Life’s A Journey: King Tut And?

That’s sad to hear Northern. At least you know you gave him some relief of his pain with some of the lovely meds you grew him :love:

Good luck with the upcoming harvest, she definitely looks ready! For some reason I thought she was a hydro girl...opps my mistake.

babies look good as well, they have put on quite a bit of new growth since I last saw them. Keep up the good work Northern.

Thanks @N420 ! I’m curious about the 36 hour darkness thing ..I threw 2liters
of ro water on her because she was as light as a bone and stuffed her into total blackness .
I’m letting Jesus take the wheel
let’s see what the this shit show of life brings next ! :Namaste::passitleft:

‘‘Twas the night before harvest
That darkness before harvest is real. They are frosting up like it’s snowing in there .
Or
I’m really dabbed
Cheese is chugging along.
Auto dwarf is half way done
Namaste!

2C206AF3-8237-4ECC-9AE2-BEB731A311C5.jpeg

9611667A-E629-447D-849D-55B5742B228A.jpeg

8E5D533F-61BD-440D-A81B-9DA0D3263D36.jpeg

Rip d3nali - bean oct. 23
She could have gone another week but she was taken with the moon
128 days total - !
here is a 2 node plant . Heavily mistreated bean
I’m going to guess a solid 2.5-3 zips after a heavy trim
Namaste !!!

121280C0-7B8F-41B3-AD0E-96D661D093C9.jpeg

75D6043B-B7CC-4D24-A79D-BA0EF0B600AF.jpeg

304A2C27-B8D8-4749-A64D-B5AE451EF62F.jpeg

A4BC994F-03D8-4D9C-8A80-4DBA77037607.jpeg

6D4F9B83-EFDF-4FCE-B376-553403D87E96.jpeg

image.jpg

Congrats on the Harvest Northern! 2-3 zips ain’t bad at all! She looks like a pretty frosty lady bet it smells great!
Hey thanks N420! the whole hood knows what I was up to today to be sure ! Hahaha :yummy:

I was surprised by the frost truth be told ..this plant shouldnt have made it to harvest !
i tried 36 hours darkness and her trics are right where I like them.. 5 days earlier than the anticipated earliest harvest time frame ? I dunno ..I’m curious to see what they look like after the wash , trim and dry ...have a great night
:Namaste::thumb::thanks:

Beautiful harvest Northern!
Thanks Stone. I’m pretty excited to press and dab her ..not a lot of yield but that was entirely my fault.
I would recommend these beans based on the scissor hash high yesterday
:ganjamon::passitleft::thanks:

SUNDAY FUNDAY!!
here are d3nali’s trics , almost 18 hours after a bud wash and hanging darkness
She will ripen perfectly

the babies are chugging along. I’m getting a bit of a lock out on the hydro bucket . Entirely my fault . I never understood why we use RO water and then put literal shit in it ( N) ..
my roots are nasty despite z7 . I may have accidentally used soil nites for a feed ? I dunno , no light leaks, 67 degree water temp

image.jpg

0488FD70-CF5B-48A3-9FAD-AD434967BA70.jpeg

481AC37B-FE68-4A7E-A5E3-17E529913D5A.jpeg

336C7589-03D1-4A35-A038-8C048903574A.jpeg

0426B0A1-2ADB-40D7-BDCF-87A8699BFC6A.jpeg

It’s almost like they grow in front of my face!

these are my last babies for a long while
I started this journey for a guy to inspire him to stay with us for longer than anyone , well me anyways , predicted and that journey is coming to an end .
BE KIND ya’ll , tomorrow is a gift !!
:green_heart::yummy:
Meanwhile, a couple of dabs later the kids all got their own space
Namaste ! :peace::circle-of-love::hippy:

15444AD8-5526-458D-99A0-75C5F04DCE2A.jpeg

F6545AC6-9D06-4C11-91DF-9E375A9A94D1.jpeg

SUNDAY FUNDAY!!
here are d3nali’s trics , almost 18 hours after a bud wash and hanging darkness
She will ripen perfectly

the babies are chugging along. I’m getting a bit of a lock out on the hydro bucket . Entirely my fault . I never understood why we use RO water and then put literal shit in it ( N) ..
my roots are nasty despite z7 . I may have accidentally used soil nites for a feed ? I dunno , no light leaks, 67 degree water temp

image.jpg

0488FD70-CF5B-48A3-9FAD-AD434967BA70.jpeg

481AC37B-FE68-4A7E-A5E3-17E529913D5A.jpeg

336C7589-03D1-4A35-A038-8C048903574A.jpeg

0426B0A1-2ADB-40D7-BDCF-87A8699BFC6A.jpeg
We’ve seen worst cases of build up ! I would just do the Z7 every three days if I saw build up . I know it slows growth but you don’t have that much on her to hurt . I’ve been working with the new MC at 6.2 ph it starts out at 5.6 ph and rise over night to 6.2-6-3 and I decided to leave it alone . Instead of getting MC bloom boost I used AN big bud , bud candy ,and overdrive for the finish . Needed to use them up and I don’t see no problems.

We’ve seen worst cases of build up ! I would just do the Z7 every three days if I saw build up . I know it slows growth but you don’t have that much on her to hurt . I’ve been working with the new MC at 6.2 ph it starts out at 5.6 ph and rise over night to 6.2-6-3 and I decided to leave it alone . Instead of getting MC bloom boost I used AN big bud , bud candy ,and overdrive for the finish . Needed to use them up and I don’t see no problems.

hey thanks !!

Hey thanks !! :circle-of-love: :hippy:
I’ve been using the GH hydro trio with some voodoo , big bud , Cali mag and rapid start for roots and whatever else my ph tells me to add after that to get her in range haha
.. I’ll blast her again with z7
I actually think I might have overmedicated and mixed a top up with some soil nutes from a General organics haha

I’m just too tired to swap out her reserve on a 3 day old bucket .
I’m not frugal, but I don’t like to waste and I have been mixing a soup of sorts to not let the cupboard of ‘ nutes of the day’ to go to waste ! That’s why I don’t keep a journal per say .. it would be hard to replicate my shit show! Haha
I reckon the 20 pound bag of MC will keep longer than some of these bad boys

Clearly , I have a shopping problem
:passitleft::thanks::thumb:

image.jpg

image.jpg

these are my last babies for a long while
:( Nooooo. I get it, honestly I just feel like I’ve been on this journey with you from a far forever and you were one of the first people I actually followed when you grew those government beans lol.

I know you have lots going on but never stop growing and you have to promise your 420 family you’ll stay in contact always because we love ya and all your shopping lol.

Your plants look great and I’m glad you had a good harvest.

Keep your head high :hug:

:( Nooooo. I get it, honestly I just feel like I’ve been on this journey with you from a far forever and you were one of the first people I actually followed when you grew those government beans lol.

I know you have lots going on but never stop growing and you have to promise your 420 family you’ll stay in contact always because we love ya and all your shopping lol.

Aweee you made me cry! :circle-of-love::love:

I will update this thread until the babies give me their fruit to be sure. :yummy: I happen to have all the strains the government is currently offering haha so far BakerStreet, argyle, and D3naili , have been great learning curves :)
mmmm. Shopping ..haha

who knows what tomorrow will bring.... it’s a gift remember !
thanks always , for your kind words...they bring me joy :high-five:

Aweee you made me cry! :circle-of-love::love:

I will update this thread until the babies give me their fruit to be sure. :yummy: I happen to have all the strains the government is currently offering haha so far BakerStreet, argyle, and D3naili , have been great learning curves :)
mmmm. Shopping ..haha

who knows what tomorrow will bring.... it’s a gift remember !
thanks always , for your kind words they bring me joy :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom