Just sayin' Hi ya'll

BigD13

Fairly new here. Long time lurker.

Started germinating my first beans yesterday. I've been growing fruits, vegs, and ornamentals for many years. Between my wife & I, our two green thumbs should serve us well.

Hope to see ya'll around the site.

Later

BigD

Fairly new here. Long time lurker.

Started germinating my first beans yesterday. I've been growing fruits, vegs, and ornamentals for many years. Between my wife & I, our two green thumbs should serve us well.

Hope to see ya'll around the site.

Later

BigD

Damn straight it should, that's awesome. I've been thinking about doing an indoor fruit grow or something with my extra lights lol. what kind of fruits have you grown?

I'd love to see you do a journal so we can maybe learn a little bit about some possible similarities between our herb and some of the fruits and veggies you've grown.

you might actually learn something more about your fruit in your quest lol. JK. but there's been lots of talk of terpenes and flavinoids and such around here. sorry spelling.

Welcome!
I have 4 rhubarb plants, tried some green onions in MG soil, something was off, killed them rather quickly.
Have some red and green peppers germinating now.

Happy growing!

Damn straight it should, that's awesome. I've been thinking about doing an indoor fruit grow or something with my extra lights lol. what kind of fruits have you grown?

I'd love to see you do a journal so we can maybe learn a little bit about some possible similarities between our herb and some of the fruits and veggies you've grown.

you might actually learn something more about your fruit in your quest lol. JK. but there's been lots of talk of terpenes and flavinoids and such around here. sorry spelling.

I have a 35 year old grapefruit tree that I will probably cut down this winter. I used to get a couple of wheelbarrows full of grapefruit from it, but it's old and I only got a couple of dozen grapefruit off it last year.

I have some banana trees that randomly put out bananas on one tree every couple of years.

I have a small garden that has a couple of green peppers, some carrots and a few radishes. It's just so hot right now, that a only the GPs are putting out peppers. I had some tomatoes this spring, but it's just too hot for tomatoes this time of year.

I have a 35 year old grapefruit tree that I will probably cut down this winter. I used to get a couple of wheelbarrows full of grapefruit from it, but it's old and I only got a couple of dozen grapefruit off it last year.

I have some banana trees that randomly put out bananas on one tree every couple of years.

I have a small garden that has a couple of green peppers, some carrots and a few radishes. It's just so hot right now, that a only the GPs are putting out peppers. I had some tomatoes this spring, but it's just too hot for tomatoes this time of year.

awesome! it's gotta be nice to live somewhere you can have a banana tree in your yard. well good luck with the herb!

I'm a blessed man indeed. Better than I deserve.

lets see some buds, then you can say whether you deserve it or not.. JK :p

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom