First Timer, Any Suggestions?

BRAVO! Take a bow Mr. Sonzor, Glad to have been a witness to this journal. I do wish you many wonderful grows. Take care and again Fantastic work with everything.

Thanks so much for you kind words and being a part of my journal.

U had a great run Sonzor. I had one question for ya.
Can u explain this quote?>
Why add high nitrogen in flower? Never heard of this just curious.

Half the plant just had new flowers starting, the reason I added the nitrogen is there where very little if any healthy green leaves, I had a few start up leaves and wanted to give the plant a little boost to get some leaf growth to help maybe get the plant healthy enough to develop the new flower growth. Not sure if that makes any sense just thought I would give it a try. Not sure if anything will come of it but we will see. It would also be nice to hear your opinion on it, good or bad. Thanks for being a part of this journal and all your comments and suggestions have been greatly appreciated.

I started my new grow about a month ago from seed. I am going to try a outside winter grow. I think out here it might just work. We really don't get a frost and most days are sunny and at least in the 60's as a low. Not sure what will come of it. Just something I wanted to try. Have not decided if I will do a journal just yet. They are a lot of work and very time consuming to keep them up to date as you know. Just want to make sure I am going to have the time to put into it to make it a worth while journal. Thanks again

Wow I close out my journal and it goes from a 4 star to a 3 star, I was pretty satisfied and honored with the 4 star and then I get demoted. Not that I should care but that kind of suck. I think I feel a tear coming on. LOL

Thanks so much for you kind words and being a part of my journal.
Half the plant just had new flowers starting, the reason I added the nitrogen is there where very little if any healthy green leaves, I had a few start up leaves and wanted to give the plant a little boost to get some leaf growth to help maybe get the plant healthy enough to develop the new flower growth. Not sure if that makes any sense just thought I would give it a try. Not sure if anything will come of it but we will see. It would also be nice to hear your opinion on it, good or bad. Thanks for being a part of this journal and all your comments and suggestions have been greatly appreciated.
I understand what you're saying about the N. Reason I asked was because I had done the same thing in my last grow. I saw all of the great journals finishing with green leaves and I said "Hey I want to see if I can get mine to look like that too." I did it and it seemed to be working, but I had the powdery mildew problem. I read the excess nitrogen helps PM some how and I cut it out. I dunno what benefits it would have in flower. I could see if u were trying to reveg a harvested plant. I'd like to know if it does anything. Post some pics of the winter grow in the gallery. I enjoyed ur outdoor pics.

I understand what you're saying about the N. Reason I asked was because I had done the same thing in my last grow. I saw all of the great journals finishing with green leaves and I said "Hey I want to see if I can get mine to look like that too." I did it and it seemed to be working, but I had the powdery mildew problem. I read the excess nitrogen helps PM some how and I cut it out. I dunno what benefits it would have in flower. I could see if u were trying to reveg a harvested plant. I'd like to know if it does anything. Post some pics of the winter grow in the gallery. I enjoyed ur outdoor pics.

I saw somewhere that if you ad N during flowering that you get excess leaf growth, so the advised not to do it. So I thought that if I add some N with what is left of the plant that it might give the plant a little more time to develop the little flowers that seem to be popping up. Just thought I would give it a try. Not sure anything will come of it. But it sure won't hurt to try. Nothing to lose on this one.

I think if your going to re-veg the girls after picking it, you are supposed to flush and do veg. nutes again to get it to kick start again, I read something like that here or on another site. Hope it turns out!

Thanks siscokit, Its not going to be a re-veg. It still is outside and there is not enough light per day to re-veg, Just thought I would give it a try with the extra N to see what will happen. My thinking is nothing and the plant is on its last days. Just thought I would give it a shot...

Sonzor..excellant job on the journal bro, as always. If ya do decide to do another journal, count me in. If ya don't, well..hope to see ya posting comments at least! Salute to an excellant journal.

Thanks so much GMT for all you comments and suggestion you have been a great addition to this journal and have learned so much from yours. I did start a new journal. Its going to be a outdoor winter grow. Not sure how it will turn out but is that not have the fun. Thanks again...

Sonzor,I read the whole diary,and it was verry inspired fo me.Outdoor rules.
Good luck in your life:ganjamon:

:nicethread:

+rep if i can

Thanks for the comment and reading the journal, Had a lot of fun and hopefully I can do it again, Good luck to you.. + rep

heya sonzor-

Those are some nice ladies! And the way you describe that smoke... mmm, subscribed! I know what I'll be reading in the morning!

heya sonzor-

Those are some nice ladies! And the way you describe that smoke... mmm, subscribed! I know what I'll be reading in the morning!

Thanks Utlrasonic, Its better than it sounds. good luck with your grow and thanks for the nice comments

Back
Top Bottom