Juicy's Sea Of Green Inn'A SCreeN

Looks really good Juicy!

reps!

:thumb:

Thanks bro appreciate the kind words, and your company, mang ;)

Looks like you got a lot of bud to trim, never a bad thing.

Lot's a´bud'z is a blessing, ay :) -

Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous grow. Mad props to you, Juicy.

Thanks bro, it could happen 2 you 2! -If you want it bad enough :high-five:

yummy......

reps:goodjob:

Thanks bro, would love too share a blunt of this batch with you T-mate, think about it, Northern lights in the highlands! -So close too the Ganja gods as possible IMO :ganjamon:
:peace:

That's gonna be a fine harvest! :passitleft:

Sorry to get here so late but had to chime in my 2 cents...

You got a sick lookign setup bro - I wish i already had enough space to mimic something kinda like your table ;) Currently growing in rdwc homebuilt setup - and possibly looking to expand to something eventually reaching 2-3x the size of your table :p

Been great seeing your techniques and pics bro - Keep it up !!

+++Rep

AP

Sorry to get here so late but had to chime in my 2 cents...

You got a sick lookign setup bro - I wish i already had enough space to mimic something kinda like your table ;) Currently growing in rdwc homebuilt setup - and possibly looking to expand to something eventually reaching 2-3x the size of your table :p

Been great seeing your techniques and pics bro - Keep it up !!

+++Rep

AP

Wazzup AlphaPrime :high-five:

:welcome: N' thank you for the kudos and +++Rep bro ;) -much appreciated.

Strap inn my man, light up, it aint over yet. Dry weight aint inn tho, BUT THIS TABLE IS SCREAMING 4 MO :yummy:

Harvest day 4\20 :)

How about that, I call it destiny, anyways, SURE IS BETTER THAN CHRISTMAS :hippy:

A few pics from chop of the crop :passitleft:

WP_20130421_035.jpg

WP_20130422_001.jpg

A pre picked bud of the batch, for the "chop'erz ;)
WP_20130422_006.jpg

UPDATE RESTART

Zup Fam420 :Namaste:

It's been a while, but we still growing ;)

Last batch ended up at 706 gr. dry, nice batch :)
WP_20130419_054.jpg

WP_20130422_001.jpg

The 2 Aurora's ended up at sweet N' sticky 125 gr. dry :)
WP_20130427_0011.jpg

WP_20130504_048.jpg

WP_20130510_003.jpg

This new batch has been veggin it out for 3 weeks already, in pots filled with coco and perlite 3\1.
WP_20130503_020.jpg

Still using the table, with claypebbles, only its coco pots placed on top of the claypebbles this round.
New screen has been set up with bigger holes, big enough that hands can get through for easy training.
Outside temps are rising, summer is coming :) We hooked up the cooltubes too compensate.
WP_20130503_008.jpg

WP_20130503_009.jpg

WP_20130503_011.jpg

Watering cycle -3 minutes on when lights come on. So far this has been enough, the coco wicks it up in no time ;)

Transplant and switch to 12\12, 4. of May. so we are currently 8 days in to transition.
WP_20130504_012.jpg

WP_20130504_021.jpg

WP_20130511_012.jpg

GOOD GROWING EVERYONE :peace:

Sweet harvest and nice changes. +rep :thumb:

Im in the deepsouth and with summer arriving late I have a feelin its gonna be a hot 1.. Im not fighting it. Gonna try Leds , a few of those screwy cfls and a 400w mh/hps if I think I need it, gonna try not to use the HID to much though.. Ive already started, take a look when u have time please and any advice would be welcome my bro

Im in the deepsouth and with summer arriving late I have a feelin its gonna be a hot 1.. Im not fighting it. Gonna try Leds , a few of those screwy cfls and a 400w mh/hps if I think I need it, gonna try not to use the HID to much though.. Ive already started, take a look when u have time please and any advice would be welcome my bro
summer is nice just gotta b ready 4 it..
I'll Be right over, I welcome you too post a link on This journal, lets see da green Budgreene my man :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom