First Timer, Any Suggestions?

harvest pics look awesome. I wish I could have grown my papaya outdoors. That cured papaya smell is heavenly isn't it? +rep for yours being bigger than mine:goodjob:

harvest pics look awesome. I wish I could have grown my papaya outdoors. That cured papaya smell is heavenly isn't it? +rep for yours being bigger than mine:goodjob:

Yes the smell and the taste is very nice and just seems to get better by the day. Thanks for stopping in and you comments + rep back at ya...

Isn't it GREAT after all the trials and tribulations to sit back and enjoy a big fatty and know you grew this fine herb!! Gotta love it........

Isn't it GREAT after all the trials and tribulations to sit back and enjoy a big fatty and know you grew this fine herb!! Gotta love it........

Got to love it, there is nothing like smoking what you have grown. Not sure if its just me but it taste, smells and just is a all around better experience smoking you own. Thanks for stoppin in and your comments.

^^Hell YES!!!
Hell yes, Enough said.

Did you ever plant a late summer crop to get 3" single cola plants?

I'm in the process as we speak, its going to be a late, late summer grow. I did plant clones a month or so ago for seed, they are around a foot tall. The others are in pots and I won't put them out until they are at least 2.5 ft. It will be more of a pre winter grow. I think where I am at I can pull it off. But we will see. Something for my next journal.

I will post the last post tue. or wed. with the rap up on the full moon and the Super lemon haze. Just getting it all together.

Thanks all for stopping in and you comments are always appreciated.

hi mate that hash ball looks stunning you gotta do a smoke report ? and yes take one for the team lol sometime soon too im dying to know how you found it .....drop me a link to your new journal i know ill forget ha ha as always great stuff still going on over here + rep for the hash great job..........be lucky weedtastic

hi mate that hash ball looks stunning you gotta do a smoke report ? and yes take one for the team lol sometime soon too im dying to know how you found it .....drop me a link to your new journal i know ill forget ha ha as always great stuff still going on over here + rep for the hash great job..........be lucky weedtastic

Got to get ready for the hash I think, maybe this weekend when I have nothing to do, If there is such a thing. Thanks for the comment and stopping in.

Amen!

Just checking in on ya Sonzor!
:cheer:

Thanks 420, looking forward to your next adventure...

Full Moon Time Line

Just bought this strain cause it was something I have never seen and I loved the fact that is grows over 10 ft. tall so I thought I would give it a try. Started off indoor for around 6 weeks and put outside in the ground.

Food
Veg. Compost / Worm casting tea with high N bat guano
Flower. Compot / Worm casting tea with high P,K bat guano

Photo Timeline
FM_001.jpg

FM_002.jpg

FM_003.jpg

FM_004.jpg

FM_006.jpg

FM_005.jpg

FM_007.jpg

FM_008.jpg

FM_009.jpg

FM_010.jpg

FM_011.jpg

FM_012.jpg

FM_013.jpg

FM_014.jpg

fullmoon_buds_6.jpg

fullmoon_buds_5.jpg

fullmoon_buds_4.jpg

fullmoon_buds_3.jpg

fullmoon_buds_2.jpg

fullmoon_buds_1.jpg

Conclusion
This was my first plant start to finish and was a pleasant surprise. Grew pretty well, I was expecting in to get into the 10 ft. range but like the others started to flower as soon as it was put into the ground. Love the way it just sort of spreads out and had lots of different small colas and one main. The only issue and I did not know it was an issues until I started thinking back was I did have a mini bud worm issues but not much damage at all.
Buds
No big huge thick buds. Average size semi dense buds that are very frosty. Not a large amount of smell when growing but after 2 months in the jars curing they have a wonderful spice smell

Yield
106 grams, 3.8 ounces

Smoke
After a couple of months in the jars I finally had to give it a try. It really does not have too much of a taste at all. Took a hit and was very smooth going down until your lung start to blow up like a balloon, on exhale you kind of get what I only can describe as a dry smoke taste that stays with you for a minuet or two after. The high starts out with one of those highs where your mind starts working overtime coming up with great ideas that probably are not so great but while you are high you think your a genius and as quick as they appear they are gone. I will have to carry around a piece of paper and pen next time so I can remember. Maybe come up with the cure for cancer or aids or something like that. The high transforms into a totally peaceful, no worries high. Just lay down kick back and enjoy the ride. This was probably the best pot I have ever smoked. It was just enough to relax and enjoy, no pain, no worries and no munchies and very little dry mouth.

Would be a great med for pain, headache anything like that. Don't think you could make it through a day of work or anything like that but a

Thats all for now, Going to put up my final journal entry a little later tonight on the Super Lemon Haze.

Glad I cruised over to check out your journal, sonzor.

Congratulations on your harvest and quality meds!

Nice ball of hash!

I think what makes a lot of difference in the texture and quality is the size of the mesh it's strained through. The finer the mesh, the less the yield but the better the quality.

I haven't made gumby hash yet, but it's something I'm definitely going to do.

I really do enjoy smoking hash, but I can get dizzy and sometimes queasy if I smoke too much, so I take it easy.

This journal is filled with lots of helpful information, and your pics are excellent!

:nicethread::thanks:

Super Lemon Haze Time Line

Just bought this strain because it won the cannabis cup. Had to see what all the hype was about.

Food
Veg. Compost / Worm casting tea with high N bat guano
Flower. Compot / Worm casting tea with high P,K bat guano

At the end I added Fox Farms Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom to see if it would help get the plant back on track.

Photo Timeline
slh_001.jpg

slh_002.jpg

slh_003.jpg

slh_004.jpg

slh_005.jpg

slh_006.jpg

slh_007.jpg

slh_008.jpg

slh_009.jpg

slh_010.jpg

slh_011.jpg

slh_012.jpg

slh_013.jpg

slh_014.jpg

slh_015.jpg

slh_016.jpg

slh_017.jpg

Harvested Buds
This is all I got from the plant that I have harvested so far. Most of the buds had so much damage from those darn worms I mad them into hash. Take a look at my rather small harvest. Not complaining at least I got something and will get to give it a try.

slh_buds001.jpg

slh_buds002.jpg

slh_buds003.jpg

slh_buds004.jpg

slh_buds005.jpg

Hash From Buds and Leaves
I decided to make hash from the buds that where not salvageable from the worm damage.
slh_buds006.jpg

slh_buds007.jpg

Conclusion
Really was looking forward to this Super Lemon Haze. It all started out pretty good. I did notice that this plant was way more touchy than all the others and needed a little more TLC. It made it a long way and is the only plant I grew that started to flower when it was supposed to. Thats when it all went wrong. Still not sure what caused the plant to not grow the way I would have liked. It could have been the bugs, or the feeding. This plant was bigger than all the rest and maybe it needed more than I was giving it. It could have been a neighbors light. The light did not affect any of the other plants but maybe this one is a little more sensitive to light. And I can not forget the Bud Worms. I tried a lot of organic solution to this problem but non seemed to work. It actually got way worse. Every other plants did so well and seemed to love what I was giving them. But not this one, it just kicked my butt or should I say I kicked its butt. It humbled me a bit and showed me how much I do not know and how much I have to learn.

I did salvage some buds from this plant. I took off all the buds that where ready to come down. Most where damaged by the bud worms so bad I made hash with them. The others are small but look like they will be some good smoke. Also I left half the plant to see what if anything will happen. They have lots a little buds starting so I dosed it with some high N food with some P and K just to see if I can salvage anything else.

Buds
Not very big or dense but are some of the best smelling buds I have every had the pleasure to smell. Oh my gosh, I could tie one of the buds under my nose and walk around smelling it all day. Just amazing. If they get any better with some curing I don't now what I am going to do. Maybe hang them from my rear view mirror for some car freshener.

Yield
Buds
40 grams, 1.4 ounces

Hash
The first big ball was the first run. Mostly buds destroyed by the worm.
24.6 grams.

The small one I just rinsed the used leaves and buds to see how much I missed the first time. It a little dirtier but I am sure it will work.
5 grams

Smoke
No smoke report yet. It will cure you a couple months or so, but if it taste anything like its smell it going to be a winner for sure.

Any way, thats all folks. Thank you everyone for all your help and support and your own journals that have help out so much. Without the help of this site and all the wonderful people on it my first grow would have never been even close to what it turned out to be. So thanks everyone and I will have to roll a big fatty of a little of each of my different strains and smoke it up in honor of all of you who have helped and contributed so much.

Powers that be please close it up.

..................THE END....................​

Glad I cruised over to check out your journal, sonzor.

Congratulations on your harvest and quality meds!

Nice ball of hash!

I think what makes a lot of difference in the texture and quality is the size of the mesh it's strained through. The finer the mesh, the less the yield but the better the quality.

I haven't made gumby hash yet, but it's something I'm definitely going to do.

I really do enjoy smoking hash, but I can get dizzy and sometimes queasy if I smoke too much, so I take it easy.

This journal is filled with lots of helpful information, and your pics are excellent!

:nicethread::thanks:

Thanks, you caught me in the middle of my last post. Thanks for stopping in and you journal and help has been wonderfully helpful thanks so much. And have not smoke hash in a long time and it was not my favorite back then but am going to give it a try pretty soon. Thanks again..

hi mate oh hashy time is getting nearer i can t wait lol.....beautiful update mate i really liked that girl very bushy ......just the way i like em ha ha...........and the smoke report had me drooling.........i don t normally smoke this early 9.09am here but after that smoke report i kindda feel i gotta have one lol..........great stuff going on over here as always + reps if i can ?..........be lucky weedtastic

hi mate oh hashy time is getting nearer i can t wait lol.....beautiful update mate i really liked that girl very bushy ......just the way i like em ha ha...........and the smoke report had me drooling.........i don t normally smoke this early 9.09am here but after that smoke report i kindda feel i gotta have one lol..........great stuff going on over here as always + reps if i can ?..........be lucky weedtastic

Thanks weedstastic for taking this following along this journal and all the comments and suggestion that have been greatly appreciated.

Great Journal. Was wondering if the smoke from the LSSH was as great as you thought given it won the Cannabis Cup?

Great Journal. Was wondering if the smoke from the LSSH was as great as you thought given it won the Cannabis Cup?

Have not smoked it yet. It will cure for a couple of months before I get to it, But if the smell is any indicator its going to be outstanding. Thanks for stopping.

U had a great run Sonzor. I had one question for ya.
Can u explain this quote?>
They have lots a little buds starting so I dosed it with some high N food with some P and K just to see if I can salvage anything else.
Why add high nitrogen in flower? Never heard of this just curious.

Re: First Timer, Any Suggestions?-Completed

Nice run Sonzor!! I like your time line of pictures chronicling the plants growth. Thanks for all of ur encouraging words as well. I'm glad u learned somethings and I (as well as many other members) will be looking forward to ur next journal. :peace: brother. At your request I'll put this in que to be moved to the completed journals forum.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom