Is she in bud

Connie147

Here is couple my autos ,first pics are of my auto critical,northern lights strain and second is ak ,my question is on my northern lights,plants were planted at same time around 40 days ago,all in same conditions in same tent ,,she seems to be growing ok but not budding like others ..my light schedule was on 20/4 but since changed to 18/6 to see if that helps ,,as I’m kinda new to this can someone tell me if she is budding or any help or advice to do so ,,,I thought trying a 12/12 cycle but don’t know what that would do to my other autos

FAA71741-ED6F-49EB-8799-1CDEEC3902F8.jpeg

672F5924-0BAC-41FD-A87B-363A29BF24A4.jpeg

12845C67-46CD-4BBC-B245-3BB718E8F5BB.jpeg

B3FD6F99-FE5A-40F5-AD91-FB5013A71160.jpeg

928958AE-8260-4CCF-ACFB-4793C07DE77C.jpeg

Hmmm your right good question....40 days for an auto no pre flowers or pistils yet... May I ask are you sure it's an auto? I know it's silly to ask but sometimes wrong seeds get planted.

But I would throw it into dark for two days and then when out of jail give it 12/12 and see what happens....when switching it can take 2-3 weeks to make the internal change to flower.

I run my autos on 24 hours of light and haven't had one take 40 days to show sex.

Have never grown an auto yet but your plants look healthy and as they should to me and would say just keep doing what you are doing and give them time to mature. At this stage and indoors, do they have much of an odor?

Ty for reply folks ,,,this girl grew like crazy in beginning way way faster than others but just won’t bud,I contacted seed supplier I bought from ….whom I won’t mention and was told they have sold thousands of these and never saw this issue and do say they are def autos as that was my thought to maybe photos ,,if I switch to 12/12 with this girl will that effect my other girls and should I feed her bloom nutes or not ,,just now she getting 1/2 strength grow and 1ml cal mag per litre

No the switch to 12/12 shouldn't have any bearing on the others because they are already in flower and 12/12 is the "recommended".... But do you have a journal started so we can follow along for two reasons....1 so if you need help you'll have it ready and available....2 who doesn't like seeing other people grow pretty plants ;)

Yes I’m like you don’t really care about massive yields ,,I’m just an old stoner that likes a good smoke ,,fed up buying street crap ,,so took the leap ,3rd grow only but learning and enjoying ,,I’m going try the 12/12 and see what happens ,,just hope she lives that long

It's easy but no pressure lol have a good day and good luck with the ladies...

Oh and if interested I made a simplified version of how to make a journal in my signature.....if you were curious.

Sorry no ,no journal started ,,being honest wouldnt know where to begin lol ..not so technically gifted hahaha

It's actually not much harder than starting a new post. Here are the instructions when you're ready:

How to Make A Grow Journal

Here is couple my autos ,first pics are of my auto critical,northern lights strain and second is ak ,my question is on my northern lights,plants were planted at same time around 40 days ago,all in same conditions in same tent ,,she seems to be growing ok but not budding like others ..my light schedule was on 20/4 but since changed to 18/6 to see if that helps ,,as I’m kinda new to this can someone tell me if she is budding or any help or advice to do so ,,,I thought trying a 12/12 cycle but don’t know what that would do to my other autos

Autos do what autos want to do. I've had autos start flowering at 9 days all the way up to 61 days. If you want a bigger yield, I've been told to keep them on veg lighting throughout.

The longer your auto vegs, the bigger and more yield you'll probably get.

The first pic looks like it's just starting preflower stretch, so I think it'll be budding real soon. 5-6 weeks for an auto to start flowering is about normal for my grows. Had them start flowering as early and 3 weeks and as late as 7-8 weeks. Give it a little longer, I think it is almost there.

@Connie147 Nice looking plants! As far as I know, lighting has no effect on autos, in terms of when they start flowering. Autos are on their own internal schedule, and some autos will flower quicker than others. Once flowering, autos are not going to go back into veg. Regarding autos that are late to flower, Royal Queen Seeds says:
First of all, you should wait a little longer. Oftentimes these plants just need a little time to catch up and eventually get the message. If your plants are still showing no sign of flowering after an additional three weeks, you’ll need to take other measures. Reducing the life cycle to 12/12 usually provides enough of a stimulus to force these stubborn specimens into the flowering phase.
After the plant starts flowering, you should be able to return to your other light schedule. 12/12 should not effect your other plants.

Back
Top Bottom