Life’s A Journey: King Tut And?

Babies got top dressed - affectionately named happy and dopey by the neighbor
they are dwarfs haha

holey and split look good ! I fucked Jp the lights and actually left the timer on for 24 hours , but last night was their full 12 hours of darkness. Now we just pray they didn’t hermie and identify as female ;)

4165E919-A915-41F2-AFE8-636C2D6D96F5.jpeg

17EFE8A6-8001-404B-AF78-B84396A0550B.jpeg

image.jpg

Looking fantastic NH :high-five: going to pull down alot of flowers.:slide:
Thanks Sparkey !
That 24 hour light accident really shocked them and a pretty serious droop followed by a feed and spurt happened ..they still haven’t t shown their sex but I’m not surprised .

when that one split happened she for sure grew 4 separate plants ..if she was an only child I’d exploit her and bend her to get one like @Moto258 NL ...
but the lack of room means I’ll use the scrog in a pinch haha

in retrospect ..I would t change a thing . Who knew that a 2 node plant could equal a 4th node topped one in no time ..naturally they won’t produce the same but .. I’ m beginning to understand
:green_heart:
stay safe!

Hey there I hope all is with you.
Plants r looking great :thumb:
keep up the great work and keep them coming lol.
Play safe and enjoy

thanks KC ! That means a lot
you taught me good huh ? :adore:

thanks KC ! That means a lot
you taught me good huh ? :adore:

You taught yourself with a little positive nudge here and there from your 420 family;)

You just needed to find your own set up that worked for you. This always takes time but by getting your hands dirty and trying different things this is how we learn.

Now just keep chopping as the calendar turns lol. You got this. Positive vibes always.
Play safe and enjoy

Apparently I over medicated , and bought some more books to add to the collection
I think I have a problem :yummy::p
881D4956-8295-4151-9EE7-2AEEDA9E93CE.jpeg
Hell yeah to the psilocybin mushrooms nothing like kicking a cow patty over and finding them.

Hell yeah to the psilocybin mushrooms nothing like kicking a cow patty over and finding them.
COOL,!!!
I actually ordered a kit online ’for research ‘.but I have no idea what actually grew and the neighbor took all of the fruit for compost ;).
I’m looking forward to the read :reading420magazine:
im pretty straight but Ssri’s and opiates don’t work for me ....hense the cannabis prescription and my new addition to this site also haha
Shrooms seem to be the next decriminalized piece of Mother Earth so it won’t hurt to get a jump start on the knowledge!

have a great night WH !
:thumb::high-five::passitleft:

o_O Nice collection. Not sure I got through that many books in school lmao.
Maybe if they had a collection like that I would have finished:)

Play safe and enjoy
Thanks KC! I hated school but always loved reading especially about things I like to learn about . I actually was a teacher at one point , a long time ago ( adults) and i can positively tell you that you cannot teach anyone something they don’t want to learn . have a great night !!
:high-five: :green_heart::passitleft:

COOL,!!!
I actually ordered a kit online ’for research ‘.but I have no idea what actually grew and the neighbor took all of the fruit for compost ;).
I’m looking forward to the read :reading420magazine:
im pretty straight but Ssri’s and opiates don’t work for me ....hense the cannabis prescription and my new addition to this site also haha
Shrooms seem to be the next decriminalized piece of Mother Earth so it won’t hurt to get a jump start on the knowledge!

have a great night WH !
:thumb::high-five::passitleft:
Everytime I did the schroons laughed so hard it hurts . :rofl:

Everytime I did the schroons laughed so hard it hurts . :rofl:
hahahaha! Awesome
I will get there one day and report back to be sure :p Just need to find a handler ..I’m a pretty intense person so i Just want to be sure the world will be safe haha

I’m killing a baby :(
The only thing I can think of is a half assed clean out after the last hydro .

shiny, stunted
Fresh bucket change on Monday .
All variables seem fine otherwise .. feel free to point out the obvious before I dive Into the library .

going to change her bucket again and pray for the best !
namaste

558D5CDF-317E-4FFA-97B1-B625B189B058.jpeg

7E602703-22D0-45CD-898F-3C0E3FA0B094.jpeg

B04582FC-F8E9-4C86-B770-2E19B58D38A8.jpeg

Pic of my hole for you pervs ;)
She’s on the right .

I’m secretly hoping the left plant, that was accidentally topped At the second node starts growing balls so I can give ‘split’ the entire tent

it’s bad juju to kill a plant ( we all have our quirks ) so I’ll let them ride :)
Sending good vibes to all :ganjamon::Namaste:

0021F3FF-0F37-4684-8816-0BB5F283CE3F.jpeg

3C2FE48E-1818-43EA-AE8D-72C55381CD5F.jpeg

Hey there I hope all is well outside your little one. I hope she pulls through for you.
Maybe just a little top watering with some bottled spring water??
I hope she comes around for you and stops being so picky.
Your plants look great :thumb:
Play safe and enjoy
Thanks KC. !!
I saw her heading downhill yesterday and should have known better .. live and learn. I am certain it was from a bad clean out after the last run , she was the stronger one of the two and their variables we’re identical..

Hopefully someone will benefit from reading about my stupidity <facepalm>
:eek::thanks::hippy:

Back
Top Bottom