JJ's 3rd Grow White-Rhino - Super Lemon Haze - White Castle

Great idea wizz, ill have to get the sorted for the next grow, and im thinking of doing 2L hempys after my 10 auto seeds come and i give them a run so that should be perfect for those grows. :thanks:

Widow : i dont think its too late for your girl. Many Pages back i have pictures how i started Lsting my girls check it out and see if its right for you ;) I think its a great way to improve yields and also keep the canopy even

joker my timer was off some how and was off this evening when i went to check on the little one and should have been on..you think it will hurt..not sure how long it was off..and you looking at the pics think it's a girl..im not 100% yet..that's 1 of 10 unsexed from nirvana..:hmmmm:

Shouldnt be a problem if it was only off for less then 24hours, some people even out the plants in 1 or 2 days dark before they flip just to speed up the sexing process ;) congrats on the possible female :goodjob::cheer: your no longer a virgin my friend :party:

Nice update JJ. Girls are firing on all cylinders now.

They are wild i hope they slow down the stretch now :D getting tired of adjusting the lights all the time :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::adore:

like this?

DSC_0080_zpscf49e0a1.jpg

DSC_0082_zpsc1d9b241.jpg

DSC_0116_zpsc46131c1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom