JoeGrower619 Running 8 New $trains Perpetually Under 1200 Watts

Update Wet dreams are days from getting chopped can't wait the Dub Tech 7 and cherry pie will be ready soon after and the rest will follow.
IMG_20150608_2248291.jpg
IMG_20150608_2249061.jpg
IMG_20150608_2247571.jpg
IMG_20150608_2248551.jpg
IMG_20150608_224706.jpg
IMG_20150608_224719.jpg
IMG_20150608_2249311.jpg

So I haven't been on in a while but everything's going good I ve harvested most of the plants I still have 2 left a gorilla Glue and a Tripple OG . I pulled the cherry pie first a couple days shy of 8 weeks but I need to give it a lil more time next run its a tricky lil plant. Then the wet dreams I pulled one at 10-11&12 weeks to see which one came out best there still curing though so haven't got the full know of which was the better of the 3 but the 12 i like the most so far. Then the DubTech7 has to be my favorite its a great strain solid indica with nice full chunky buds. Also I chopped the hells angels OG wasn't a big fan of it very thin lanky plant with a very spaced out node structure its still curing so we will see about the finished product but I didn't like the growth pattern of the plant so I culled it from my strains. Right now I'm trimming up the black water OG and as of this far I love the smell of the plant its got a great grape candy like smell we will see as it cures up how good it is. That's it for now I'll have an update with pics soon I've got clones in there flowering with the final two that have been staggered as I pull each plant out.

Keep in it going with the perpetual flow bad news is I had a ballast blow good thing I got 2 flower rooms but I gotta swoop another ballast soon as possible so I can have both rooms going at the same time that was the plan anyway so that's next on my list just got a new set of bubble bags just some cheapies off of amazon I was gonna get the cheaper real bubble bags but I wanna get the original lifetime warranty ones cuz there's really no other way to go than the best if you plan to be doing this for life is the way I see it anyway been real busy but I'll get some pics up in a lil

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom