Lembatoast's 2017 - Last Hurrah - Grow Journal

I have three different Cloning Machine's so to speak and not a one of those roots clones in 3 days. Plus I get 100% return if I don't cut corners. Some times I get in a hurry and eyeball measurements and mixed the Dip & Grow so Hot it melts the stem, LOL but as long as you follow the directions and wear gloves, it's pretty much full proof. To night I ended up just taking 28 clones off of 4 plants cause my back was bothering me and I had to do stuff for my mom so I keep having to stop and start and mostly I didn't want to get in a hurry and screw it up.

Maybe... sensi did have one called 'fast pine' I think. In general what I mean is any sort of bud that smelled exactly like pine. It used to show up in winter and sometimes was called Christmas buds.
My purple pheno of Malawi has a fresh pine shavings smell in the nose when you exhale. I doubt that's the strain you're referring to though. It sure is tasty though.... Yumm!

Sent from this funny device I carry around and still call a phone even though I hardly ever make calls with it.

There are lots of strains that are kind of half pine. But it's been ages since I found any of the stuff that smelled exactly like straight up Pine, nothing else. Just like a little Christmas tree in a bag. Some people said it came from Florida. Other people said it was local (BC). The actual smoke was wonderful too. I'm sure it was sativa or mostly - not that I had any idea what a sativa was till about 20 years after Christmas bud disappeared. Kind of seems like it got bred out of existence, maybe because indica stuff was faster. Or maybe someone somewhere still has those genetics.
Thanks toast and morglie:48;

OG Kush has a very piney smell if you grow it right.

Hey WeaselCracker, I put Christmas Bud in the Urban Dictionary and got this - Christmas Bud, Also known as California Christmas Bud. Seasonal type of cannabis that grows that grows in California which consists of a very light green color, fuzzy texture and pine smell. This type of marijuana spreads like wild fire across the south western United States during its season (December) Its value is up to 3 time its conventional counter part. Also called Christmas Tree Bud or Christmas Weed. It is most likely the best quality marijuana grown in the United States. Well that was a pretty damn good review. I can see now why your so interested in finding it again. I also found that it's also called Pine O.G. Man I couldn't find any place that had the seeds maybe you'll have better luck. Hope that helps.

Lol funny to mention Christmas tree bud haha buddy had a.pound of that stuff should ask him if he pulled any seeds.out of it I will let you know if he has any weaselcracker

Sent from my SM-S902L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Spookies, that was more like a Quarters worth. LOL WeaselCracker thanks for the Rep. I finely got done cutting back my plants and taking clones. Here are the plants cut back
DSCN067911.JPG
DSCN068111.JPG
I also topped the Indica Dom seedlings
DSCN068010.JPG
I went out and bought another 300 Rockwools, but I ended up only taking 76 clones and I probably through away 200
DSCN068212.JPG
Here's my Pure Kush growing in my friends 4x4 tent under 1000 watt HPS
DSCN067713.JPG
It looks to me like its going to be twice as good as when I grow it out side. If it turns out to be that much better, it will be the best pot ever, its all ready over all the best pot I grow. Looking forward to checking it out in just a couple weeks. It sure does look Bitchen. TOAST

Lol funny to mention Christmas tree bud haha buddy had a.pound of that stuff should ask him if he pulled any seeds.out of it I will let you know if he has any weaselcracker

Sent from my SM-S902L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Please!

Subbed in. I wouldn't miss this.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Salton, thanks for subbing. I received the generous CropKing prize package today. Lighter, magnets, stickers, tee shirt, really nice hat, grinder, 10 pak seeds of my choice, and a Hundred Dollar gift certificate. I have 2 other grinders, but this one is by far the nicest.
DSCN069210.JPG
it has got a magnetic top removable screen and a scraper For the 10 pak of seeds I picked Crown Royale ( Blue Berry X Purple Kush ) Now I don't know why and I'm not complaining but if you look real close at the seeds, there are 15, sweet.
DSCN068712.JPG
Pretty Cool Thanks CropKing. Toast

Hey Salton, thanks for subbing. I received the generous CropKing prize package today. Lighter, magnets, stickers, tee shirt, really nice hat, grinder, 10 pak seeds of my choice, and a Hundred Dollar gift certificate. I have 2 other grinders, but this one is by far the nicest.
DSCN069210.JPG
it has got a magnetic top removable screen and a scraper For the 10 pak of seeds I picked Crown Royale ( Blue Berry X Purple Kush ) Now I don't know why and I'm not complaining but if you look real close at the seeds, there are 15, sweet.
DSCN068712.JPG
Pretty Cool Thanks CropKing. Toast
Spread the luv!!

Thank a veteran. :Namaste:

Premium swag ;)

Back
Top Bottom