First Timer, Any Suggestions?

Sonzor, I love the way you are wrapping this up, almost like time lapse photography. Very cool. The buds look so good and tasty. Great Job!!! +rep

Sonzor, I love the way you are wrapping this up, almost like time lapse photography. Very cool. The buds look so good and tasty. Great Job!!! +rep

Oops, it wouldn't let me rep ya. It said I had to spread it around some. Sorry.

No problem thanks for trying, + rep for the effort. Thanks for the comments and stopping in, it is greatly appreciated..

Sonzor, your diligence to your plants and the journal says it all. Excelant work on both bro. + rep iffin they let me!

Thanks so much your being a part of my journal you great journal is much appreciated...

Papaya Time Line

Another one of those strains I have always wanted to grow. Started off indoor for around 6 weeks and put outside in the ground.

Food
Veg. Compost / Worm casting tea with high N bat guano
Flower. Compot / Worm casting tea with high P,K bat guano

Photo Timeline

papaya01.jpg

papaya02.jpg

papaya03.jpg

papaya04.jpg

papaya05.jpg

papaya06.jpg

papaya07.jpg

papaya08.jpg

papaya09.jpg

papaya10.jpg

papaya11.jpg

papaya12.jpg

papaya13.jpg

papaya14.jpg

papaya15.jpg

papaya16.jpg

papaya17.jpg

papaya18.jpg

papaya_bud_2986.jpg

papaya_bud_2985.jpg

papaya_bud_3002.jpg

papaya_bud_pile.jpg

papaya_bud_3000.jpg

papaya_bud_2997.jpg

papaya_bud_2996.jpg

papaya_bud_2995.jpg

papaya_bud_2993.jpg

papaya_bud_2992.jpg

papaya_bud_2991.jpg

papaya_bud_2988.jpg

Conclusion
This plant started off kind of odd, like I topped it but I did not. It, like the Bubble Gum seemed to love the outdoors and I think this plant could be a huge yielding plant. It started to flower almost as soon as I put it in the ground. Was kind of hoping for a huge plant but it only got to around 3ft. But with two huge colas and a few smaller ones it sort of seemed to grow itself.
The only real issues I had was with those dang bud worms, was not a major problem but did lose a little.
Buds
Not huge dense buds, Probably because I only used the teas to feed the plants. Very sweet smelling before cure. After a little over a month of curing the smell is a wonderful, sweet smell. Cant say it smells anything like a papaya but a very nice smell. The buds are very green and covered in resin glands. Still a month or so of curing to go maybe a little longer.

Yield
188 grams, 6.45 ounces

Smoke
The buds are still curing so I have not had a chance to try them yet (sorry)

Thats all for now, My favorite Full Moon Timeline next......

I will also give a update on the SLH as well as some gumby hash I just learned to make thanks to obxgardener and 420fied great journals. We will see how that all turns out..

Thanks for taking a look and as always your stopping in and comments are always appreciated.

Wow some huge buds there sonzor...What a great way to do your picts. Wish it was that quick from start to finish...lol A+++ Reps for you on a great grow.......

Wow some huge buds there sonzor...What a great way to do your picts. Wish it was that quick from start to finish...lol A+++ Reps for you on a great grow.......

Yes, would that not be nice. Thanks for you comments and stopping in. It is greatly appreciated...

:drool:That was one of my favorites in this whole journal, that and the Full Moon. You have done an outstanding job with the grow and the journal, I have to say that many people have said the same about your posts a very clear way of explaining your situation and process has made this a journal such a pleasurable read. plus rep is in order, but I ran out of them for you.:goodjob:

:drool:That was one of my favorites in this whole journal, that and the Full Moon. You have done an outstanding job with the grow and the journal, I have to say that many people have said the same about your posts a very clear way of explaining your situation and process has made this a journal such a pleasurable read. plus rep is in order, but I ran out of them for you.:goodjob:

Thanks for the kinds words, Your stopping in and you comments have been a great addition and greatly appreciated.

Im realy enjoying your Time Line pictorials , conclusion and smoke reports ...

Thanks HazeSeeker as alway I enjoy and appreciate you comment and stopping in... Almost done here just a couple more updates..

Back
Top Bottom