Jaga: My First Grow Journal

Well, I like that attitude Cajun. Any excuse to fire up, eh? :laughtwo::green_heart:
Thats right Sugar
Welcome back Jaga! I hope all is well with you and Paddy:peace::passitleft::blunt::blunt:tokin::circle-of-love:

Hello Budha yes thank you we are settling back into our routine:thanks::passitleft::passitleft::peace::circle-of-love::grinjoint:
Plus I chopped some lower buds from all the girls an I started a flush with the Blue cheese:thumb:

"Sugar". I like that Jaga. Hahaha!!!

High Jaga :ciao:

Happy Thurweed day Brother :thumb:
Thanks cronic I need to get my feet again:thumb:
High Jaga :ciao:
REG:ciao::passitleft: great to see you my friend I am going to start moving around again things stumped me a bit when the Ol farts club
Disbanded on tuesday I am still coming down:ganjamon:from our mad lil weekend:circle-of-love:

Thanks for being patient just recently I started to flush the cheese I am waiting to test some of the WW and C99Haze before I flush them :circle-of-love:
First tough this is an important picture thanks Boss I have my Nug Jar and other parts of the wonderful gifts
DSC_08973.JPG

So on with the some pictures of the Blue Cheese Automatic:thumb:
DSC_09221.JPG
DSC_09242.JPG
DSC_09194.JPG
DSC_09212.JPG
DSC_09203.JPG
DSC_09251.JPG
DSC_08816.JPG

I am very happy with the grow so far but I dont think she fatten much more ,,thanks all
Love Peace Be excellent to yourselves and Good night:Namaste::circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Jaga this is awsome. Ur hills are guna realy reward u with a good amount of great meds :)
That cheese looks nice n n stinky
Thanks Macca Honestly it looks more than it is cause a mall tent ,,but I also think I need to pat myself on the back :thanks:
Waves of good karma...
I'm pretty stoked for you brother. The grow its looking awesome!
:high-five:I am getting overly sticky twitchy fingers Cajun,,I grew Haze cause I saw your grow,,this evening I sampled a nug an OMG I really like the stuff,,she ,,for me is a wonderful Sativa with a nice bodily feeling that just creeps in sweet I think yours was the super Haze does that sound familiar,,and so thank you :thanks:
Nice one my friend :) :) happy daze indeedie :)
:blushsmile:Thank you Guru Ji it was mostly your help I hope that put a smile on your face ,, I feel more confident as a grower now,
I tried a sample of the cheese a few days back,,loved it an my tum said thanks mate,,tonight I can hardly wait for the harvest I think all are ready,,I will continue to flush through the week,,let them pull up there last and :thanks:
I have trouble with the next bit they are also my babies:love:

LA, proving to be my hero yet again...

Jaga, oh man. When it's got a good month cure, you're going to quit coffee/tea in the morning. You'll be chasing the orange haze.
Or...at least I do. Lol.

Will be sending the housing and pack latest by Wednesday buddy still trying to find a box to fit it in lol. I'm keeping my fans on for ya, they're BM originals and are set nicely :)

LA, proving to be my hero yet again...

Jaga, oh man. When it's got a good month cure, you're going to quit coffee/tea in the morning. You'll be chasing the orange haze.
Or...at least I do. Lol.

I have both my 420 heros in one post :thumb:
We went out for the day yesterday :circle-of-love:After using Ganja regular (every day)nearly for 3 years I am finally starting to get some kind of life back,,I was able to push MS P a good few miles:thumb:I also found to my delight when getting home I still had more energy,,I made a few lifestyle changes and drink lots more water these days,,,but its the Ganja that is my driving force L.A. you have supported so much ,,then seeing you go off to spanabis was great. In many ways I hope it has got us more excited here to look towards the end of prohibition:thumb:
And you Cajun you did all the Oregon talks and medibles ,, yet you went there from a prohibited state :thumb:
Yep both of you are Heros:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom