Jay's Detailed Soilless Grow

Well, have a carbon filter hooked up to exhaust, shooting out the window. However, later on.... I don't know! haha

Guess I wasn't worried about it with new laws. Figure as long as I have only 4 plants top, they couldn't say too much? Not sure.

I let them come in my apartment once for a repair and didn't hide anything :)
Laws do say that landlords can forbid it. But if they are cool with it.

Looking good Jay :yummy:

Thanks man!

Do you guys think having a random plant growing on the windowsill could effect feminized plants in my grow tent?? It is a fairly small place with lots of air movement.

Found a nice looking seed in good weed, and wanted to just grow er for fun and see if I can get lucky! hah

Thanks man!

Do you guys think having a random plant growing on the windowsill could effect feminized plants in my grow tent?? It is a fairly small place with lots of air movement.

Found a nice looking seed in good weed, and wanted to just grow er for fun and see if I can get lucky! hah
I believe you are safe until after it shows its sex, so you would have plenty of time to remove the plant if it turns out to be male.

Hey all!

Going to water atleast Hindi tomorrow. Even some newer (not newest) leaves are discoloured and look bad.

2 feeds ago was half way to full strength aggressive veg... Last feed, closer to full strength. Keep cranking up to full strength?? Or stay with what I'm at? Or lower??

Some not very old leaves... The really yellow tip is a bit older.

Screenshot_20190519-205608.pngScreenshot_20190519-205628.pngScreenshot_20190519-210130.png

Hey Jay - looks like it may be a early calcium or magnesium deficiency. Have you got any CalMag you could add to your feeding?

Very understandable Jay - it can be tough growing on a tight budget but it can be done.
Cal-Mag is quite cheap though - and is usually a strong solution so it can be stretched for many many grows. If not, try and find some calcium nitrate powder & epsom salts for magnesium and that may be cheaper than a Calmag solution. Try and see where you can save a dollar or two here and there and save up to pick up some calmag some time, you will need it with all your future grows. :high-five:

Hey! Unfortunately I do not have Cal Mag. It was suggested to me to buy some quite a while ago, but I'm a little tight for money now.

Any more ideas and insight into why leaves continue to die on me?? Over doing the nutes? Need to add some more like CalMag or B52?

Shouldn't a plant be able to grow without nutes??? The dying leaves are getting me down a bit cause I'm stumped!

Unless this CalMag is an easy solution. Will have to watch for a couple days after next water. The 2nd pic is even a newer leaf!

Screenshot_20190521-155600.pngScreenshot_20190521-155613.png

Unfortunately the fun of growing is quickly fading. If I give my plants water, they get worse. Light nutes? Keep getting worse. Heavier nutes? Worse.

Always ph everything. Have quality nutes, and extra cal mag.

At $5 a gram now a days, Im likely going back to buying what I want, as I want :)

Unfortunately the fun of growing is quickly fading. If I give my plants water, they get worse. Light nutes? Keep getting worse. Heavier nutes? Worse.

Always ph everything. Have quality nutes, and extra cal mag.

At $5 a gram now a days, Im likely going back to buying what I want, as I want :)
Sorry for you luck Jay If I had room in my tent I would babysit them for a week or so but my tent is starting to burst at the seams.

Back
Top Bottom