KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

Some more from today. bud tops.

just getting started
pretty star like appearance

then three in flowers with different focus and depth of field

I dunno what happened here

here is one of my side growths I have pulled out catching light budding up

new week Update. Frost starting not tooo much but getting where we need to go.

:rollit:the fruit of my labor, i like to rollll away.:rollit:

here is where we stand with trichs. should be good to go from here, about 4 weeks in flower nw

more frost in the making

come on grow, stack and build, yay. :yummy:

close up in tight stigma,pistol, exploding.

not pictured is the flowers I dusted,..... no pollination took. I have some more pollen in the fridge to get rid of maybe try in the AM.

Another photo dump. I am getting claw in mid flower but looks ok enough for now. Probably lack of O2 on root sphere. It is something I have had with this family a bit of a light feeder.

Here is the show.

Here are the spears, bulking and budding

I am checking the water in the soil making it sure it is dry, then give a light EM-1 gallon.

Let the essential M do some work

Tops

close up

more close up

looking in at Trichs and a couple of cat hairs for fun. Going to clean my intake filter today

I have some touches of purps here and there.

Frosting up pretty well.
tops &
tops &
& snugly tops

funky color lights bring out funky colors in photo

another
& another

Yummy......... :yummy:

three more playing with the post process settings

Buds on sticks. Plant looks good. Frost is building and it smells pleasant, a minty menthol.

Super quick photo drop, gotta run, got to take care some family biz.

ACE seeds limited edition that I self-d S1 and a re veg, not a bad effort me thinks

this stuff smell like 'blond hash incense' when combusted, has an old school vibe smell.

it is getting greassy, so 'tis growin good enough for me.

Then the close ups. I though I saw where some pollen might have taken. it was old pollen, might not work but I needed to give it a try, what the hay.

A different type O' Photo drop, I used the old iPhone cause the point and shoot was without battery. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I dont get the up close detail focus that I like but they look ok today. All the same bud top. it is in the back of the tent and one of the leaders.

I call it about 4 weeks in flower, closer to 6 since flip.

This might be the best one today, i dunno..:yummy:

profile mode on the phone makes this L00K fun. pretty cool look at some tops.

I think I turned the cob light all up fr these next 2, I dunno cannot remember but the got a redder look. stilll looking greasy starting to frost up and stack.
same old bud

Plant is doing good. Starting to eat the lower fan leafs or they are just drying out. I have been try to clean up the inner plant as best I can.
Took a whole bunch-a photos yesterday. pretty flowers.

to keep the record going here we are 4th week going into 5th. it got 3/4 of a gallon plain distilled this morning.
tops and more tops then close ups....

lighter for some sort of scale

building and stacking

stacking and building

lighter behind the flower

What I see
looking good to me

Yummy..... :yummy:

I want more frost. Please........:thanks:

the random cat hair here and there.

Time for me to go I have smokes to roll.....:rollit:
:smokin:

not all but most of the canopy

Dontcha just love em at this age?
Thank You Stone!
I do, I really do. The smell is for really real nice. The end is near, I can feel the goodness of Jars getting full. But right now I just gotta keep it clean and sleazy then easy peazzy it is time for harvest duty.

I dont think even I could kill the plant at this point. No matter how hard I try....:morenutes:

Thank You Stone!
I do, I really do. The smell is for really real nice. The end is near, I can feel the goodness of Jars getting full. But right now I just gotta keep it clean and sleazy then easy peazzy it is time for harvest duty.

I dont think even I could kill the plant at this point. No matter how hard I try....:morenutes:
I feel ya!

Getting some flopping tops and did some support today for the flowers, they should be fine. The bud building is in full swing while the water drinking has slowed down. Plenty of fan leafs dying off I have been plucking and cleaning.
I have to go clean out me sis in laws apartment so I got a big day.

A quick photo drop to keep the record going.....

5 or 6 weeks in flower here.
12 photos.

Tops are getting heavy and floppy. I see another flowering push going on. maybe some foxtails starting. The large fans are all going yellow and lots of fall colors.

Some of the collection of tops, biggest flowers building and then some close ups of trich health.

:snowboating:

bog ol spear of flower. :yummy:

Fresh stigma flowha coming out of the tops sides and all over

:morenutes:

healthy close up

still some good healthy growth

Some close up, got some amber showing up. still some building up and putting on weight.

This one is in the behind and near the back wall of the tent.

Plant out of tent and inside cleaned out, whoooot! also grabbing drying and dying leafs from the branches. I dunno how much time left. Took some flash shot in front of the tent. Got the ruler out for some size comparison.

I dunno what I am doing but I am having a good time.. :snowboating: :yummy: :snowboating:

full plant pron

not sure which is the best shot.

another

The tops are putting on weight. I give it some support back in the tent.

the flowers

Close ups flower tops and other assorted photos

:rollit:

a stick of flower is my favorite stick................:yummy:

Things begin, things end, just about the end of the road the PCK --x-- KaliMist-China Yunnan.

I see pockets/groups of amber probably locations where I stressed or damaged during the grow, still lots of healthy looking trichs. I am gonna give 10 days for approx harvest. still putting on weight so I will let it go and take another look.

It got a little dry yesterday and got a big drink this morning

Lots of close ups and crops today.

I set out to take 5 pictures ended up with 15. here we go,........

Most of the plant has just a couple of amber here and there, like this leaf.

A sugar leaf

a look at some inner trichs in the shadows

A grouping of Amber

Still plenty of healthy trichz
close ups
close ups

a flower top

a flower top from the underneath.. :smokin:

another looking up toward the lights:cool:

frost on a top

leaf edge

leaf edge
:yummy:

2 different shot of the same flower top

This one with post processing for wackiness that makes me happy

TASTY AND COLORFUL HASHPLANT WITH GENETICS FROM PAKISTAN AND CHINA

Close ups today watching the trich color and health, thinking harvest in a week or so. I still think the soil is got some health in it so I may have another flowering and bulking yet to go.

close up here looking good, still lookin healthy

looks good here, there are some pockets or clumps of amber around

I lov luv lov thess stem nuggets so yummy..... :yummy:
:yummy:

A bud top for a minute.

nuggery

lower nugs still green

Under the colorful spectrum lights in addition to the CoBs.

Prolly do an initial Chop next week. See how it looks on Tuesday.
I will harvest in sections, probably 2 harvests.

I have been watching this side lower flower build. I have high hopes.

I chopped 2 branches this fine morning I might give a chop again before light out or just before lights on tomorrow morning 2am-ish. I hope to have it mostly chopped in the next 2 days. I might just leave some lower small ish flower for next week, just for fun.

Here is the tops and the 2 branches, gonna be a bit of a challenge to dry I have a new refrigerator I need to sort it out as I chop more down.
:snowboating:

Please pardon the intrusion, maybe you and/or your followers might be interested :cheer:

If so, please apply in the comparative grow thread, as I won't be responding to replies here :thanks:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom