I got 3 seeds from seedsman

Planted in solo cups with Happy Frog

I named each seed to keep track of them

Tut was planted on May 8th, 2018 Ankh and Amon were planted on May 15th, 2018

May 22, 2018 is day 14 for Tut, Day 7 for Ankh and Amon

Tut- 1.5 inch high stem fluorescent green

Ankh- 2.25 inch high stem clear green

Amon- 2 inch high stem golden green

Put a small oscillating fan on them they look happy. Heat is on in room only 59 degrees outside.

No nutrients given just distilled water

June 9, 2018 Transplanted outside. I used Fox farms Ocean forest, mixed with happy frog potting soil, blood meal, bone meal, earthworm castings, and perlite! The plants look real happy growing fast! Six days later little Tut who was smallest in size is now as big as Ankh and Amon being in first place!

No nutrients just pure water from an outdoor well located in the middle of our field, had to fill and lug big bottles of water every day to water my plants, a lot of work!

July 17, 2018
Tut is six feet tall now Ankh and Amon about 5 ft tall. Plants are about 5 ft wide each growing lots of flowers! Nice colas forming on top. These plants are so perfectly beautiful I think they are award winning! Some of the largest cannabis leaves I have ever seen, one leaf measures over 12 inches long six inches wide! Smells like skunk when you get close to them.

August 1, 2018 Growing more leaves and flowers. Gave them 1/2 cup of chocolate milk- Fox Farms Big Bloom mixed in with a few gallons of well water. They only had the Big Bloom drink one time.

September

September 1st, 2018 Plants are growing nice big buds up and down every branch. All of them about 7 ft tall! Each bud is frosty white and the yard smells like skunk.

Critters I have come across at my plants: caterpillars! Inch worms, moths, birds, spiders, nearby bugs at night like to chew, lol Frogs/Toads! Yes I had a one that stayed a few days under the plants it would take cherry tomatoes and bring them under plants to have dinner near the stem. Squirrels came by constantly because I had growing over 150 sunflowers so I had to put fencing around my plants. Cat loves hanging out under the marijuana. I had a praying mantis on my plants. I found a couple of lady bugs at the end of September. I think they were hanging out for good luck. I spent about an hour to two hours every day with my plants to keep them free from critters.

I had to put a tarp over my plants many times in September to protect it from bud rot. Didn’t want to get them colas wet! Had an accident one night the entire tent came crashing down during a rain storm right on top of my plants! Broke 3 branches! Smoking that now and it is out of this world! These plants have survived torrential downpours and strong winds! I stopped using the tarp after the crash. I think putting an oscillating fan on them when they are babies really makes them tough! Stems on plants are about 3 inches thick. I did a test with the buds off the broken branches I wet trimmed some of them and dry trimmed the rest. The wet trimmed buds looked more golden in color and the dry trim buds had a fluorescent green hue to them looked very pretty and seemed to cure better once in jars. I think the dry trim buds had a better taste and smell to them. The buds are very sticky!

October

October 1st, 2018
Harvested two plants had to saw them down. Tut and Amon were the first to go. I left one plant to go further with the trichomes. I am experimenting to see the difference in taste and smell. The plants I just harvested give a happy high and make me feel motivated, good day time buzz. I am thinking if I let some of the trichomes get more amber on my third plant it will give a more potent high, a good nighttime buzz. So far Ankh is the winner as long as she makes it through a few more days. We just had a strong rain but I have faith she will make it through. You can smell skunk 10-15 feet away from plants. I have two plants hang drying in a large room with a fan. Plants are hanging from the ceiling. They take up ½ of the room and the amount of weed is ridiculous! Just cutting them to hang took an entire day and then some. I have never ever seen so much marijuana in my entire life! I cannot believe how much weed I get from just one plant. It will take a day or more to trim them for curing.

Ankh is still outside looking good even better each day! I will try to do one last video before I harvest her. The smell of skunk gets stronger and stronger the longer it goes!

I also have a Fast Buds Green Crack going that I put out a little late in season. She had buds before she had leaves! Poor thing, she is now about 2 ½ ft tall growing in a 5 gallon pot outdoors. With the weather change she turned purple so I think I will call it purple crack instead of green! I will give an update upon harvest! Just something different to smoke can’t wait to try. Will post some pictures too!

I also grew a Fast Buds Girl Scout cookie this summer she was doing really well and then my fence fell upon her and broke the main stem right in half. Instead of trashing it I let her grow. She grew to be about 3 ft tall and had big frosty buds all over! The buds tasted like chocolate mint, something I had to get used to. I got a few ounces off her and the smoke gets you really stoned, a good nighttime weed! If you want to make brownies or edibles, Fast Buds Girl Scout cookie would work well.

I just smoked some Tutankhamon and it is out of this world!

Hope you enjoy my yearly journal! This is only my second year growing cannabis so I am really new to all of this. I came across 420 Magazine’s website while searching for answers on how to grow. I decided to join to get news and information and to possibly help others. I love the learning process its fun so this is definitely the place for me to be! I love looking at and reading about all the different cannabis strains, there are some amazing photos! I will be creating a new grow journal in 2019. Wait until you see my garden next year! It will be amazing, I promise!

Sincerely,
Out of time

Pyramid seeds Tutankhamon

Mostly Sativa

Ak47

Pyramid Shape

I got 3 seeds from seedsman

Planted in solo cups with Happy Frog

I named each seed to keep track of them

Tut was planted on May 8th, 2018 Ankh and Amon were planted on May 15th, 2018

May 22, 2018 is day 14 for Tut, Day 7 for Ankh and Amon

Tut- 1.5 inch high stem fluorescent green

Ankh- 2.25 inch high stem clear green

Amon- 2 inch high stem golden green

Put a small oscillating fan on them they look happy. Heat is on in room only 59 degrees outside.

No nutrients given just distilled water

June 9, 2018 Transplanted outside. I used Fox farms Ocean forest, mixed with happy frog potting soil, blood meal, bone meal, earthworm castings, and perlite! The plants look real happy growing fast! Six days later little Tut who was smallest in size is now as big as Ankh and Amon being in first place!

No nutrients just pure water from an outdoor well located in the middle of our field, had to fill and lug big bottles of water every day to water my plants, a lot of work!

July 17, 2018
Tut is six feet tall now Ankh and Amon about 5 ft tall. Plants are about 5 ft wide each growing lots of flowers! Nice colas forming on top. These plants are so perfectly beautiful I think they are award winning! Some of the largest cannabis leaves I have ever seen, one leaf measures over 12 inches long six inches wide! Smells like skunk when you get close to them.

August 1, 2018 Growing more leaves and flowers. Gave them 1/2 cup of chocolate milk- Fox Farms Big Bloom mixed in with a few gallons of well water. They only had the Big Bloom drink one time.

September

September 1st, 2018 Plants are growing nice big buds up and down every branch. All of them about 7 ft tall! Each bud is frosty white and the yard smells like skunk.

Critters I have come across at my plants: caterpillars! Inch worms, moths, birds, spiders, nearby bugs at night like to chew, lol Frogs/Toads! Yes I had a one that stayed a few days under the plants it would take cherry tomatoes and bring them under plants to have dinner near the stem. Squirrels came by constantly because I had growing over 150 sunflowers so I had to put fencing around my plants. Cat loves hanging out under the marijuana. I had a praying mantis on my plants. I found a couple of lady bugs at the end of September. I think they were hanging out for good luck. I spent about an hour to two hours every day with my plants to keep them free from critters.

I had to put a tarp over my plants many times in September to protect it from bud rot. Didn’t want to get them colas wet! Had an accident one night the entire tent came crashing down during a rain storm right on top of my plants! Broke 3 branches! Smoking that now and it is out of this world! These plants have survived torrential downpours and strong winds! I stopped using the tarp after the crash. I think putting an oscillating fan on them when they are babies really makes them tough! Stems on plants are about 3 inches thick. I did a test with the buds off the broken branches I wet trimmed some of them and dry trimmed the rest. The wet trimmed buds looked more golden in color and the dry trim buds had a fluorescent green hue to them looked very pretty and seemed to cure better once in jars. I think the dry trim buds had a better taste and smell to them. The buds are very sticky!

October

October 1st, 2018
Harvested two plants had to saw them down. Tut and Amon were the first to go. I left one plant to go further with the trichomes. I am experimenting to see the difference in taste and smell. The plants I just harvested give a happy high and make me feel motivated, good day time buzz. I am thinking if I let some of the trichomes get more amber on my third plant it will give a more potent high, a good nighttime buzz. So far Ankh is the winner as long as she makes it through a few more days. We just had a strong rain but I have faith she will make it through. You can smell skunk 10-15 feet away from plants. I have two plants hang drying in a large room with a fan. Plants are hanging from the ceiling. They take up ½ of the room and the amount of weed is ridiculous! Just cutting them to hang took an entire day and then some. I have never ever seen so much marijuana in my entire life! I cannot believe how much weed I get from just one plant. It will take a day or more to trim them for curing.

Ankh is still outside looking good even better each day! I will try to do one last video before I harvest her. The smell of skunk gets stronger and stronger the longer it goes!

I also have a Fast Buds Green Crack going that I put out a little late in season. She had buds before she had leaves! Poor thing, she is now about 2 ½ ft tall growing in a 5 gallon pot outdoors. With the weather change she turned purple so I think I will call it purple crack instead of green! I will give an update upon harvest! Just something different to smoke can’t wait to try. Will post some pictures too!

I also grew a Fast Buds Girl Scout cookie this summer she was doing really well and then my fence fell upon her and broke the main stem right in half. Instead of trashing it I let her grow. She grew to be about 3 ft tall and had big frosty buds all over! The buds tasted like chocolate mint, something I had to get used to. I got a few ounces off her and the smoke gets you really stoned, a good nighttime weed! If you want to make brownies or edibles, Fast Buds Girl Scout cookie would work well.

I just smoked some Tutankhamon and it is out of this world!

Hope you enjoy my yearly journal! This is only my second year growing cannabis so I am really new to all of this. I came across 420 Magazine’s website while searching for answers on how to grow. I decided to join to get news and information and to possibly help others. I love the learning process its fun so this is definitely the place for me to be! I love looking at and reading about all the different cannabis strains, there are some amazing photos! I will be creating a new grow journal in 2019. Wait until you see my garden next year! It will be amazing, I promise!

Sincerely,
Out of time

Looking good @Outoftime. girls are amazing. Cant eait until your next full journal!.
Blessings.

From my experience I would say that it is best to harvest Tutankhamon mid October if you can go that long. I harvested some early October and then another mid October. The early October weed is nice (day time weed) it does not smell like skunk and gives you a motivated cerebral high. The mid October weed smells like skunk very strongly when dried and has an entirely different high more of a wow type high. I think the ak47 is supposed to smell like skunk when dried so I suggest letting your tut plant grow to its highest potential. You need to harvest this weed at just the right moment I think October 8-13 was perfect for me. I live in Massachusetts so the weather is up and down. The benefits of just a week more made a world of a difference. The stuff that I harvested mid October gets you super baked! It’s entirely different than the stuff harvested early October. I got the results I was looking for so now I know more of what to do next year. Here are some photos and a video of my buds.
harvest.JPG

budz.JPG

Video
budz.JPG

Wow.. amazing job. Congrats on a successful grow.
Looks like you’ll have plenty of bud for a while!
Look at all them jars!

:thumb::welldone::bravo:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom