Jaga: My First Grow Journal

That tent is looking pretty tasty to me man :thumb:
I got a philosophers seeds cheesy autoflower outdoor she suppose to get up to a meter tall I hoping for 50-75g but who knows maybe 100g

Features:U.K. Exodus Cheese x Lowryder (ruderalis-hybrid)
Indoor Harvest:-65-85 days from germination
Outdoor Harvest:-65-85 days from germination
Indoor Yield:-400-450 gr/m2
Outdoor Yield:-100-125 grams/plant
I think I am going to have to pop over and have a lil look as soon as I have finished these posts
You got a nice choice of flowers in your yard :thumb:

Hi Jaga! Hope all is well! May you and your family have a wonderful weekend and the helicopters all fly in the other direction!! :green_heart:
The last day or so its been quiet thanks :love:
I used to like the thrill of growing in my garden,, I just pray for the end of Prohibition Thanks mediwana:circle-of-love:

Hey friend by end of next week you shall have my 4 cluster housing and that extra power pack! :)
Loving your garden! :)
Much love to you and Padma my good buddy! :)
guru Ji you are gonna be a light saver every time our grandson runs into the room I shudder:thumb:
I was going to leave em in until this lot finished now though I think they will be alright for an Hour in the garden :love:
Plus I reckon putting the other 75w panel in will help my lil ladies :420::party::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Back soon:thumb:

well the Ganja will IMHO certainly be better than ANY of the crap that the big Pharmaceutical company push all the time ,,,Cannabis was so called because the Name Canna & Bis means Cure All:thumb:

The world is nothing more than Pharmaceutical guinea pigs. We start onto pharm drugs even before we are born, (pre-natal care etc.), and continue with it for our growing years because the doctors tell the parents what drug to give for what ailment/sneeze/cough/sore throat/rashes...... and on and on to more serious ailments and more dangerous pharm drugs.
It isn't until we are adults that we make the choice to tell them to take their drugs and shove 'em!

So, I agree with you Jaga. ;-)

Hi, and hope you are doing well today and better every day to come.

:circle-of-love:

new guy here, just said to myself,,, oh no! do i have to read all the way back two years to join you? my previous grow site stoppedjournals/diaries , upon harvest/curing, you should start another diary that i can read in an hour, this will take weeks to sponge up your shared wisdomry. i think i will skim , then skim more, then repeat if your good humor and great grow info is consistant, im sure i will enjoy your novel.!!:Namaste:

Tommy Chongs Birthday ,, Bless him a million times I love that guy:thumb:
Hey I will be back in on Tuesday Wednesday morning thanks for passing by Gratefi Mono Canna an Cajun the Celt ,,yes my mate is still here an so far still no,s nothing:circle-of-love: wish me luck thanks for passing:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Just doing a fast drive bye,,,,, I've grown ALOT of the White Widows. She as a strain tends to be on the smaller size. And the more you distribute the growth hormone, axstin?, bye topping the plant the smaller the buddage. Some strains tend to stay small. Barney Blue Cheese is another smaller plant. But hey good smoke is just that. And good is better than decent.
We learn plants as we grow. You can do ok with a White Widow, if that's what you want to grow. Might take another couple weeks vegging with more topping. All depends on the plant. Girls look great. Keepem Green

:thedoubletake::loopy:Hmm just checking in :rollit::passitleft::420:That was a freakishly heavy weekend ,, but it had its great moments:cheer:68 and he had gone through 32 spliffs in about 3 /4 hours:cheer:
The stuff was sooo damn strong it really wasn't needed a lot was the need for nicotine :rofl:and so we had to trapse into the garden between showers an on off warm cool weather ,, I am sad to see the fella go though his son came up to see him which was nice
So it was a great :peacetwo: I am starting to jump ahead an think it may be time to put an auto blue cheese bean into a glass of water:volcano-smiley:
Jai jaganatha:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Blue Cheese... Ah, one of my all time favs. You got nausea? BC will evaporate it. Really was a life saver strain.

:thumb:Hello Cajun brother:love:
Great stuff indeed ,,the stuff me an my old mucker was smoking was a bit different,, not sure of the strain I just dried some of our lil pop corn bits and seriously my stomach is gurgling in a good way ,, it feels more comfy for sure:thanks: I

im not too big on autos this northern lights blue auto looks like its gonna be a tiny plant
gonna leave it in a 3 gallon bucket don't wanna waste the nutes

im not too big on autos this northern lights blue auto looks like its gonna be a tiny plant
gonna leave it in a 3 gallon bucket don't wanna waste the nutes

Hello cronically great friend
Hey what I do with my autos is kinda on an auto basis :love:"Let her just grow up" I found they will stunt or grow much better the large the pot you put them in:love: As long as the roots dont get confined too much then I think they will grow up very well:thumb:
I watched a video on autos if the roots dont find the bottom to fast when they are growing up you can get a fair to good harvest:thumb:
:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

im using hydro tho the roots aren't even 1/4 full and the plant is tiny going on its 3rd week
I could grow a pretty big plant in a 3 gallon bucket

Hey Jaga. It's Tommy Chong's birthday, I think. Partying anyway.
Happy Skunkday.

Well, I like that attitude Cajun. Any excuse to fire up, eh? :laughtwo::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom