Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Thanks fam it’s was calm lost my dog yesterday due to old age ugh she was 15 here is a pick of her
FEBE1A5A-2C5B-4DAF-9DDD-EF43E9FFA4EA.jpeg
Sorry to hear about your pooch its so hard to lose your best friend 😔.

You grow some wicked buds ,well done :yummy::passitleft:

Yes it’s a bummer shyt still hurt hells but she is in a better place ! And huge thanks I try to give my plants my all lol 🙏

Holy beautiful photo tent full!!! Jacky is doing his Jacky thing!
Huge thanks there definitely a tent full !!!! Super glad with em so far this will b my last flood table run just need to do something that I can get in tent easy now I have to crawl lol

Contortionist 😂😂

you're getting value out of that tent lol

Huge thanks there definitely a tent full !!!! Super glad with em so far this will b my last flood table run just need to do something that I can get in tent easy now I have to crawl lol

it's gonna be hard to have the gear and not use it. you'll have to run fewer plants in most every other approach. not that you'll be hurting for weed lol.

do you have an idea of what you wanna try ? maybe go with a sips ? seems 2/3 of the board is on them.

Nah I’m a hydro dude till I die lol thinking goin coco pots with drip feeder or something lol but yes I’ve def got my money worth out the tent and then some lol but don’t want to down size in the plants still want to run 4 or even 5 who knows

Nah I’m a hydro dude till I die lol thinking goin coco pots with drip feeder or something lol but yes I’ve def got my money worth out the tent and then some lol but don’t want to down size in the plants still want to run 4 or even 5 who knows
Welcome to the dark side 😂😂 I'll be doing 6 plants next then then possibly 16 plants for my MH run 😎 you could probably use alot of what you have to run drip feed?

PXL_20230709_150233493.jpg

i'm having a hard time keeping 5 happy in 5L 4x4 hempy lol

i'm having a hard time keeping 5 happy in 5L 4x4 hempy lol
Definitely goin to be a challenge but we will see it happen soon

Welcome to the dark side 😂😂 I'll be doing 6 plants next then then possibly 16 plants for my MH run 😎 you could probably use alot of what you have to run drip feed?

PXL_20230709_150233493.jpg
Yes I have most but it’s all goin to get put to rest lol Ben using it for years I’m goin to buy the kit from Mars just need to add grow bags n boom in motion n for I think 89 bucks can’t complain

Back
Top Bottom