Is there anything I can do for my dog?

I googled CBD Oil & it says Hemp Oil is higher in CBD with only 0.03% THC & Cannabis Oil is higher in THC with a low amount of CBD. But both were considered to be CBD Oil.
There was also Hemp Seed Oil which is totally different.
So yes, what I ordered is Hemp Oil. I'll get a pic up in a few.

Hey Mr Bunny

I hope he is feeling better :)
He actually seems better to me. Not 100% but he's reacting to me, eating at least once per day now & just a little more active then he has been. The 1:1 RSO seems to make him a little drowsy at 1st. But when he gets up he seems much better. He actually wants to be petted again; where before it was like he didn't care either way. So some signs of improvement.

I am not so sure that Amazon has any good "CBD" oil.
I thought all they sold was Hemp Oil.

Hope that works out for you.

The best I've found is from CW Botanicals.
Meat loaf it in the oven now. I used 2 gr. of Tumeric (each capsule contains 1 gr.) to 1.5 lb. of Hamburger with Veggies, egg, oatmeal & I chopped up 3 of the Probiotic chews (I can't get him to eat) & mixed that in with it.

He actually seems better to me. Not 100% but he's reacting to me, eating at least once per day now & just a little more active then he has been. The 1:1 RSO seems to make him a little drowsy at 1st. But when he gets up he seems much better. He actually wants to be petted again; where before it was like he didn't care either way. So some signs of improvement.
I’m so glad.

Not sure if it could be a similar affliction, but when my old boy was obviously unwell, passing red bloodly loose stools and had a high WCC he was given a diagnosis of pancreatitis. He had an shot of AB’s, and a 10 day course per oral. I changed his diet to rice and chicken breast and he came back to life. The skip in his step even returned.

If my boy even has even a snippet of yummy dog food, red meat mainly, he eats it happily but the next day, he is sick, tail drooping, passing blood.

Here's some pics & info on the Hemp Oil.
71Wo9kYXR6S._AC_SL1466_.jpg
71iVA22dUuS._AC_SL1280_.jpg
71Gtue1Q9MS._AC_SL1280_.jpg
71gN-ee+yYS._AC_SL1280_.jpg
71GjxLi03uS._AC_SL1280_.jpg
71a0-MZU9AS._AC_SL1280_.jpg

I’m so glad.

Not sure if it could be a similar affliction, but when my old boy was obviously unwell, passing red bloodly loose stools and had a high WCC he was given a diagnosis of pancreatitis. He had an shot of AB’s, and a 10 day course per oral. I changed his diet to rice and chicken breast and he came back to life. The skip in his step even returned.

If my boy even has even a snippet of yummy dog food, red meat mainly, he eats it happily but the next day, he is sick, tail drooping, passing blood.
That may be 1/2 the problem. He wont touch any kind of dog food. Has to be meat & veggies. According to the Vet, since he's been eating like that his whole life that shouldn't make a difference.

That may be 1/2 the problem. He wont touch any kind of dog food. Has to be meat & veggies. According to the Vet, since he's been eating like that his whole life that shouldn't make a difference.
Hmmm I don’t know if I agree with that. As humans age their GI system changes. I think it just gets worn out tbh. That’s why 70% of them take nexium lol. Elderly people tend to digest a blander diet better than interesting food choices. Bit of a generalisation granted. But in my experience the majority of nursing home patients cope better with a bland diet.

I can’t see why it wouldn’t be similar for dogs.

While rice and chicken breast would be a terrible choice for a young dog coz it’s nutritionally lacking. It is perfect for a geriatric dog with GI issues.

Here is the CBD oil you want.

There is a 20% off sale right now for about 24 hours.

Code is SUMMER20

Back
Top Bottom