RetiredRN Gorilla Glue, Northern Lights 2021 First Time Grower

RetiredRN

Hey guys! This is my first grow and I’m 43 (gorilla glue autos) and 34 (Northern lights autos) into the grow. I’m growing in 3 gallon fabric pots using Natures living soil and supplementing with Fox farms nutrient trio. I’m using Carambolas 3400w LED and a Rohs 300w LED in a 3x3x6 tent. My lights on temps run 72.4 degrees and lights off around 66 degrees. I’m growing 1 gorilla glue auto flower and 3 northern lights autos. I water about every 3 days and use a moisture meter and also lift the pot and feel the bottom to determine if they need water. I ran into brown spots of my leaves and some yellowing 2 weeks ago so I began to supplement them with fox farm nutrient trio and all problems have cleared up since. So I’m growing half organic snd half not I guess while I get everything figured out. I think the seed manufactured told me a story that these girls would be ready in 70 days. Looking at mine, I don’t see it happening that quick. All the plants seem to be having a mind of their own because not one of them are acting exactly like the others. Its like having 4 kids. Fingers crossed, and with your help I can have some decent bud to smoke.

1A67031A-1422-47B2-937D-464AC15892AE.jpeg

Welcome to the grow journal area of the site RRN! When you want to tag someone it's best to put it right here in the post box. If you wanted to add me you would just put @InTheShed.

Lots of folks have great results using the Fox Farms trio. Are you using them according the the FF soil feeding schedule?

And breeder specs on flower time are usually best case scenarios, so just use them as a guide rather than a rule. How long ago did you see pistils on them?

Ahoy there!
Next you can figure out your signature page. The site will start to make sense in a while for you. I was same way. If you get stuck your son can probably figure it out quickly. I think they learn it in school nowadays.

Don't be shy about putting up lots of pictures. Helps you get used to the site a little more as well. Will be great seeing you this summer if you can make it.

Hey guys! This is my first grow and I’m 43 (gorilla glue autos) and 34 (Northern lights autos) into the grow. I’m growing in 3 gallon fabric pots using Natures living soil and supplementing with Fox farms nutrient trio. I’m using Carambolas 3400w LED and a Rohs 300w LED in a 3x3x6 tent. My lights on temps run 72.4 degrees and lights off around 66 degrees. I’m growing 1 gorilla glue auto flower and 3 northern lights autos. I water about every 3 days and use a moisture meter and also lift the pot and feel the bottom to determine if they need water. I ran into brown spots of my leaves and some yellowing 2 weeks ago so I began to supplement them with fox farm nutrient trio and all problems have cleared up since. So I’m growing half organic snd half not I guess while I get everything figured out. I think the seed manufactured told me a story that these girls would be ready in 70 days. Looking at mine, I don’t see it happening that quick. All the plants seem to be having a mind of their own because not one of them are acting exactly like the others. Its like having 4 kids. Fingers crossed, and with your help I can have some decent bud to smoke.

1A67031A-1422-47B2-937D-464AC15892AE.jpeg
Welcome friend. :welcome:

Welcome to the grow journal area of the site RRN! When you want to tag someone it's best to put it right here in the post box. If you wanted to add me you would just put @InTheShed.

Lots of folks have great results using the Fox Farms trio. Are you using them according the the FF soil feeding schedule?

And breeder specs on flower time are usually best case scenarios, so just use them as a guide rather than a rule. How long ago did you see pistils on them?
I saw the pistils about a little over a week ago I think but I didn’t know thats what I was looking at. I’m using the fox farm trio at half the suggested dose.

Ahoy there!
Next you can figure out your signature page. The site will start to make sense in a while for you. I was same way. If you get stuck your son can probably figure it out quickly. I think they learn it in school nowadays.

Don't be shy about putting up lots of pictures. Helps you get used to the site a little more as well. Will be great seeing you this summer if you can make it.
I tried to edit my signature line and add emojis but I can’t get it to work.

I'm on a laptop running chrome. When I scroll all the way up I can click on my name. That leads to a window that offers me "signature", I chose it and end up in a place where I can drop a link in my signature area. I usually have two windows going and copy and paste at will. Make any sense? I'm not that good at this but get it done. Edit: :ciao: The copy is the url from the first page of your opened journal. We just toked it up so woo hoo!

I'm on a laptop running chrome. When I scroll all the way up I can click on my name. That leads to a window that offers me "signature", I chose it and end up in a place where I can drop a link in my signature area. I usually have two windows going and copy and paste at will. Make any sense? I'm not that good at this but get it done. Edit: :ciao: The copy is the url from the first page of your opened journal. We just toked it up so woo hoo!
I’m on a phone. Maybe I should witch to a computer, thanks

Why are you feeding the FF trio at half strength? Doesn't it call for full strength every other watering?
Yes it does but I thought I read somewhere to feed at half strength. So should I feed at full strength? I’m going to feed and water tomorrow probably.

Alright, I hope this is where I post my next grow journal entry at. I am quite unsure of my navigational skills in this forum. Hey @InTheShed and @Maritimer . So I fed my girls 7.5 ml of FF grow big and 30 ml of FF big bloom per half gallon of water I gave them today. I waited a while and they were still thirsty so I gave them another half gallon plain water for the 4 plants. My gorilla glue (the biggest plant) is showing problems againnnnn with yellowing of old lower fans leaves. I also think I should have watered her yesterday because she was bone dry and droopy this morning, poor thing. They don’t seem to be growing vigorously as I would expect for their ages. The gorilla glue plant which is my biggest plant it’s 45 days old today and the other three are northern lights that are 36 days old. The one Northern light Plant showed pre-buds a week ago when it was barely 30 days old where is the others are behind but they are all the same age. I should probably smoke some more weed because so far this growing experience has been a little nerve-racking trying to figure out what they want.

529E8D67-A3F5-4C41-8CE6-9730A6C52219.jpeg

628C34FB-EA59-48C8-96B2-F9181892CA10.jpeg

I don't let them go dry in flower. There's a watering link in my sig. below if you're inclined. InTheShed will know better if the last pic tells us of a cal/mag need.
I was thinking Cal Mag deficiency too. I will probably give some of that today. I thought what I was looking at was the pre flowers, not the actual flowers. I’m so confused. If those are flowers then I gave the wrong feeding today.

I was thinking Cal Mag deficiency too. I will probably give some of that today. I thought what I was looking at was the pre flowers, not the actual flowers. I’m so confused. If those are flowers then I gave the wrong feeding today.
So I was visiting @Virgin Ground 's place today. She's been having similar issues but having temperatures going to 64F. I realize I am too, the mag not cal part. So just for your information, low temps can bring on weird things. She mentioned it here.

Yes, be sure to look for the FF auto feeding chart, because everyone knows that autos always use less nutes than a normal plant. lol

I joke... there is no auto feeding chart. A plant is a plant is a plant.
I hope I just didn’t hurt my plant again. I will go back to half strength nutrients. I will be sure to mention every post that they are autos so people know and can advise me correctly. Thanks again Emilya. I also let them get completely dry like you suggested before watering again .

So I was visiting @Virgin Ground 's place today. She's been having similar issues but having temperatures going to 64F. I realize I am too, the mag not cal part. So just for your information, low temps can bring on weird things. She mentioned it here.
I put a heater in my tent to keep my off lights temps no lower than 70 degrees because I thought 65 and 66 was too cold myself.

Back
Top Bottom