KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

No reports on the Kind yet but the first grow of this plant is still going strong :yummy: .
Good everyday -- any time of the day. and super smooth no cough. the sweet camphor has mellowed into earthy hash terps. very distinctive hashy fresh coffee.

Looking tasty Keltic let us know how she smokes when you get a cure on her.
My wife hash been liking it very much, i keep tellin dont smoke it all at once.....
It makes a very nice doobiedo.:rollit:

Yo Spring hath sprung, shakin and bakin. did some work took some pictures.

here is most of the Harvest the rest is in a separate c-vault, packed in. 3 jars. not bad and just about right I ran out of Jars with this one. gotta get to rolling away the dew and make some room for the next lot.

I did a breakdown of the earth box and a full re amend. maybe 5 grow since I did it last.
here is a root shot one the bottom of the earth box screen. there was tiny roots every where and about 10 big tap root looking things about 6-8 inches long. It was quite compacted down on the screen. I have nice fluffy soil now tho.

So what is Next? my old auto CBG mixed with China yunnan. Homemade seed.

I always liked this family mix. I dont feel I ever did it justice. :morenutes:

abbreviated april 20 update. my sprouts are on their own for a long time i have no idea how they are doing, arse.

but what the hey.
here is my april 20 contribution an old seed project.
CIMG28661.jpg

Try not to throw them out back in a trashbag.:)

no worries, Nothin' shakin' on Shakedown Street :snowboating:

I am just having a poke around from the last harvest, all cured up and happy.

I got 3 lovely flower tops from my "sweet smelling" plant

And then this top from the "sour smelling" sister

All the camphor and menthol eucalyptus smells have mellowed into mild incense and hash oil when burned. It is quite relaxing to smoke.... My wife looooves it as a wake and bake.

:tommy:

Going to hold off and do a couple outdoor next year, Thinking monsters.
I think I am to lazy to handle the work that comes after the grow with the outdoor real grow monster.
that Zamal-D was a branching happy plant.

I got these to in my tent now. little baby runts. I breed/choose the mom to be small cause the small tent thing. They are regs I hope I get one girl. I dont feel like the roots of these 2 are diging in to the soil. I might just drop an auto for the summer time blues, i dunno, all good fun.

Flowers are starting to flower, O' Happy Day.
everyone likes a happy flower.

Here is the plant starting to do its thing. It got straight water this past week. Going to give it EM-1 watering this next week, probably on gallon on monday.

stretchy happy mature tops

Looks good

Low humidity but they survive

Flowers in the making

close ups

Over View of the canopy spred from the lights
I am messaging you on this thread because it is the one I came across where you are mentioning PCK. I am having a bit of trouble figuring out if I want to get Bubba Kush X PCK or Bubba Kush X Hashplant. So I am wondering if you have ran these and if so, what are your thoughts? I guess a more direct question would be what is the difference? As far as I can tell PCK is a hash a plant... If you have grown both a general smoke report would be lovely!

I am messaging you on this thread because it is the one I came across where you are mentioning PCK. I am having a bit of trouble figuring out if I want to get Bubba Kush X PCK or Bubba Kush X Hashplant. So I am wondering if you have ran these and if so, what are your thoughts? I guess a more direct question would be what is the difference? As far as I can tell PCK is a hash a plant... If you have grown both a general smoke report would be lovely!

Sorry for the late reply E.
I have never had any of the bubba K in my garden.
I had trouble sprouting my straight Bubba Kush last year. I killed one seed and moved on to others.
But ....I am familiar with both strains as they appeal to my grow goals, but never grew either.

The Bubba should be the dominant influence in both.
I would expect the PCK to give more sweetness and possibly more color to the flower.
The bubba hash should be very afghani, having earthy and coffee smells. I would also think it would be slightly stronger in effect.
Everyone I have seen who grew the Bubba and Hash has loved it. I dont Think either is a bad choice, I know that doesnt help much.
If it were me today I would go with BubbaK--Hashplant for sure.
And I love PCK. My PCK crosses have been nice and easy to grow over the years.
But yes today I would be BubbaK--Hashplant.

What is a good seedling dirt to use? I have tried two and I am not liking the growth as it is slow af or seems to be anyways... I a thinking next go will be in straight EWC for seed starting anyways.

Oh my not into straight EWC. I would not. You could but it would be less than ideal. EWC it was tooo muddy for me to sprout seeds in . I want something light and airy. I use my basic soil mix and if anything I add extra aeration, in my case rice hulls but perlight or pumice would work. A seed should have everything it needs to sprout inside its shell to live. It only waits for moisture and warmth. as a signal.
But I would not take sprout advice from me this week. I been killing seeds. I did get 3 to sprout, whoohoo. 2 males and this baby it is feminized so high hopes.
CIMG0429.jpeg

Sorry for the late reply E.
I have never had any of the bubba K in my garden.
I had trouble sprouting my straight Bubba Kush last year. I killed one seed and moved on to others.
But ....I am familiar with both strains as they appeal to my grow goals, but never grew either.

The Bubba should be the dominant influence in both.
I would expect the PCK to give more sweetness and possibly more color to the flower.
The bubba hash should be very afghani, having earthy and coffee smells. I would also think it would be slightly stronger in effect.
Everyone I have seen who grew the Bubba and Hash has loved it. I dont Think either is a bad choice, I know that doesnt help much.
If it were me today I would go with BubbaK--Hashplant for sure.
And I love PCK. My PCK crosses have been nice and easy to grow over the years.
But yes today I would be BubbaK--Hashplant.

Oh my not into straight EWC. I would not. You could but it would be less than ideal. EWC it was tooo muddy for me to sprout seeds in . I want something light and airy. I use my basic soil mix and if anything I add extra aeration, in my case rice hulls but perlight or pumice would work. A seed should have everything it needs to sprout inside its shell to live. It only waits for moisture and warmth. as a signal.
But I would not take sprout advice from me this week. I been killing seeds. I did get 3 to sprout, whoohoo. 2 males and this baby it is feminized so high hopes.
CIMG0429.jpeg
I am leaning BK x PCK not sure why but that's where I am leaning. Do you know if PCK is close to Hindu Kush in effect? I am not a fan of Hindu Kush, it seemed to have just made me retarded momentarily and lethargic af with the come down.

Thanks for the info about not using straight EWC as seedling dirt. I wonder if a 70/20/10 or there abouts blend of coco coir/pearlite/EWC would work. Or maybe just some patience =D

What strain is this seedling of yours?

What strain is this seedling of yours?

It is a cherry Bomb from Bomb seeds. it was a freebie. it will be my first time with this cherry bomb.

Do you know if PCK is close to Hindu Kush in effect?

I dont know about hindu K.:hmmmm:

this is about as good a overview of the PCK as any from a real grower.

It is a cherry Bomb from Bomb seeds. it was a freebie. it will be my first time with this cherry bomb.

I dont know about hindu K.:hmmmm:

this is about as good a overview of the PCK as any from a real grower.

Ty!

My newest sprout, one of my old seeds a china yunnan from ACE the dad. The mom was a cannabioGen auto. Regular seed, could be a male, i dunno? unicorn?
It looks fun. a 4 year old seed if i recall.?
It is just for fun and experiment.
tiny thing....
Looks happy!

Hopefully I can get ahold of some Ace gear. The site I was going to get it from only has two choices now. They used to have quite a few and all of the ones I wanted =[ Time to look around again and when I find them jump on it I guess....

User error lol. Not sure what I clicked on (maybe auto flowering) that only pulled two options but when I went back and clicked breeders all was well. Life saved!

Back
Top Bottom