Jon's Dedicated Fruity Pebble Cookies Grow Plus The Mystery Plant

Zkittlez
Day 35

Halfway home on our little 8 bud Zkittlez auto. She's a cute l'il thing. If she gives me three ounces I'll be shocked. Lol! Let's see, if we assume for the sake of the math that each cola will be identical, all I have to do is make 8 colas that each have a dried weight of 10.5 ounces exactly or more.

Um....I highly highly doubt these little colas are going to account for 10.5 grams dried and trimmed and jarred each.

We're pulling for two ounces from her realistically! Come on little girl, you can do it! Pack that shit on!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

z 4 27.jpg

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning. ;)

Stay safe
Bill
That's a little Apocalypse Now, more those who haven't seen it. ;)

Stay safe
Bill

Morning @Jon! I'd post some pics but the girls are asleep. By the girls I mean my gf and cats which are in the bedroom I have to go through to get to the master bath aka grow room lol. The Cream Cookies from FBA I'm growing is 8 weeks, full grown and smaller than your zkittles. The Strawberry Banana auto is now 5 days above ground and basically just sitting there with it's first node just emerging. Which is exactly what the Cream Cookies did. If it doesn't pick it up it's going into a 3gal bag. And last night I started my first Red Super Skunk auto from Expert Seeds. I've also decided that if I remove the shower door from the grow room I can put another plant in there, so that's underway.

Current status - (2) lsd-25's almost done, (1) Cream Cookies 3 weeks to go, (1) Mimosa Lemon just flowering, (1) Strawberry Banana just sitting there, and (1) Red Super Skunk just started. To think this all started by wanting to try growing an auto or two outdoors, no lights and minimal expense.... LMAO.

@Bill284 love the Apocalypse Now reference, and all the new seed packs!

Rock on my friends:hookah:

GARDEN on April 28
Flower Day 11

Ok, you guys can stop stretching anytime you want.....Lol. Canopy height is at around 59 inches now, versus last measurement on Monday of 52 inches. 7 inches in 4 days. Seems a bit excessive to me, lol.

Decided to try a different tack on presentation today with the canopy.

So here's a distance shot of as much of the tent as I can capture:

Looks a bit unruly doesn't it? I think it does. However, when you see what the light sees, it takes on a bit of a more orderly appearance (this would be understatement by Jon). We'll try this in three pictures, Left, Middle, and Right sides.

This is the left side:

Middle:

Right:

And here's a closeup of what the Mystery Plant (Spud Bud) has going on:

All in all we seem to be in pretty decent shape here, and the fan thing I did yesterday continues to maintain it's position and work perfectly - I was a bit worried the fan would "work it's way off" the support structure (old pot of soil with bricks) due to it's constant oscillation and the weight of the head. Yay. It is indeed having the desired effect. My average daytime environment is from around 73 at overnight/wakeup to around 81 or 82 max at the hottest part of the day, and the RH ranges from around 45 to 55%, which is fine for now. We're going for a bit of a warmer grow here in flower in the hopes that we can maintain green leaves until harvest.

Sixers better not crap the bed tonight or there will be one salty ass Florida resident in Bonita Springs.

Hi Jon and co. I had a bunch of quotes that I wanted to refer to but the site is playing up for me and I have lost them (maybe it thinks I'm spamming due to loads of "likes" really fast). My memory... so much valuable information here. Mainly the debate about using coco vs los... now I am feeling quite intimidated by the soil I have bought for my plants. I previously grew in coco and loved it. Too late now. I will have to learn how to water correctly!

I've also decided that if I remove the shower door from the grow room
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok, you guys can stop stretching anytime you want.....Lol. Canopy height is at around 59 inches now, versus last measurement on Monday of 52 inches. 7 inches in 4 days. Seems a bit excessive to me, lol.
Hey, you're the guy that insists on growing in coco. So now you're just going to have to deal.

:laugh:

Mystery Plant (SPUD Bud)
Jon's Special Sauce Feeding Day

Just because I like to open myself up to criticism, I thought I'd share the feed I gave the Mystery Plant today. I have stated before how I "augment" organic grows a few times in the process. One of those times is always when the plants begin to show buds, as the MP is now. Sort of an early flower boost if you will. So she took her gallon of water, with the following added:

- 1 tsp. CalMag plus Iron
- 1 tsp. Fox Farms Microbe Brew
- 1/2 tsp. Fox Farms Cha Ching
- 1 tbsp. blackstrap unsulphured molasses
- 1 tbsp. Terpinator
- 2 tbsp. Dr. Jim's Chicken Soup for the Soul

All of these I have used at this same point in a soil/organic grow before with success, with the one exception being the Dr. Jim's (sponsor) product. I have never tried it before, so we gave it a shot. They recommend 1 oz/gallon, which is 2 tbsp.

Let's see what if anything happens now.

Here's a pretty cool picture looking up at the canopy of the Mystery Plant.

Mystery Plant 4 28.jpg

GARDEN on April 28
Flower Day 11

Decided to try a different tack on presentation today with the canopy.

So here's a distance shot of as much of the tent as I can capture:

Looks a bit unruly doesn't it? I think it does. However, when you see what the light sees, it takes on a bit of a more orderly appearance (this would be understatement by Jon). We'll try this in three pictures, Left, Middle, and Right sides.

This is the left side:

Middle:

Right:

And here's a closeup of what the Mystery Plant (Spud Bud) has going on:

All in all we seem to be in pretty decent shape here, and the fan thing I did yesterday continues to maintain it's position and work perfectly - I was a bit worried the fan would "work it's way off" the support structure (old pot of soil with bricks) due to it's constant oscillation and the weight of the head. Yay. It is indeed having the desired effect. My average daytime environment is from around 73 at overnight/wakeup to around 81 or 82 max at the hottest part of the day, and the RH ranges from around 45 to 55%, which is fine for now. We're going for a bit of a warmer grow here in flower in the hopes that we can maintain green leaves until harvest.

Sixers better not crap the bed tonight or there will be one salty ass Florida resident in Bonita Springs.
Hi @Jon, it's starting to fill you up there;). And in a moment the party starts;).

Hi @Jon, it's starting to fill you up there;). And in a moment the party starts;).
I think they're actually crawling to the stage instead of walking. I'm so ready for the party but unfortunately I'm not the one in control here. Lmao.

Hi @FelipeBlu -

So check it out - this picture was taken at 1:05 pm here. See the shade line down the middle of the plant? That's from the gutter on the roof of my garage overhead. From sunup to now the shady side of this plant is all the light she gets until now. She'll be fully exposed shortly until sundown. That's only about six hours a day of decent light, and the rest is shade. Lmao. No wonder she's so small. This plant is old enough to be pushing beyond just starting node 5, but that's where she is. Not yet a foot tall. Just so you see exactly what our light situation is with this plant.

Shade line 1 05 pm.jpg

Which direction is north in that photo?
Top is north. The west side of the plant is the first to get exposed. The house blocks all the sun from the east, it doesn't clear the roof until the 1 o'clock-ish time the picture was shown.

Back
Top Bottom