Lewydeville’s Six Strain DWC

Thanks mate. How’s the harvest coming along?
slowly drying 3 more at moment but got 60g from the freebie critical as a start. The liberty is out and looks huge. still so damp though. still got about a week left on 5 others going. Samples(rush dried!!) of the hanging girls have been pleasing.
all looking good your end mate

I've got a 3x3, and today I sort of dry fit four buckets in mine. It would be tight, but it could be done. I was thinking 3 plants and 1 spare as a reservoir for an eventual RDWC top fed. I think that's my eventual setup once I get going, that way I can use the reservoir bucket lid for my outdoor transplant starts... ?

slowly drying 3 more at moment but got 60g from the freebie critical as a start. The liberty is out and looks huge. still so damp though. still got about a week left on 5 others going. Samples(rush dried!!) of the hanging girls have been pleasing.
all looking good your end mate

Nice, that lot should keep you going for a while. Are you making any goodies out of the trim?

I've got a 3x3, and today I sort of dry fit four buckets in mine. It would be tight, but it could be done. I was thinking 3 plants and 1 spare as a reservoir for an eventual RDWC top fed. I think that's my eventual setup once I get going, that way I can use the reservoir bucket lid for my outdoor transplant starts... ?

Ha I’ve got to cram 6 buckets in there soon, it definitely gets a squeeze. That would be a nice system in a 3x3 and perfect for the 3 strain cbd meds your making.

Everything is coming along nicely. I haven’t got much to do at the moment so a bit of a boring update. If any of you guys are interested though my flowering girls in my other journal are really starting to flourish.

Today I’ve given the seedlings their first feeding. 10ml calmag
10ml grow
Ph 5.7
It is a little early but I think they will be fine. Roots are poking through all the net pots now.

Everything is fine and dandy with the seedlings. Most are starting to get their second set of leaves. Not much else to report so here are some pictures instead

Update

I’ve been away for the last 5 days and had to leave my plants to fend for themselves. No bother at this stage I was more worried about my flower tent. Having a big tote and drinking very little means ph is stable although I did notice the Gorilla Zkittkes seedling has a couple of marks on its older leaves. I gave the res another 10 ml shot of calmag which should sort that out.

I noticed that your GZ looks slightly different to mine. I'm just waiting for yours to fly past waving lol

Yeah mines different because it’s got a scabby leaf! Lol. Yours are growing at a fair clip mate. I’ll be giving mine a topping and strip pretty soon. Strong growth from the Barneys duo as the Pink Kush is the biggest.

I’ve come to the conclusion these little plants are hungry so I’ve given them another 10 ml shot of grow nutes. Today I’ve checked on them and from first impression I feel they look happier. The Critical Hog has come from nowhere and looks set to become the biggest and it was one of the seeds planted a few days after the original 4.

I think most of the girls look better for the feed yesterday. Sorbet Dream is my main candidate for the finicky plant and I may have to remove her from the tote and use a mini dwc bucket I have. I’m hoping it doesn’t come to that so I’ll see how she is tomorrow. Should be able to start training any day now.

The Pink Kush has the fattest leaves and looks ace. The Critical Hog and Fat Banana are close behind. I’ve just got a feeling she might be finding the nutes a bit strong. She better get with the beat!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom