King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

It is now they are saying by 2018 july 1st. It will be legal . I cant wait im in the process of receiving grow permit allowes k grow 25 plants a month mixed in and out amd 5 gram allowed carried on me.

That's sweet King
Hey whats up l!

Been wondering where you ve been. How are you doing angel sorry work is going hard now. .

Thanks wont be taking many more pic through the scope and phone its hard lol lol shot phone i gots too doesnt help.

Don't forget me bro lmao just kidding
Angel i wouldnt be here without you girl. You just behave!.

You know this

Any tricks pm s are welcomed .. . .

Learned a little more thanks to your bro. Seems like a solid guy. .

Smart too seriously is lst ing is sexy as fack. People need to go say hi. For real..

Ues and you too big time sis. If I wasn't for you I would not be doing as good as I am.
Good to see a strong brother sister bond.

I actually have no family left. Simce i was about 26 years old.

But i lnow strong morals wen i see them.. .

Oh sorry, thought you were in Canada when you mentioned Tweed. :thumb:
Tweed ontario... lol dont blink youll.miss it. I work out there time to time.

No prob man, I grow legal as well. Just don't want people to think they can grow legal when they can't. Why do I need to ask your sister?

And just to be clear. In Canada under the ACMPR you are allowed to grow 5 plants indoors or 2 plants outdoors per daily gm of your prescription. A designated grower can only grow for 1 other person, and that person has to have a prescription as well.
There is no legal recreational growing in Canada at present.
Just to clear things up.
Have a great day man, say hi to DA for me :thumb:
Here grow for me..
Did I misread this?

Its in smith falls
I go north that way too im all over ontario ottawa brockville perth east perth london today woodstock. Driving . Sighs...lol

You are one of the boys bro. Ya she is awesome, keeps me laughing when I go over. We mainly talk business.
Haha.. she told me how she grew up. Sounded intense but fun times . Lol

Nice. I dont drive I like to bike or walk everywhere. If I drove I would be all over as well.
So your in shape. Theybsay smoking and excerise incrwasing high as thc stores in fat cell then once aggravated it gets released back into blood. Lol read that the other day. Lol though it was a kinda neat read

Wow I did not know that. I would say im fit ish lol im not a heavy guy.
I earned a beer belly title over my teen years. Now i cant get rid of it. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom