Just arrived, Hi everybody

Allhailthebud

420 Member
Greetings all :) I just joined the 420 club, wanted to introduce myself, I hail from BC Canada, (its legal to grow here now woo hoo lol) and i regularly use the herb to help me relax and sleep as i suffer from insomnia sometimes. I am a shift worker so doing 12 hour night shifts and day shifts all the time takes a hard toll on the body and mind, let me tell you. I just started my second crop little over a week ago, growing 3 afghan hash and 1 white widow, all feminized, all from canuk seeds, if anyone wants to drop by and say hi or w/e feel free, i will be posting my specific questions under the appropriate area, but figured i would introduce myself first.. Take cares all, and happy growing :)

Greetings all :) I just joined the 420 club, wanted to introduce myself, I hail from BC Canada, (its legal to grow here now woo hoo lol) and i regularly use the herb to help me relax and sleep as i suffer from insomnia sometimes. I am a shift worker so doing 12 hour night shifts and day shifts all the time takes a hard toll on the body and mind, let me tell you. I just started my second crop little over a week ago, growing 3 afghan hash and 1 white widow, all feminized, all from canuk seeds, if anyone wants to drop by and say hi or w/e feel free, i will be posting my specific questions under the appropriate area, but figured i would introduce myself first.. Take cares all, and happy growing :)
Welcome friend hope to see your garden soon. :welcome:

Greetings from Nova Scotia eh, good to meetchya

Welcome, AllHail. It's a pleasure to have you.

When I was a refinery operator, I worked those hours for almost 6 yrs. I was a literal zombie that drank like a fish. Bless you, sir.

Waking up after a 12 hr night shift is comparable to a severe case of flu or a terrible hang over. Sleeping is still tough. I used to get 3 windows to sleep. 8-9, 11-12, and 1-3. After getting back to blazin', my hours are great and on point again.

Without smoking, I find i am still victim to my shift working hours. The wife still works in the industry and keeps those hours still. I am the Nanny and House Keeper. I'm like Alice from the Brady Bunch...but with a spliff!

I am very pleased you find solace in this herb.

Back
Top Bottom