Juicy's Sea Of Green Inn'A SCreeN

I'd rate it a 6 if it went that high.
You do great work my friend.
Plants look incredible!

:thumb:

UPDATE DAY 52 FROM FLIP

These girls have taken the "heat-wave" like champs :yummy:

Haven't been able to get the temps all the way down, to where I wanted. Its been laying steady around 30 degrees Celsius at canopy. But regardless, plants are still growing\swelling after 3 weeks of high temps.
Humidity is also becoming more of a concern now, its hard to keep it down with the temps high..

They are still feeding, probably 4 more days or so, and start flushing.

BUD WELL Let's get on with it..

BUD-SHOTS DAY 52

WP_20130625_009.jpg

WP_20130625_026.jpg

WP_20130625_016.jpg

WP_20130625_017.jpg

WP_20130625_032.jpg

WP_20130625_033.jpg

WP_20130625_036.jpg

WP_20130625_025.jpg

Looking good Juicy
:goodjob:

Bummer you're still struggling with temps. They don't seem to be showing much stress though. I can imagine we will be seeing lots of folks struggling with temps for the next couple months. :winkyface:

Repped and rated bro just wonderful may they only get fatter and juicier.

Looking good Juicy
:goodjob:

Bummer you're still struggling with temps. They don't seem to be showing much stress though. I can imagine we will be seeing lots of folks struggling with temps for the next couple months. :winkyface:
Ya, same ol' same ol' :hmmmm:

sweet lookin bud juicy
Thanks m8 :thanks:

Those are some lovely girls :)
Indeed :thanks:

very nice i feel you on the temps we are expecting a massive all time record breaking heatwave right smack where i live supposedto hit as high or higer than 105f for the next couple days, and its one of my best grows of course! lol gues i'll be misting ice water!
A.K.A. DA' COOL MIST, have heard about something like that?!

I would like to invite everyone to my new journal KingJohnC 400 watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor
KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal
I will be there bro, oh yea, CONGRATS on the MoTm win! Well deserved :high-five:

Excellent juicy! +reps!:bravo:
U DA MAN MAC ;) Thanks a bunch, appreciate it :Namaste:

Repped and rated bro just wonderful may they only get fatter and juicier.
WORD bro :) Thanks, appreciate it!

dam buds from heaven love n it get that Humidity down and u will be fine!@@@!!:joint:
Ya, we be aaright ;) :high-five:

UPDATE DAY 63 FROM FLIP

Honestly I thought this would be the chop day?! But they have just kept on swelling :yummy:

Today we cut off the water supply and we will switch off the lights as well. Been flushing for around 6 days now.
We will leave them in the dark for 48 hours to pack on the last resin.

CHOP CHOP COMING UP

WP_20130701_001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom