Is there anything I can do for my dog?

Her given name was Macy when we got her.
Our nickname is Poot.
20190409_000016.jpg
20190826_223659.jpg
20190429_132804.jpg

It's been a rough first night. I think I may have gotten 3 hours of sleep. The rest of my night was filled with eyes full of tears & a bleeding heart. Every time I woke up my 1st thought was to go see how he was.... & then it would hit me that he wasn't there anymore. It will be a hard day at work, as my heart is with my baby & not on my job. I feel like I just took my child off of life support. Convincing myself I did the right thing is very, very hard. Especially, since I believe in the Bible & the Commandment "Thou shall not kill". I know a lot of people say that commandment pertains to killing people. But show me where it says that it only pertains to people; as I've never came across that in my years of study.
I just hope there's an Angel Dog up there giving him the love & attention he deserves. God, when I die, please reincarnate me as a Pekingese so I can be with my babies. Like my coffee cup says, "I prefer Dogs over People".
I love you Lukie Dukes ! Now & forever !

@Buds Buddy I know it sounds cray cray but I’ve thought about your grief off an on today.

While I’m a stranger on the internet, I wanted to do something for you. When my father died, I used to walk along this beach with my son. And I would write my fathers name in the sand so when the tide came in, the waves would take it and the ocean would keep it for me. Prolly mental but it gave us comfort.

RIP Lukie Duke

913F1A2D-BB4A-45FF-8BED-15C46AA9AD2D.jpeg
3CF9139A-29CC-41E1-B452-4BAF845EB4BC.jpeg

@Buds Buddy I know it sounds cray cray but I’ve thought about your grief off an on today.

While I’m a stranger on the internet, I wanted to do something for you. When my father died, I used to walk along this beach with my son. And I would write my fathers name in the sand so when the tide came in, the waves would take it and the ocean would keep it for me. Prolly mental but it gave us comfort.

RIP Lukie Duke

913F1A2D-BB4A-45FF-8BED-15C46AA9AD2D.jpeg
3CF9139A-29CC-41E1-B452-4BAF845EB4BC.jpeg
Thank you ! I saved that image to my pics.

Hey Need HELP PLEASE!

I would be greatful for advice on my 4yr old South African Boerboel 164lbs his name is Kai. He is my Son my boy. I will not let cancer take him!

Found july 29th that he has B Cell lymphoma. I noticed the 23rd his enlarged lymphnodes and had the vet on the 29th. Anyways we researched our butts off and got our hands on RSO 1to1 thc to cbd indica. Made him suppositories with organic food grade cocoa butter some frankincense and rso.
We are cutting the 2.5ml supps in half currently and giving to him every 2.5 hrs to try and get a gram in a day so it should be for each half suppository he is getting .10/ 10mg RSO per half . As well as from Cajuncelts beginning of this thread also giving Kai 1/2 TSP of coconut oil before every dosing for the Competitive inhibition even tho Cajun says 1 Tablespoon I I donno if that's possible or safe for my dog kai?

He has been on raw food his whole life we recently cut out his chicken quarters cause we didnt want him to overwork trying to chew and swallow past his lymph nodes in his throat. So switched to bone powder as well to substitute his bones.

Also bought a 1to1 16mgto 16mg tincture thc cbd to take orally but havent used it much just yet. Also have some Topical Salve 250mg thc to 250mg cbd to rub on his lymphnodes

We also started a week ago him on a mushroom mix 2tsp a day and golden tumeric paste 1/4tsp a meal

We as well started green apples and mango slices a couple times a day

I just want to know we are doing everything possible to help him fight the cancer.

Are we doing all this right ?
I'm currently only on page 27 of the thread and intend to read it all.

I feel my significant other and me have educated our selves very quickly on this and hearing Cajuns and everyone's story shows its doable.

Any help much appreciated

Also side note my significant Cassys mom died of Ovarian Cancer at the age of 47yrs. We back then pushed to learn and save her and we just didnt get to that point.. and our boy Kai got us through that and alot of PTSD serious anxiety of this again CANCER coming back into our lives.. we will not take no for an answer!

Thanks! Yes the Salve topical we have is THC/CBD 1to1 250mg each so we probably will increase that to 3x a day over the lymph nodes
Ha, I didn't even notice you were already using a salve, missed that somehow.
Sounds like you got it totally covered to me.
Are you seeing improvements, or is it at least stopping progression?

Well it's been almost a week since I lost my best friend. Although, most of the crying has stopped, I haven't quit thinking of him for a minute. No matter what I do he pops in my mind constantly. The worst part is trying to get to sleep. Tossing & turning & losing sleep nightly thinking of him. I'm sure it will pass in time. I just know, I really miss him now !

Well it's been almost a week since I lost my best friend. Although, most of the crying has stopped, I haven't quit thinking of him for a minute. No matter what I do he pops in my mind constantly. The worst part is trying to get to sleep. Tossing & turning & losing sleep nightly thinking of him. I'm sure it will pass in time. I just know, I really miss him now !
Grief is a process. There is beauty in it. It is the final display of love in its rawest form. Well that’s how I reconcile it anyway. It does get easier. Time does heal. I didn’t believe that to be true, but it does. It’s only the amount of time that varies. Some loss takes ages, others not so long. I grieved my father terribly for 10 years. I don’t think of him everyday anymore. He has been gone nearly 20 years.

Is this your first big love loss?

Grief is a process. There is beauty in it. It is the final display of love in its rawest form. Well that’s how I reconcile it anyway. It does get easier. Time does heal. I didn’t believe that to be true, but it does. It’s only the amount of time that varies. Some loss takes ages, others not so long. I grieved my father terribly for 10 years. I don’t think of him everyday anymore. He has been gone nearly 20 years.

Is this your first big love loss?
No, I've had 2 other Pekingese that passed on me at home. One had a heart failure. The other one (Lacy Lou) was another bad story. She got an abscess in her throat. I took her to the vet & they gave me an appointment to see them a week later. I mean I carried her in as a sick dog & they could see the shape she was in. You would think the Vet would have told me this was very dangerous & could kill her if not treated right away. But they didn't tell me anything; other than I had to wait a week. She died about 10 hours before her appointment. The abscess must have broke open & killed her. I've kicked myself in the ass over & over for not taking her to another vet. But I had no idea it could kill her.
Her death was completely preventable.... if I'd of known or been warned.
I've lost a couple family members back in Illinois to murders. But I really don't know my family that well. They all live back east & I've been in AZ. since 1983. I've only been back to visit once for a week & nobody felt like family to me. They were strangers. I was talking to my sister the 1st day & she made a comment I thought was kind of sarcastic. I asked her "Who the hell are you anyway". I honestly had no idea it was my sister. Haven't been back or talked to any of my brothers or sisters since. So since they are kind of strangers to me, I can handle their deaths much easier. There's no closeness so to speak.

I came across this picture today of me & my 2 Pekingese. This is before Lukie Dukes went blind & had his eyes removed.
The other one is Lacy Lou. She's the one that had the abscess in her throat.
This pic made me smile so I have to post it.
GEDC4200.JPG

Back
Top Bottom