LED lights

Fatlad

Hey guys ... which companies are actually UK based when it comes to buying led lights I'm in the market to upgrade from my hps to led but need them to be UK based due to brexit and this stupid virus

Cheers guys.. ive just ordered from Mars hydro the fc4800 but I've got other tents to fill and read they might be cheaper options out there so just looking what's about on the market

Cheers guys.. ive just ordered from Mars hydro the fc4800 but I've got other tents to fill and read they might be cheaper options out there so just looking what's about on the market
I don't think you'll find a better light for the price of a Mars light unless you do a self build. Their lights are really good Mid-Level lights. They don't break the bank; while still giving great yields. There FC series lights are a little on the expensive side. I was going to purchase an FC6500 but found a 10 Bar 800 watt for $200 less so I went with it instead. They aren't a sponsor so can't say the name. But I just searched for options with the diodes & drivers I wanted & then for the best deal out of the ones I found.
Mars does a great job though as I usually pull 8 + oz. per plant using them. I have 4 TSW 2000's & a TS 3000.

I don't think you'll find a better light for the price of a Mars light unless you do a self build. Their lights are really good Mid-Level lights. They don't break the bank; while still giving great yields. There FC series lights are a little on the expensive side. I was going to purchase an FC6500 but found a 10 Bar 800 watt for $200 less so I went with it instead. They aren't a sponsor so can't say the name. But I just searched for options with the diodes & drivers I wanted & then for the best deal out of the ones I found.
Mars does a great job though as I usually pull 8 + oz. per plant using them. I have 4 TSW 2000's & a TS 3000.
I've actually just bought a mars hydro fc4800 for my 1.5x1.5 tent but 1st time led light user as I'm use to using hps lights .. ive got a bigger tent that 2.4x2.0x1.2m that im thinking of swapping to led but really don't fancy paying the £600 price tag x 2 for the proper light coverage.. maybe go with there ts version to get costs down but just wanna see what's out there before commiting more money to one company

Back
Top Bottom