Jak3th3snak3s Auto-Fem Caramelious From MSNL

An ounce is decent though, that was my aim for the CFL grow :high-five: I hope the indoor ones finish up soon for your part bru. LoL yeah turned out to be a kick in the bollocks, that was actually my first time training a plant, I ordered the Mars II 700 and it should be here on Monday most likely, but new grow only going to start end of Sept when I have my finances sorted out. The same to you my man keep it airie:passitleft:

Day 100 of Life
Day 62 of flowering
1-Indoor plant was harvested and trimmed. It is hanging inside a garden bag with insect netting protecting the top. The airflow is really good, and if it were not so Dam hot and Humid outside, you could keep it outdoor safe.
But its 90 degrees outside and about 90% hummidity.
My electric bill is sky high with all these fans.
But its all good.
My guess from this one plant harvested, i would say 80-90 grams.
We will see . .
20160811_201004.jpg

20160811_201016.jpg

20160811_222816.jpg

20160811_222941.jpg

20160811_222944.jpg

20160811_223239.jpg

20160811_223852.jpg

Caramelicious Indoor plant #1 :
Harvested Thursday Aug. 11th
Total trimmed and dry weight: 81 grams :woohoo:
I had it hang drying for 5 days, now it's all in JarS for some curing.

Now, the 2nd of the Indoor plants I will be cutting down this weekend, which is larger than the 1st (81 gram plant ) but it took severals blows due to some mold.
Im still expecting a bigger yield.

Im very happy with this plant she was a beauty. 2.85oz
Wish the strain had alittle more mold resistance , other than that Im very happy with the results so far.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

To conclude.
So Ill finish my part with some stats then its Goodbye.
2 Indoor Caramel plants total dry weight : 171 grams
(81g on #1 plant - 90g on #2 plant)
EVERY Outdoor plant I had alot of trouble with.
I cut so much mold off them I ended with on 25grams of mold free bud, which was 'ok' quality, blah .
Now I have this Big beautiful Pineapple plants that has a catapillar in almost every bud laying eggs. So this Pineapple that could have easily produced 10 ounces is Faked. Almost every bud has a catapillar shitting goo inside of it. I sprayed , but it didnt work, I didnt like the idea of pesticides anyhow. So thats a total loss. Thats my luck anyhow.
So it goes alittle like this:
Screw you catapillars, mites, and mold that infests my faking property to the point where I cant grow on it.

And Goodbye 420mag followers, May your true intentions and wishes come true.

Back
Top Bottom