not. Vinegar is another trigger for me and I can't do spicy foods anymore. Vinegar in decent amounts and spicy foods will immediately clam up the area under my eyes but above my cheeks and make my eyes water over, not to mention the potential stomach issues.

Thanks for posting some of the information you learned from the docs Canna. I was never able to get with a dietitian and quite honestly I may have fell in a hump because I canceled all my doctor appointments well over a year ago and haven't rescheduled any since.

P.S BW, Growing alone gave me something to be excited about and I always looked forward to seeing them the next day. Also YOU GOT THIS! :cheer:

BW, I might be jumping off here soon as I have to do my rounds but I'll be on the lookout.

Hey man, sorry for the delayed response. I'm just getting back on. Take your time man, I've got a bunch of thoughts I'll try and make coherent for you later today, prob after a nap.

Hope it's a good one :Rasta:

This is what awareness is all about. Great read Canna! I more thing off the check list. I know its hard to give up things that you love to do. Just remember the Master Kush you have for nighttime. Amazing how we have to re-train our brain to shake our habits. You had two nighttime night times lol. A honorable mention; some of these issues will heal over time, doesn't mean giving up some things are permanent. Even our dosing/strains can change as aliments heal. Our brain doesn't keep up with the oil because of years of aliments. One has to simply do a self diagnostic like the test you did on the edibles. A great example is Mo; extreme migraines that would last a week. When they started to diminish when using the concentrate she always kept her migraine meds as a backup for quite sometime. A couple of times she felt like a migraine would come on she took her man-made meds. Then she would notice that if she took a booster of oil instead those went away also. Now she hasn't had a migraine even if it showed some signs for quite some time. The brain is an amazing tool. The concentrated oil changes everything, our health, our mental health and the way we process information. One simply has to retrain the way we thought. Old habits die hard especially on things we enjoyed in the past so much. While giving up some bad habits we gain in getting our health back. Who could imagine that the concentrated oil taken correctly could create a new habit that becomes your favorite thing in life and your newest addiction, one which by the way will be an asset to your complete health, upstairs and down stairs. Even more amazing is how the concentrated oil makes you a better person. How? You toss out negatives that you don't need or want, little things that would bug you, out it goes and positive things come in. You open your heart up so much more like it should be before it got muddled and calloused with all the 'bad' that surrounds us. Simply trust the oil and all it does, sit back and enjoy everything it offers to us. One thing for sure; if the world did the concentrated oil it would be one huge 'group hug' as it would change what is wrong with our society today, GREED! Proof is in the pudding, lol.

A final worthy mention; While helping patients they always call up and say 'I think the oil is causing this or that'. When first starting the oil your urine changes color and so can #2. It pulls out toxins from years of man-made meds in your system. The oil does this and that since I've been using it. Newsflash! The oil only improves ones health. Caught something on the oil because your auto-immune is still low like the flu/cold/sore throat etc.? Simply do 'boosters' with your dosing regimen and you will feel much better than not. The oil will always help even if you think it doesn't. Look elsewhere and find out what is causing your issues, its not the oil. Once all the glands are healed and your digestive system is back to norm you can pretty much eat anything that is natural. Stay away from all those bs sweeteners that are artificial. Real sugar (raw), real butter, real everything in moderation with a well balanced diet will keep you fit and healthy. Oh and one has to throw in some exercise in some form for 30 minutes a day and that is counting warm up and cool down.

So, my "special" caramels and S'mores that I make to help me sleep at night are actually causing issues for me. Although they help me to sleep, they are actually triggering symptoms. Remember a few days ago I said that just the conversations and thinking about the subject may have brought on some symptoms? Yeah, well I had started eating a couple caramels every night. These treats I make have a full cup of Corn syrup in the recipe! So I tested it night before last. I ate two caramels, slept well. Yesterday was not a good day for the tum. Matter of fact was quite a bad day. LOL This morning it is subsiding. I did not consume any caramels last night.

Thing is you are recognizing your issues. When your stomach growled it might not be the same growl. When using the concentrate a growl tells me I need some nutrients first to start the day and or hydration. Also don't try to change everything at once, doesn't work to effectively and it can cause sharp 'spikes' to your system. One at a time. Hell, we spent years getting here and you can rid all your bad habits easily in a year or less. Moderation, you know, the term that takes most of us a long long time to learn :)

Kinda bumming at the moment folks...

I have a job interview in 14 minutes from now (and ticking) and I have decided around half an hour or so ago that I will not risk going and having the problems I'm having at the moment. A whole cascade of symptoms undoubtedly caused by psychological stress.

And you know what? It wasn't much that triggered it. I'm not freaking out, I just woke up a bit earlier than normal and began the day on the wrong foot thinking that that was going to be a problem timing my sleepiness and my interview (9am CST, GMT -6).

When I get up as early as I did today, I normally go ahead and get up (Motoco, it's that raring to go early in the morning thing you mentioned the other day). It was 4:45. Actually perfect on this kind of morning, to give myself extra time to prepare to get in, problems and all if so be it.

So I was happy with the scenario. But, sure enough, after sitting down at my computer and lighting up a cigarette (I know, I know... but let's talk about that later) which is the first thing I do in the morning having learned that about my stress needs. After that, the first rumble.

Sometimes, Yes, Canna, cigarettes do act as a trigger. I don't know if the timing was great for that initial puff this morning. My first tummy rumble co-occurred with the first smoke.

What I should have done was light up a joint first. And it's ridiculous how many times it takes me to L/Earn my lesson. On a morning where I know I'm going to be stressed out, fire one up first things first. For me, that's how it has to be.

BUT... My dysfunctional brain said, "Dude... take it slow. Marijuana is a drug and you don't want to be seen as a druggy in the interview if you go too stoned."

Dumb dumb dumb...

Again, Motoco, my point about taking this stuff seriously, combined with your entire last piece, which I loved. I'm pretty sure we went to the same Academy, lol.

So, I took the stigmatized route at 4:45 am ! Ha!! (Had Plenty of time to spare, but...)

So, just snowball this story together and I've got to break off here and try and breathe through the various somatic feedback I'm getting right now.

I really should not be still submitting resumes until I've got a hold of treatment for the conditions that start the snowball in the first place.

Oh yeah, the Fear driving all this: my first ever in person, face to face, "Listen ______, I gotta get to a bathroom pronto. I'll be back in a minute. Please excuse me. I'll explain when I'm back." Or something akin to that.

For those who know the different IBS-D/C/A designations, I'm mid-A. Tack on nausea.

I'm just disgusted at this moment. but i've got to sign off, couple a minutes 'til my first honest conversation with an employer about this. Wish me luck. I'll proably post back in a bit to your letter, Yoda.

Love the topic of awareness, Motoco. I think that current deep indeed.

Before I forget, I'll PM you with that avatar in a minute and i have another pertinent question i'd like to ask.

Great that Mo is feeling well with the oil when migraines attack. I may have mentioned that my mother has those. Not to mention she is the poster child for pharmies. a whole bag full. I might get you to "lobby" on my behalf sometime along in here.

Even more amazing is how the concentrated oil makes you a better person. How? You toss out negatives that you don't need or want, little things that would bug you, out it goes and positive things come in. You open your heart up so much more like it should be before it got muddled and calloused with all the 'bad' that surrounds us.

Nicely put. Metaphorically, it's a big hearted elaboration of cleaning house. House muddled with stuff. Clean sweep. Feel better. Or, Conservation of Energy -> something out = something in. "In" is better = "Well." Solution solved. I know, not mind bending words, but Motoco can say it better than I can. Point is, I get it, and I like it's real world yet theoretical melding. We're not there yet, and yeah, I tend to agree with you, it's probably a ways off. But,

The testimonies are real. The science is real. The chance to feel better is real. And it will take a leap of faith. But with the option of avoiding the high, and the side effects of the meds you're taking now, what's there to lose?

That is how I put it to somebody the other day discussing this topic in as much depth as I could muster. I pretty much said it and thought, "Huh... that was coherent. Unusual..." But it's not hard to sell The New Snake Oil, if you get me, Motoco. I just think the trick is teaching the difference. You have a very welcomed and coherent grasp on the larger system in place, one that I am aware of but ultimately would like to articulate as well as you. Cheers to that.

:420:

This is what awareness is all about. Great read Canna! I more thing off the check list. I know its hard to give up things that you love to do. Just remember the Master Kush you have for nighttime. Amazing how we have to re-train our brain to shake our habits. You had two nighttime night times lol. A honorable mention; some of these issues will heal over time, doesn't mean giving up some things are permanent. Even our dosing/strains can change as aliments heal. Our brain doesn't keep up with the oil because of years of aliments. One has to simply do a self diagnostic like the test you did on the edibles. A great example is Mo; extreme migraines that would last a week. When they started to diminish when using the concentrate she always kept her migraine meds as a backup for quite sometime. A couple of times she felt like a migraine would come on she took her man-made meds. Then she would notice that if she took a booster of oil instead those went away also. Now she hasn't had a migraine even if it showed some signs for quite some time. The brain is an amazing tool. The concentrated oil changes everything, our health, our mental health and the way we process information. One simply has to retrain the way we thought. Old habits die hard especially on things we enjoyed in the past so much. While giving up some bad habits we gain in getting our health back. Who could imagine that the concentrated oil taken correctly could create a new habit that becomes your favorite thing in life and your newest addiction, one which by the way will be an asset to your complete health, upstairs and down stairs. Even more amazing is how the concentrated oil makes you a better person. How? You toss out negatives that you don't need or want, little things that would bug you, out it goes and positive things come in. You open your heart up so much more like it should be before it got muddled and calloused with all the 'bad' that surrounds us. Simply trust the oil and all it does, sit back and enjoy everything it offers to us. One thing for sure; if the world did the concentrated oil it would be one huge 'group hug' as it would change what is wrong with our society today, GREED! Proof is in the pudding, lol.

A final worthy mention; While helping patients they always call up and say 'I think the oil is causing this or that'. When first starting the oil your urine changes color and so can #2. It pulls out toxins from years of man-made meds in your system. The oil does this and that since I've been using it. Newsflash! The oil only improves ones health. Caught something on the oil because your auto-immune is still low like the flu/cold/sore throat etc.? Simply do 'boosters' with your dosing regimen and you will feel much better than not. The oil will always help even if you think it doesn't. Look elsewhere and find out what is causing your issues, its not the oil. Once all the glands are healed and your digestive system is back to norm you can pretty much eat anything that is natural. Stay away from all those bs sweeteners that are artificial. Real sugar (raw), real butter, real everything in moderation with a well balanced diet will keep you fit and healthy. Oh and one has to throw in some exercise in some form for 30 minutes a day and that is counting warm up and cool down.

Yeah I hear ya. I'll be making a batch of today with Girl Scout Cookies. Have puffed some today to deal with the problems earlier... actually, i was mostly smoking some Indica dom for most of it... then after I place the business call I remembered I had the GSC. A very pleasant, productive high, but it did not work for the IBS symptoms I'm having today. Mood enhancer wise it has been great. I will be interested to see what it does as an oil. No worries, but no one replied to my inquiry about this strain. Do you have experience with it?

Thing is you are recognizing your issues. When your stomach growled it might not be the same growl. When using the concentrate a growl tells me I need some nutrients first to start the day and or hydration. Also don't try to change everything at once, doesn't work to effectively and it can cause sharp 'spikes' to your system. One at a time. Hell, we spent years getting here and you can rid all your bad habits easily in a year or less. Moderation, you know, the term that takes most of us a long long time to learn :)

Screen_Shot_2014-10-22_at_3_39_58_PM.png

MotoYoda. SWEET. :woohoo:

Just saw an ad for Linzess, which some of you may have heard of as a pharmie solution. of course, as required by law, they have to disclose certain cautions for potential users. one of which was "do not give" to children under the age of 6. It also then said that it "should not be given" to kids between 6-17. anybody catch that?

yes, "should not give" is different than "do not give." aha... you mean some cavalier doc can still condemn it to... excuse me, prescribe it to someone 6-17 if they really want? of course, they would have valid reason in their mind. but the question, clear as night and day to me in relation to the other option of cannabis, is what are the potential side effects? particularly when you're 6-17? and therefore that doctor is playing a riskier hand than if they were 18+. then it would just be normal side effects, right? oh that'd be better...

omg... just put a bullet in my head. but just make sure that bullet was made out of Linzess because my head is already full of bull and it's probably covered by insurance.

:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom