KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

I’d run with CSI Big Bad Bubba, you can’t go wrong with Nspectas work. And his lines are legit.

Yeah....I leaned towards her also. She is Fire OG/Chem D x Bubba Kush according to the information that I put on the spreadsheet. It would also be my first experience with the Chem D line if that information is correct.

I’m about to pop a couple Pre 98 Bubbas

Sad to say my bubba has not popped. But that is Ok. Work is getting in the way of my garden. I might try another single seed drop next week. I dunno where I am going this week. Central PA or somwhere.

Anywho, I can call this harvest a grate success! :yummy: :snowboating: :yummy:

A couple of pictures for the proof of pudding.

This is just from the one plant I called sweet, the later harvest time.

My CV vault container has all this in it. About one week after dry and ready to burn

And back in the container with a weight measurement....18.3 g

Same "Sweet" plant and earlier harvest, Jar is just about full, A little uncomfortable with the amount in the jar but the RH is holding steady after 4 days with no burp.

Here it is more sweet on the frizbee, piled high.

And a look at the weight, got me an exact Ozy. 28g

so 28 plus 18 and at least 2 g of hidden stash bud. I always squirrel away for a rainy dry day.
I am calling the one plant 48g......Some-More than I expected.

The other plant sour, is denser and heavier. Also the some of the buds are prettier. I didnt weigh any. But I would say I have at least as much in volume if not more, Say 40g even. I dont feel like messing with the other jars today.... I have 2 jars of it spot on mid to lower 60s RH.

So say, rough guess numbers, 88 grams total or little more than 3 oz. That will see me through till next year some time, no problem. I dont even feel rushed to get another grow started, that is a first.

And, sensi flower, I have only found 2 seeds, first one got cut during trim and second was in-mature, no big i dont need anymore zeeds.

Quick Update whilst I pass by. Just a shit show in the family, sister in law has 3 types of cancer and I am back to work full time. makes life a bit extreme.

Anywho. Wifey likes the sweet plant flowers best and I have it in a re veg. So we got plenty of flower and more to come.

My try with the katsu has failed. 3 tries. I got the seeds to crack but no sprout. My fault not enough time or energy to monitor the seeds. They were either too wet or too dry. I cannot get it just right. But I have the reveg going It has solid 3 blades and plenty of shoots. I also get to practice training this go around.

Happy 11-11 for the veteran.. :surf:

My Sweet Sister in re-Veg. PCK x KC a fan favorite. I was waiting till this baby started throwing 5 bladed leafs to bring her back in photos. I got it in training spreading out & have a bunch of good tops , this should do pretty well. The earthbox looks good tooo.

Here is some pictures...

The main leader showing the 5 blade leaf. I have increased the light intensity now. I started up the secondary light, another 70 watts.
I dunno when I am gonna flip, doesnt matter at this point. Gonna veg till I feel like it.

The overview. Suffering from low humidity other wise doing pretty good. Doing the best I can with the humidity.

I got good head room. The plant is sitting a riser. Room for stretch.

here is the mycelium fuzz growing under the mulch cover.

And again.

Yep you have lots of vertical space to work with.

About another 10-12 inches after I lower the E-Box. This stuff smells/burns great in the morning. When it was still fresh harvest it was all grilled spiced meat, black pepper ish. Now it is a healthy clove and incense. Mild and refreshing smell, nothing like what my neighbors got. I have some neighbirs that stink like skunks. :ganjamon: :ganjamon: :ganjamon:

Looking good Keltic. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving brother. Just popping by to say high.

Plant is going good now. I am glad i left some PCKxKC for a reveg....... Cause I killed about 4 sprouts, cause I was so busy away working. Whew.

I am only getting on the mag about once every 2 weeks or so. Other wise I am in outer-space on cruise control.

peace pot & microdot
holidaze humbug, another shiteSeason. But i got my sweet plant on the reVeg. So i cannot complain.

Here is the vertical analysis. It is spreading out with training. The branches are pliable but strong. I can bend it any old way.

It is drinking pretty good water. my high tech EM-1 measuring is one cap-ful per liter distilled water.
The EM -1 is what gives me the mycelium and keeps it healthy.

It gets one more training session today then I let it ride for a week see what kind of vertical I get.

The remains of a bud spot from before reVeg.

Re flower should be fun

A three blade.

A young branch

A top, I have a lot of potential tops, maybe 10. Should be a kind canopy

Reveg coming along nicely
Thanks PW. And it is on purpose this time. I should get good harvests. The plant now has the earth box all to itself so I can get some spread out branches.
wifey is going thru about 2 of my home rollz a day:rollit:

So if’n I get 3 plus zip outta this one, which should be ez, I am going to need a bigger boat for it all.
My wifey had a lot going on with major stress so it is helping her sleep. This is nice and mellow for a time of stress.

Back
Top Bottom