First Timer, Any Suggestions?

Here is a timeline for the Strawberry Cough,

Food
Veg: Compost / Worm Casting Tea with bat guano
Flower: Compost / Worm Casting Tea with bat guano, fish emulsion, tablespoon molasses a weak before harvest.

This plant was pretty easy going it came from a female seed and really had not problem growing her. Just water twice a weak with teas, and fed once a weak with fish emulsion and she did all the rest. She made it through some pretty hot weather 100 + for two weeks in a row and showed very little signs of stress. The only big problem I had with her was what I thought was bud rot and turned out to be bud worms that destroyed 80% of her bud. What was really interesting is a lot of the bud was destroyed after I cut her down. I hung her up leaves in tact and came back the next morning and they went to town on the largest colas. I found worms in my drying room for a week after manicure. It did seem that the worms where not interested in the buds after manicuring. They started to drop off after manicure. I will have to remember that for next time. And I will keep a look out for them early on. These little buggers destroyed all my fruits and vegs. this year, not even one tomato. I think I got pretty close to 3 ounces off her and they are in jars curing for at least a month.

Strawberry Cough Time Line
Stawberry_01.jpg

Stawberry_02.jpg

Stawberry_03.jpg

Stawberry_04.jpg

Stawberry_05.jpg

Stawberry_06.jpg

Stawberry_07.jpg

Stawberry_08.jpg

Stawberry_09.jpg

Stawberry_10.jpg

Stawberry_11.jpg

Stawberry_12.jpg

Stawberry_13.jpg

Stawberry_14.jpg

Stawberry_15.jpg

Stawberry_16.jpg

Stawberry_17.jpg

Fruits of my labor
strawb_1_9_15.jpg

strawb_2_9_15.jpg

strawb_3_9_15.jpg

strawb_4_9_15.jpg

strawb_5_9_15.jpg

Conclusion
I think all in all this is a very good, semi easy to grow plant. It max hight was around 4 ft. without the worm issues it would a produced approx 10 to 15 ounces.

Buds are very thick and dense. The smell is nothing to call home about kind of a woodsy, earthy smell not too strong but enough to fill a room in no time.

Smoke Report, I have not smoked any strawberry cough buds since they are curing but I did smoke the resin collected from the glass table after manicure and it was a little much for me. Very alert, almost too alert high and forget about going to sleep for a couple hours, lots of energy but no idea what to do with it. A lot of fidgety wasting of time. The affects are what I would think crack or speed would be like. Probably to a lesser scale but what would I know never have or would touch the stuff.

Anyway all and all a good easy plant to grow and I hope the buds smoke better than the pure resin.

Nice post man, this plant pictures from born-to end...
This strain Strawberry cough grow-ed out very good! fat-as* buds!^^
How much this produced of buds?

Thank you, all and all a very nice plant. Approx. 3 oz..

that smoke report sounded like the OG Kush i grew a while back,
i was testing inmature and uncured buds. It was giving me the same antsy feeling, it mellowed down after a nice cure.

and that the only way youll really find out the true high of your herb.. is after a nice long cure

Thanks for stopping in and I hope you are correct with the mellowing out after curing, Thanks again..

Gorgeous plants. I love the progression photos. Thanks for sharing those. I hope you enjoy what looks to be a wonderful harvest.

Thanks for stopping in 420fied as always your comments are always valued and appreciated...

ohhh wow for me 3 oz is huge amount ..is it 90 grams~ about?

A little less, I think is was around 78 or something close. Thanks for stopping in and your comments.

Wow! sounds like you O.D. (over didit) LOL! thumbs up my man.

Just a couple hits, Just was not for me I think. Thanks for stopping in and you comments.

All those plants look great sonzor, and your nugs look awesome! Great work!

Thank you so much for you comments and stopping in..

Great timeline!

Those buds look really good sonzor!

Four ounces of strawberry cough, way to go bro!

I know what you mean about the hyper-alert sativa buzz. Great for creativity and getting things done, but not good for bedtime.

+rep if I can

Thank you, Was not a big fan for sure. I am already a little hyper, I prefer something that mellow me out. Thanks for stopping and as always your comments are much appreciated.

Bubble Gum Time Line

This is one strain I have always wanted to grow. Another one of those easy to grow strain. Started off indoor for around 6 weeks and put outside in the ground.

Food
Veg. Compost / Worm casting tea with high N bat guano
Flower. Compot / Worm casting tea with high P,K bat guano

Photo Timeline

bubble_01.jpg

bubble_02.jpg

bubble_03.jpg

bubble_04.jpg

bubble_05.jpg

bubble_06.jpg

bubble_07.jpg

bubble_08.jpg

bubble_09.jpg

bubble_10.jpg

bubble_111.jpg

bubble_12.jpg

bubble_13.jpg

bubble_14.jpg

bubble_15.jpg

bubble_16.jpg

bubble_17.jpg

bubble_18.jpg

Fruits of my labor
bubble_Gum_bud_08.jpg

bubble_Gum_bud_07.jpg

bubble_Gum_bud_06.jpg

bubble_Gum_bud_05.jpg

bubble_Gum_bud_04.jpg

bubble_Gum_bud_03.jpg

bubble_Gum_bud_02.jpg

bubble_Gum_bud_01.jpg

Conclusion
Very easy to grow, pretty sure I did not have one problem with this. I think my only complaint about growing the plant is I wish it would have gotten bigger before flowering but I had that problem with all my plants but the Super lemon haze. It seemed like as soon as I put this plant in the ground outside it started to flower. It only got about 3ft.

Buds
Not huge dense buds, Probably because I only used the teas to feed the plants. Pretty sweet smelling before cure. After a little over a month of curing the smell is a wonderful, sweet smell with a hint of mint. The buds are very green and covered in resin glands. Still a month or so of curing to go maybe a little longer.

Yield
107 grams, 3.8 ounces

Smoke
Now this one I had to try since its a strain I always wanted to grow and smoke. Loved it, When trying these new stains I only take two or three hits, relax and see what happens. It took a little while to come on (10 min. or so) but once it did I was pleasantly surprised. All sorts of creative thoughts running through my head with a mellow relaxing body stone. After an hour or so I sunk into a great relaxed no worries mode and fell asleep. One of the best night sleep I have had in a long time. Not sure if its that I let it go a little long. The buds had a little over half amber trichs but holy cow what a wonderful smoke. Can not wait to try it on a migraine.

Thats all for now, Papaya1 Timeline next......

Sonzor, Who told u Bubblegum was an easy to grow strain? Its a finicky, sensitive strain in soil. Its been my experience and a couple other people I've spoken with as well in the forums. If it comes easy or natural to u then ur blessed. Definitely not a strain for new growers. Good luck.

Sonzor, Who told u Bubblegum was an easy to grow strain? Its a finicky, sensitive strain in soil. Its been my experience and a couple other people I've spoken with as well in the forums. If it comes easy or natural to u then ur blessed. Definitely not a strain for new growers. Good luck.

Nobody told me it was easy, its just a strain I always wanted to try. Just from my limited experience I had very little problems with this strain. And please don't get me wrong when I say easy. I spend a lot of time babying my plants. And without the help and experience of people like you and others on this site I am sure I would have not been as successful with this strain or any other. Thanks for stopping in and your comments are always appreciated.

Great post mate ... +rep if I can .

Thanks haze for stopping in and your comments and the maybe rep. I know they are very stingy with letting people on this site give them out..

Loving your timelines, wrap-ups and smoke reports!

This is a strain I haven't smoked, but it's on my short-list.

Great job bro!

I'd rep you again but won't let me.

Thanks so much setting sun, I would give it a try if I where you. As of now this has got to be my favorite along with the Full Moon. I will give the timeline and conclusion and smoke report on the Full Moon in a few days. Thanks again, for following and commenting on my journal and following your journal has been a blessing and a honor.

thats your first time growing ? very nice...

First time yes, but had a insane amount of help from all the wonderful grower and people on this site. Thanks for your comments and stopping in...

its realy great for a first time realy impresive +rep.

Thanks so much your compliments are much appreciated.

hi mate B E A U TIFUL real nice looking from start to finish......... and i have also really enjoyed your journal so far truly great stuff well done!.....................be lucky weedtastic

Thanks weedtastic coming from you that is a great compliment...

Back
Top Bottom