Is this overwatered?

Doctor Trevor

Daphne2-040521 (1).jpeg

I quickly read a piece on nitro toxicity; that's definitely what it looks like.

This one is Daphne; Velma isn't showing and signs of toxicity. The two have been following identical feeding schedules. The only difference between the two is that Velma is in a smaller pot.

This is what I've been feeding them for the last few weeks:

1 tablespoons of Big Bloom;
2 teaspoons of Tiger Bloom;
2 tablespoons of Terpinator;
.25 teaspoon of Cha-Ching (recently added);
.33 teaspoon of Sensei Cal Mag;
some GH pH Down to bring the pH down to about 6.20.

What would I use to reduce the nitrogen?

The soil may have gotten too dry when I watered the girls every four days (at least at the end of the four day schedule). How much molasses would I use? Would I still use Sledgehammer?

The soil may have gotten too dry when I watered the girls every four days (at least at the end of the four day schedule). How much molasses would I use? Would I still use Sledgehammer?
Just use sledgehammer, all that is Yucca Extract thats perfect.

Could have been a bit much Tiger Bloom combined with a bit too dry soil that concentrated it further.

I would flush with clean water with either a little molasses or yucca extract, and probably stop the Tiger Bloom which has the most nitrogen.

Also if you have a tendency to let your soil get a bit too dry in between waterings then sometimes the nutrients can concentrate and cause problems.
I did not know this nunya awesome comment brother

Do the flush to get all of the vegging nutes out of there, and things should sort themselves. I don't see anything wrong with the dosages that you are suggesting... its not like you are giving Grow Big, which is almost all Nitrogen.
I haven't used Grow Big in several weeks. Tiger Bloom, on the other hand, is 2% nitrogen. When I fed Daphne tonight, I gave her a little less Tiger Bloom.

Are the leaves really that shiny that they look like they’ve been waxed? Or is that just the reflection from the camera flash or something?

If they really are that shiny, is that a symptom of excess nitrogen? I haven’t grown any plants with leaves that shiny and reflective. Perhaps it’s a genetic thing?

Flush ... omg.

Over fertilized just stick with water only for the rest of the way . You're down the stretch and getting close to harvest looks like to me.

No amount of flushing going to change anything. Other than maybe killing your plants.

Just water for the win baby... you're almost done. Extra water is good... not flushing thats just bro stuff.

Back
Top Bottom