Seeds - Seeds and More Seeds

nice haul sonzor if this plants #1 quality is healing then #2 is its seed production. cant wait till i can do a seed grow. good work man :tokin:

Thanks flcore much appreciated.

Hello sonzor! :popcorn:

Try for 50 and you get 350, not bad! If fact great. ;) If the rest of your breeding turns out that many. We will be glad to help you with them. :)
Just let us know!

Well done my friend! ;)

Thanks OMM pretty happy with the 350, should last me a while..

GOT SEEDS?:yahoo:

Plenty, thanks for stopping in siscokid

Sounds good! Any thoughts of going one more generation to really open the genetics up!

Yes, I will for sure... I will grow a few out to see how they are before I go for any more seeds. Maybe next winter... We will see, thanks for stopping in.

You can start your own seed bank soon~~ :smokin:

That would be nice. But seed are a huge bust. Kind of funny since they sell the bud and the plants just not the seeds. Maybe that will all end soon. Thanks for stopping in..

Hi sonzor, thanks for the Christmas greetings.

All the best to you and yours for the holidays.

Thanks Mmmmick, much appreciated

Hey, Sonzor. Nice haul on the seeds! :thumb: Too bad about the bud worms. It's funny how bugs seem to love a plant so much that supposedly evolved to produce THC as a defense mechanism. Kinda makes you wonder. :D

Yes it sucks but I have not found a good solution just yet. Those little things really suck. Thanks for you comments and stopping in...

Yes it sucks but I have not found a good solution just yet. Those little things really suck. Thanks for you comments and stopping in...

Have you tried that row cover material? Very lite stuff, thin, just suppose to protect the plant.

What's up boys and girls. Sorry about the leave of absence, been super busy around the sonzor compound. Anyway to catch you all up, got a huge amount of rain and decided to take down the Lemon Bubble Mystery Haze seed plant. It was a bit early and the quantity of viable seeds suffered greatly. I got around 100 seeds around 50 good ones and 50 or so, so. Not too upset with that, its enough to get me started.

LB_MysteryHaze_seeds_1_5.jpg

I guess that will be it for this journal thank you all for stopping in and all you comments, it was and is greatly appreciated.

Next I will be doing another run of the LBH got a few going. I will be trying my luck with the indoor growing and try to avoid those bud worms. Here is a pic of my start. I will take 2 or 3 of these and try a scrog. Never have done indoor or a scrog but sounds like fun so we will see how it goes. I have three that have show sex. 2 female and 1 male so far. Any extra females will go outside and fend for themselves. Not really fend for themselves, I will check on them once a week or so, just don't have the time to give them too much love.

Anyway, here are the plants as of today, I will narrow them down to 2 or 3 in the next couple of days... Not sure about a journal just yet. Its getting harder and harder to find the time. We will See.

LB_MysteryHaze_seeds_1_2.jpg

Once again, thanks to all of you for hanging around and all you comments..

Have you tried that row cover material? Very lite stuff, thin, just suppose to protect the plant.

Have not tried it, not really sure what it is but I will research it for sure. Thanks for the advise..

Nice job sonzor :)
You did what you set out to do, so congratulations! :)

Will be looking for the new journal if you decide to do one. They are tough when your busy. Never grown inside, but seems you would have control over everything and that sounds like fun. Nice job Mate! :grinjoint:

Hi sonzor, good to hear you're going indoors for a run. I love all those great outdoor pics but you've had enough critter issues.
Pretty good seed stash to keep you going for a while.:thumb:

It would be great to watch you do a scrog but I understand the time constraints. Thanks for posting your grows for us to view and I hope to see you around, whether you do another journal or not. :goodluck:

Take care.

Hi sonzor

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hi sonzor

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Thanks for letting me share

Nice grow man!

Thanks Jango, much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom